Clips 2: Among Us! Part 1
17 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

===A/N: The crewmates and imposters will not be the same but the video is for reference on which of the girls are in this chapter. Noel, Pekora, Marine, Suisei, Miko, Towa, Lamy, Botan, Aqua and Subaru==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mVfEqjrbb4&ab_channel=VTuberforALL

 

Today was a happy day for the girls who were gaming for their streams. Within all their timetables, 10 idols were able to find the perfect time to gather a full lobby for the popular game, Among Us!

 

“This is going to be fun!” Sakura Miko grinned evilly as she prepared her studio to change its spatial properties and the chat eagerly waiting for the transition, “I’ll show the rest that I’m the best crewmate and imposter in Hololive!”

+++
Yineba: LOL, our oshi is dreaming!
Polarlllll: I’m so excited!
pogpogpog34: 10 player lobby!
huntre: Wonder if someone leaks the code
DWithLess: Who’s the special guest? I thought there was a full lobby.
+++

“And then, when I approach Pekora-chan from the back, I shoot her on the back of the head and dice her into pieces with my knife and even stab her ears with my tongue!” Miko giggled menacingly, planning on what to do with her adversaries if she was the imposter.

 

+++
EliteElite: Miko is already killing Pekora!
Calcio!: She’s ignoring us again!
sino: Love it when she ignores us!
DWithLess: If 10 people are confirmed for the lobby, is there going to be a switch in between rounds or are there two separate lobbies happening at the same time? I am so confused.
+++

=============

=============

“No, I am not allowed to say who is the special guest.” Suisei playfully teased her chat as she was comparing which outfit she was going to use for the game. 

+++
Fanstar63: Is it A-chan?
starlingP: Is it Anemachi?
LULULULU: Maybe its Chief!
PraisetheChief: I heard his name?
puntingpuppy: She’s here!!! How is she so fast?!
Yaisob: If Chief Manager had a channel, it would beat every streamer on the platform!
+++

=============

=============

“Who should we kill today?” Botan lazily smirked as she patiently waited for her fellow idols to get prepared for the stream, “Or we could just focus on protecting Lamy-chan?”

+++
Baldetech: Surely we spill blood?
litletile: PROTECT WAIFU!!!
gun_go_blazing: How do I play this game?
kensie: I elect Subaru as a sacrifice for the first kill!
freedom3812: I second that sacrifice idea!
rabbitstewm: Pekora is more fun to kill!
+++

“Now now, my little Bo-dans,” Botan ushered her chat as she played with her knife, “Everyone knows how much of a gamer I am so let’s keep the heat low. Too many kills and we’ll be in the sightlines. That if we get imposter, otherwise we’re running for our lives!”

=============

=============

 

It was 7 pm and each of the idols started to digitalise into the game in their streaming studios and all appeared in the Among Us lobby. Some girls started to get their outfits while other mischievous idols started to antagonise each other.

“Hehe, look who's last to show up!” Miko started to poke at Pekora’s ears, who was pouting in anger.
“Oi! I’m not last! I’m second last!” (Pekora)
“Doesn’t make it any better, were you late because you were afraid of running from me?” (Miko)
“No! My chat and I were thinking of ways to kill you!” (Pekora)
“Oi!” They started to pull each other’s cheeks and tussle on the floor.

“Pekora-chan, Miko-chan, can you pick your outfits? Everyone else has finished and we still need to get our guest to start soon.” (Noel)
“Fine! But only because Noel asked nicely. (Pekora)
“Hmph! You're just a coward!” (Miko)

The idols were standing in the lines, posing in their silly astronaut suits for their respective streams. After a bit of small talk with their chats, Marine assumed the role of introducing everyone.

“Good evening to everyone watching the streams! Today, we’re playing Among Us with some of the hololivers! And to start things off, let’s introduce ourselves! Ahoy! Hololive 3rd Generation, Captain of the Houshou Pirates, Houshou Marine here!~ I’m Red!”
“Konbanmassuru, Shirogane Noel desu! I’m White!”
“Lam Yoohoo! Hololive 5th Generation's blue rep, Yukihama Lamy! I’m Lime!”
“Konpeko, konpeko, konpeko! Hororaibu san-kisei no Usada Pekora peko! Dōmo, dōmo! I’m Blue!”
“Suisei no Gotoku Arawareta SUTĀ no Genseki! AIDORU VTuber no Hoshimachi Suisei desu! Sui-chan wa~ Kyou mo Kawaii~!! I’m Teal!”
“Nya-hello~! I'm the elite shrine maiden of hololive, Sakura Miko! I’m Pink!"
“Konyappi! I’m Purple!”
“Ohayou Shishiro Botan desu! I’m Black”
“A-quality day to one and all! I'm Minato Aqua! I’m Yellow"
“Sup! I'm Oozora Subaru from hololive 2nd Generation! I’m Orange"

Since the idols were all introduced together in the area, all of their chats converged into one giant message board for others to see. It had been a while since chat had converged together in a normal collab stream so they were pretty stoked to watch all the streamers together.
+++
coldhot23: Yeah!
jepsnna: What a lineup!
Getasue: I freed up my entire evening for this!
araboiler: I’ll start the superchats!
moneymoney283: I heard my wallet needed a diet!
!SUPERCHAT 5000 YEN! To Oozora Subaru!
araboilder: Blessings for being an imposter!
!SUPERCHAT 5000 YEN! To Hosimachi Suisei!
moneymoney283: My psychotic imposter idol can’t be this cute!
!SUPERCHAT 5000 YEN! To Sakura Miko!
EliteDuck281: Wishing my elite idol for a good collab! I need to sleep!
+++

“Thank you for the super chats to everyone! Now that we introduced everyone here, let’s give a warm welcome to our special guest!” Subaru cheered and tapped on her stream deck to give the message for the person’s arrival.
“Guess on who it is, chat.” Marine smirked at chat as they waited.
“Drum roll please!” Noel shouted and the girls mimicked the sounds of drums.

DO DON GA DON DON DON

The chat screamed in anticipation of the newest arrival.

 

<There are some technical difficulties>

Only for them to be met with a blue sign.

 

“Ah, I knew trying to break the game would be bad.” Towa sighed and waited for additional messages from tech support.
“HA↗HA↘HA↗HA↘HA↗HA↘ It’s already scuffed.” Pekora laughed at the sign.
“Um, what should we do?” Aqua mumbled.
“I dunno, maybe I should put on a brown suit.”

A male voice, kind of empty, sounded from the ceiling of the lobby. Chat and all the idols looked up as he jumped down, flipping to add to the spectacle.

“Welcome to the stream, chat. The name’s Chief.”

Chat and the idols cheered for the special guest, with some simps even trying to super chat the Chief. Unknowingly, their donations were bounced back since Chief didn’t own a channel, thus no payments could go through.


“That sign was a fake and I was actually just planning where to make my appearance,” Chief explained as he started to digitise a brown astronaut outfit, “It’s very easy to hack in a jelly bean game.”

 

“So, shall we get started?”
“Yeah!” all the girls cheered.

 

The countdown for the game started and all the viewers were given prompts on which idol’s perspective to watch. Sadly, for the 5% of viewers, Chief didn’t have the option so they just had to take a lucky dip of which idol would likely have the most screentime of Chief.

+++
bunnyenjoyer2834: Good luck!
dlies: Beware of our lion idol, she will kill you!
elitefangirl283: Hope your idols don’t die too early!
maidcrew101: Our crew will support Aqua to her wins!
291retiredpirate: Our pirate crew will not be out beaten!
purestknight172: The best knight will slay everyone!
+++

=============

=============

 

Usada Pekora just stared into the blue tablet that brightly showed her very interesting role. Obviously, her chat laughed at her misfortune while she vented her anger by screaming and pulling on her long ears.

[CREWMATE]

“Wahhhhhh! I'm a crewmate!” Pekora cried as her chat giggled at her misery, “Shut up, chat! I bet you guys cursed me! Now I have nothing to do but be dead, peko.”

+++
bunnyenjoyer2834: RIP
carrotK173: Your luck is not good today.
rabgsj1: I predict a certain shrine maiden will butcher our rabbit.
jesterrabbit000: I second that prediction!
magicbunP: Better luck next time
+++

“Hmph, I’ll live, peko.” Pekora declared as she was in the process of being transported to the meeting table at Skeld, “Mark my words, chat. I will not be the first to die!”

Pekora’s blue jelly bean dropped into the game and she immediately pulled out a tablet to display the map and her tasks.
“Peko~,” Pekora sighed in relief, “We don’t have many tasks in electrical. We’re in the clear.” She started to trot over to the jerry can in the storage room, passing by Suisei and Miko. Pekora didn’t get to bicker with her rival since they were already in a conversation. However, Noel was already at the gas stop.

“Hello, Noel-chan,” Pekora waved and started to fill her jerry can, “Which engine do you usually go to, peko?
“Oh…” Noel absently answered, “The top engine since it’s away from the electrical room.”
“Good choice, peko!” Pekora agreed and they walked together from storage to cafeteria to upper engine, “Why do you sound sad, peko?”
“Well…” Noel sighed as they were pouring the fuel, “Flare-chan couldn’t come because she had a stream, so I tried to watch it but I got banned by her!”
“Oh, how come, peko?!”
“She told me to concentrate on my own stream first, but I want to just watch her!”
“There, there, peko,” Pekora patted her gen-mate on the back, “All you have to do is get killed and the-”


<DEAD BODY REPORTED>

Everyone was pulled back to the meeting table, with two jelly bean corpses plopped on the table.

“Kyahhhhhh! Miko and Subaru are dead!” Aqua screamed as she backed away from the bodies.
“Hahah! Miko died first!” Pekora and Marine laughed, poking at the dead body of the pink jelly bean.
“Towa-senpai, where was the body found?” Botan asked while she was inspecting Subaru’s body with the comical bone sticking out.
“Miko’s body was found near that leaves task, I saw it when I finished my meteor task.” Towa answered, trying to appear defensive, “I reported as soon as I saw it.”
“It could be a self-report,” Lamy murmured, which resulted in a glare from her devil senpai.

“Chief, what have you been doing?” Suisei suddenly asked, a glint sharpened when she looked across the table towards their Chief Manager.
“I’ve been sitting here, eating pizza,” a simple and nonchalant reply with the man’s comfortable sitting position with his feet on the table and munching on a margherita pizza, “Haven’t moved since.
“Yeah, I can vouch,” Botan supported Chief with a pizza slice in her hand as well. Lamy was next to her, diligently cutting her slice of pizza into smaller pieces on a plate, “Lamy-chan, why are you cutting them up?”
“Botan! We’re idols and should be proper and prim. I can’t eat like that.” Lamy reprimanded her gen-mate, “At least eat a bit more slowly.”
“Aww~ But I wanted to finish eating quickly so I could watch you eat. You look so cute when eating small bites.”
Lamy became flushed from Botan’s compliment and threw a playful punch to her face.

“Quit flirting, you two! Do we have any information on Subaru’s body?” Marine asked the group, only to receive no positive tips.
“Bummer, it’s still 7 crewmates and 2 imposters so we could take a lucky shot?” Noel suggested, unknowingly adding some chaos.

“I know! Let’s vote out Chief!” Suisei shouted, “I know how crafty he is and we should take him out!”
“I dunno about that, I was with him the entire time we ate pizza” Botan defended, “I still think it’s too early.”
“Um, can I have a slice of piz-'' (Aqua)
“I agree! Chief is dangerous and should be ejected, peko!” (Pekora)
“I dunno, we have two other people vouching for him and this is a double kill. I find it hard for him to be able to kill Miko and Subaru.” (Towa)
“Yeah, maybe we shou-” (Noel)

<MEETING HAS ENDED>

 

“Ah, that went quicker than I thought, peko.” Pekora said as they were now free to do their task. Suisei was still glaring daggers at the pizza trio still eating their slices. Only Lamy seemed troubled by the stare whilst Chief and Botan ate another slice.
Pekora decided to continue her previous task and looked around the Cafeteria, hoping to tag with Noel again.

But she couldn’t find Noel, so she had to take the risk of going alone to the engines by herself. 

“This is scary, peko,” Pekora muttered to her chat, “There is no one around! I thought there would be at least someone in security or reactor but I guess there is nobody on the left side! I’m going to die, peko!”

+++
Pskfq192: Who could the killers be?
Hopphophop23: Imagine if that vent just opened up
karrot18: Pekora! Stay Alive!
jodhiL: You can do it!
Kelllsosljdn: Speedrun those tasks!!!
+++

“Ah, thanks for the support, guys.” Pekora grumbled as she was pressing the button for the horrible Simon-Says task. Despite the long time on the task, Pekora did not encounter anyone else. There wasn’t even a sabotage.

“This game is scary,” Pekora mumbled with her chat that were speculating as well. 

 

<EMERGENCY MEETING>

 

All of the alive astronauts were teleported to the meeting table with three dead bodies plopping near the big red button.

“AHHHHH! Botan is dead!” Aqua screamed and tried to hide under the table.
“Lamy and Marine are also dead,” Suisei identified the rest of the bodies, “Botan would not let Lamy die so our imposters went for a double kill and managed to pick off Marine before the meeting called. Who was it that called the button?”
“I did!” Towa waved, “I finished all my tasks and wondered why I haven’t met anyone in the last 30 seconds.”

Suisei didn’t say anything else, only staring intensely at Chief.
“I still think it’s Chief.” Suisei accused.
“And why would I kill two people who were on my side?” Chief defended.
“I wouldn’t know your reasons, I just know you are crafty in these games and I don’t wish to lose against you.” Suisei hissed, a fire burned in her eyes. She would relish in victory if she won against Chief in a game of brains.
“It could be you instead,” Chief fired back, “You and your partner could have killed my two vouches and used this meeting to frame me.”
“Why you!” Suisei was furious that he managed to find a counterargument.
“Now now,” Noel tried to de-escalate the situation, “We should first collect our information before making a vote.”
“Nope!” Suisei refused and instantly casted a vote to eject Chief.
“Welp, I have to return the favour.” Chief voted for Suisei

“Should we vote to skip?” Aqua suggested.
“We need to vote someone out,” Towa argued, “There are only 6 of us, two of which already voted.”
“Who should we vote for then?” Pekora asked. 

 

With 6 remaining jellybeans and two imposters left, how will our Hololivers survive on this deadly ship? Have the viewers already figured it out? 

Find out next time on Drag- I mean Hololive!

 

 

=============

=============

 

{Little Segment}

 

The murky water trembled as Skadi and Specter dropped into the ocean. Their hunting had decreased dramatically during the past month and that worried the hunters whether the monsters were growing smarter. They used to be the flames to the moths, all seeking for their death.

But not a single creature came. 

Deeper, Skadi dove as Specter kept close to the surface in case she needed to help her friend.

The water continued to ripple, even though their entry happened quite a while ago.
‘Why are the waters feeling…..scared?’ Skadi felt as she slowly descended.

SHING!

 

The ocean split as the monsters were exposed to the elements for the first time in their lives. But it was short-lived as a figure flashed around, dicing and pummeling all the stunned creatures. The ocean rushed to close the gap, barely giving enough time for Skadi to see the perpetrator of the commotion. 

Red eyes. Bearing the might and power of destruction, manipulating the will to annihilate everything in its way. And hidden away in the murky waters as the ocean cascades again.

 

“Skadi, you alright?”

Specter went down after seeing her comrade not move for quite a while.

“I’m….fine, what was that?” Skadi pointed into the dark abyss. 

===A/N: And another chapter for me being slow!.===

0