3. Beautiful Girl with Supreme Spirit
641 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Xue Mu separated from Ye Han, he walks to his hut, and takes two hundred tokens.

Xue Mu can guess or he is sure that out of all servants here, he has the most amount of tokens; he takes two hundred tokens and walks towards the place where Blood Circulation Pill sells.

Xue Mu arrives at the place. He saw a building like a phone-booth; he walks to the building and see a kind-looking middle-aged man, buying two Blood Circulation Pills for 200 tokens.

Xue Mu looks at the Pill, this Pill is red with some white lines on it, then a system panel opened, Xue Mu gets surprised by a sudden jump of system, but then he looks closely system panel and sees the description of the Blood Circulation Pill.

-----

Name: Blood Circulation Pill

Rank: Low Mortal Rank Pill

Description: The Blood Circulation Pill is to nourish the blood and clean blood impurities and strengthens the body

-----

"No Bad." 

 

Xue Mu feels this system feature is very useful.

Then he reach his hut and saw Ye Han leaning against his hut walls, looking down, and making a circle on the ground with one leg.

"Little Sister Ye, What are you doing here," Xue Mu comes near Ye Han he asks.

Ye Han startle, then she saw Xue Mu, her face getting a little red, move towards Xue Mu, she grab his hand and place a red-looking pill in his palm, then she takes her hand quickly get little back, avoiding eye contact she stutters as speak,

"Big Brother Xue, t-this is the Blood Circulation Pill, please t-take it, and then you will surely become the Body Refinement Stage."

Xue Mu look at the pill, then he sigh, he grabs Ye Han's delicate hands, and returns the pill he gently said,

 

"Little Sister Ye, thank you very much, but I already have a pill, so don't worry, in fact very soon I become Body Refinement Stage."

Ye Han rises her head look Xue Mu's hand still grabbing her, she feel her face gets hot, and wants to take her hand back but also not she weakly nodded,

 

 "Hmm, Big Brother Xue, if you... need anything, please call me, I... I will help you with everything."

Xue Mu smiles, nods, then says bye, Xue Mu enters his hut, closes his eyes, and sighs,

What a pain! What should I do with Ye Han?

Xue Mu thought, it is not like that he never met girls like Ye Han, on earth he met too many girls like Ye Han, who fall for him at first sight, there are some even crazier than Ye Han,

But on Earth, he had the power to take care of these girls.

But here in this world, he didn't have any power and if possible he didn't want anyone besides him, and a little girl is instant no, because he didn't want to be responsible for anyone or anything.

---

Ya Han looks down, deep in thought, sometimes she stops in her way, clenches her fist, then moves forward. Like she is determined to do something she always fears, but again her determination wavers then stop, clenches a fist, and gathers courage. She becomes again determined.

Doing this on the way, she reach her hut and saw no one inside.

"Sister Ciao might be working right now."

Ye Han thought, then she moves in and then sat on the ground cross-legged. She takes Bood Circulation Pill in her hand and looks at the pill.

She gulps down, her heart is racing with fear, her hand is trembling, she closes her eyes and takes a pill in her mouth, but then she coughs out.

"No," Ye Han brings her legs close to her knees to touch her chest, she wraps her hands around her legs, "Big Brother Xue, soon become Body Refinement, if... if I don't become one then."

She didn't speak. She once saw a girl, that girl also take Blood Circulation Pill, and she clearly remembers how heart-piercing her scream was, how blood was coming out from her eyes, nose, and mouth.

She shivered, she was still scared by that. She didn't want to feel that pain 

 

"But Big Brother Xue," she wisheper herself.

Ye Han can't understand her own feelings she felt towards Xue Mu, at first she was just captive by his looks and gentleness.

Then felt attracted to him, and how he made her feel appreciated, she wants to be around him more, talk to him, and just be with him.

Gain some courage, Ye Han get cross-legged, take pill and in motion she gulped the pill, she did very fast, not giving herself time to think.

After she gulped the pill, she felt hot in her abdomen, she frown, still, somewhat she can endure, but soon this hot feeling spread all over her body, she tremble and her body burn like she was in a fire pit, from eyes tears start dripping.

Ye Han bit her lips very hard, but some later she can't endure anymore, she scream, her voice is loud, her body is trembling as the body just gets hotter and hotter, but her mind still preserve not break down,

But when instead of tears blood drip from her eyes and from ear and nose, blood pours out, pain assaults her body every fiber, she screamed.

Pain is keeping assaulting her for half an hour, before all it disappears.

Ye Han's body still trembles, but she feels numb. She can't feel her body anymore. Then she lies down on the floor, her heavy eyes get close.

---

Xue Mu check his status panel

-----

Name: Xue Mu

Age: 18

Status: Servant of Sky Life Sect

 

Cultivation: None (Complete Upgrade Condition)

Marital Skill: <Stone Body> 1st level (0/10)

-----

He saw martial skill Stone Body. From Ye Han, he learns that when a servant reaches the second stage of Stone Body, it means he becomes Body Refinement Stage.

But when he tries to train his stone body, his system sent him a notification.

[Ding... Please complete Upgrade Condition to train skill]

Xue Mu sigh, he has to find Lang Yaling and convince her to spend the night with him.

Xue Mu goes out, and walking through many huts, he arrives in a place where long grasses and trees are growing, and in such a place Xue Mu saw a girl.

This girl wears a simple servant dress, doing some strange but hard body moments, from her beautiful face, sweat is pouring out to make her black hair and servant dress stick to her body, showing her boobs, firm ass, and slim figure.

But her shiny yellow eyes, fascinate Xue Mu most, he saw hard detection in her eyes.

Xue Mu then checks her status panel.

 

-----

Name: Lang Yaling

Age: 17

Status: Servant of Sky Life Sect, Daughter of Boundless World Spirit

Spirit: Supreme Heaven and Earth Spirit

Cultivation: None

Martial Skill: <Jade Body Art> 1st Level

-----

Xue Mu gets curious, what is Daughter of Boundless World Spirit and Supreme Heaven and Earth Spirit?

Then a System Panel appears.

-----

Spirit

Description: any non-living things stay in the presence of energy for some time depending on how much and how powerful energy is, these non-living things awaken their own consciousness and that consciousness is called spirit.

Note: Spirits are divided based on their powers, from low to high, Common Spirit, High Spirit, Saint Spirit, Dao Spirit, Holy Spirit, Celestial Spirit, and Supreme Spirit.

 

Note: World Spirit didn't count in power-based realms.

-----

-----

Spirit: Boundless World Spirit

 

Description: This spirit is the guardian of the Boundless World, maintains balance, and prosperity in the world, destroys any threat that could potentially harm her world.

 

Note: World Spirit didn't count in power-based realms.

Side Effects: World Spirit can't contact or communicate with other worlds.

-----

-----

Spirit: Supreme Heaven and Earth Spirit

 

Realm: Supreme Spirit

 

Description: One of three Supreme Spirits in Heaven's Universe, this spirit is capable of controlling everything, and every being in Heaven's Universe.

Side Effects: This spirit doesn't have any desire.

-----

Xue Mu processes all the information, and he chuckled.

He looks at Lang Yaling, how she is just struggling to become Body Refinement Stage despite she has the power to control everything in the universe.

And then the Boundless World Spirit is her mother. He can guess that her mother is the one who seals her spirit.

After all the side effects of her spirit, she will lose all desire.

What a nasty side effect. If she lost all desire, then what's the use of her power? Without desire, why would she use her power and control, without desire she is as good as dead.

Well, this reason explains why her spirit is sealed, but why did a world spirit send her daughter to such a place?

Xue Mu thought about many theories while waiting for Lang Yaling to complete her training.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

9