4. Saw a Naked Girl
812 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
How much length you want in chapter.
  • Release every day a chapter with 1000 word count
  • Release on alternative day a chapter with 2000 to 2500 word count
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Oct 6, 2022 06:45 PM.

Some might have read the Lang Yaling Backstory, actually, I write the full Lang Yaling backstory and it end up with 10k words long, this backstory become longer than I expected, so I will post the Lang Yaling Backstory in the future someday, but for now i continue novel without any backstory

Xue Mu saw Lang Yaling stop her training. She sits down breathing deeply, wiping the sweat from her face with a towel.

Xue Mu walks toward her, coming near he gently smiles,

"Hello, I am Xue Mu, and I want to ask you something?"

Xue Mu saw Lang Yaling get a little vigilant toward him, and she stand up and looked at him.

"What?" she said.

Xue Mu gently smile, he takes out the Blood Circulation Pill and showed it to Lang Yaling.

Lang Yaling's face changes and her eyes get a little bigger. Xue Mu smiled and said,

"I'm willing to give these two pills, but you also have to do something for me."

Lang Yaling's eyes are attracted to red pills. Her hands clench, and she takes a deep breath. then looked at Xue Mu. she asked,

"What will I have to do?"

The moment comes when Xue Mu will propose his deal, and he smiles as best as he can, after all giving a friendly smile is the best way to make the girl in bed.

"This pill will be yours and you just have to spend a night with me," he said.

Lang Yaling froze there, she stood there for a moment before she ask again,

"Say again, what will I have to do?"

Xue Mu nods. He understands some people have hearing problems when they hear good things.

And as salesman Xue Mu learns that if a potential customer asks you again, then be polite and with a smile, say again

"This pill will be yours and you just have to spend a night with me."

Lang Yaling looks down and bit her lips. She just stood there.

Xue Mu is not in a hurry, he can understand her, after all, she has just two choices,

either she accepts his deal, or waits for the sect to kick her out,

Xue Mu knows that she has zero chance to become Body Refinement in a week.

She needs the Blood Circulation Pill, and Xue Mu is giving her, and the price she has to pay is just to have a one-night stand with him.

"Okay, I will. I will spend the night with you, but," She took a moment to breathe, and heavily said, "you have to give me these pills first."

Xue Mu thought for a second before he throws a pill at her and said, "Okay, I trust you, don't break my trust. You know, if you do, then it may cost you a lot."

Xue Mu didn't have any worries about Lang Yaling won't fulfilling her part of the deal, because he has money and he can buy another pill and just find another girl.

And if he didn't get anyone, then he has Ye Han.

Lang Yaling looks at the pill in her hand. Her breathing becomes quick. She looks at Xue Mu and nods. Taking one deep breath, she trembles as asks,

"Do you want me to... spend the... night...night with you today or some other time, and... where?"

Xue Mu gets a little excited. He nods and gives her the address and tells her to come tonight.

And he moves to his hut, and a little excited, he just can't wait to complete the upgrade condition and become Body Refinement.

And for Lang Yaling, Xue Mu didn't care much. Although she has some sort of supreme spirit, it was a seal and he didn't have any clue how to break the seal.

And as long as her seal is there, her cultivation talent is trash,

If she can't even become Body Refinement, then how will she advance into the higher cultivation stage?

in short, she is a burden.

--

Xue Mu returns to his hut after he made a successful deal with Lang Yaling, Xue Mu saw up the sky is still bright, but soon the sun will fall, and the moon will rise.

Xue Mu decides before night, he should buy a weapon.

This is a world that is ruled by the strong, and a weapon increases the strength of a person by large margins. So a weapon is a must for Xue Mu if he wanted to become strong.

"But where do I buy the weapon?" Xue Mu sighed. he didn't know much about this place, "Have to ask Ye Han."

Xue Mu walks. While walking he saw some people fighting with each other, some are playing games, some are just watching the fight or these games, everyone here is happy, and laughing.

Xue Mu smiled, soon he reach the square hut like his, but this hut is small and a little worn out.

Then he wants to knock at the door, but there is no door at all, instead of a door there is just a cloth,

"This is completely different from mine," Xue Mu whispered. he then turns his head. Like this, everyone's hut has a door made of cloth, and many huts didn't even have the cloth as a door.

Xue Mu realized his hut is bigger, more powerful, and new, and Xue Mu can't understand who build that hut, who gives him thousands of tokens, who is behind the system, and why he come to this world, with the same body as he had on the previous world, though this body is younger.

Xue Mu will find out the reason behind his transmigration, but for now, he wants to buy a weapon, without any warning, Xue Mu walks inside the hut,

Xue Mu saw a naked, attractive girl. She has white skin, her face beautiful, but right now her face is in shock, she froze there and didn't move at all, but Xue Mu looked perky small boobs and a red hard nipple. Then he gazes downward and saw her womanhood with hair that just developed.

Xue Mu knew, he made a mistake; he was just about to make his exit, acting like nothing happen, but he saw Ye Han on the bed, sweating profusely, breathing fast; she bit her lips, clench her hands, and her skin is red like fire.

"What's wrong?" Xue Mu runs towards Ye Han. She had her eyes closed, laying on the ground, Xue Mu just touched her cheeks, and he felt his hand will burn if he didn't take it back his hand.

Xue Mu takes his hand back and looks at the unknown girl, who is in shock. She is crouching down, hiding her important parts, and looking at him with resentment.


 

Name: Zou Zhilan

Age: 15

Status: Servant of Sky Life

Cultivation: None

Martial Artist Skill: <Jade Body Art> level 1


"What's happened to Ye Han?" Xue Mu asked.

Zou Zhilan, still in shock but, soon she stand up and turn showing her fine ass to Xue Mu, She grabbed the towel and warped herself.

She took a deep breath, then her face red with anger, she tremble a little, looked at Xue Mu, and spoke in a loud voice,

"Who the hell are you? How dare you barge in?"

Xue Mu frown, it's his fault to barge in, but for now, he wants to focus on Ye Han.

Xue Mu cups his head and, bowing, he said, "I'm extremely sorry for my behavior. I'm a friend of Little Sister Ye. Just come here to meet her, but didn't expect such an unfortunate incident will happen."

Then Xue Mu rise his head and looked at Zho Zhilan's eyes asked, "Now will you tell me, what's wrong with Little Sister Ye"

Xue Mu saw that Zho Zhilan didn't speak anything for a while, then she sigh and said, "Don't worry, she just eats the Blood Circulation Pill, she will get better by tomorrow."

Xue Mu nods. he looked at Ye Han,

"I don't understand why did she eat the pill now?" Zha Zhilan said. she comes near the Ye Han and looks at her with concern.

Xue Mu can guess because of him, Ye Han takes a pill,  Xue Mu sigh, although Xue Mu has an idea, still he asked, "Why is the Blood Circulation Pill having these side effects?"

Zho Zhilan's eyes opened, and she looked at Xue Mu up and down, she asked little disbelief, "You don't know."

Xue Mu shakes his head, and Zho Zhilan's eyes get bigger. She looked at Xue Mu as if he was a new creature she found.

Zho Zhilan's eyes narrowed as she looks at Xue Mu with suspicious eyes, "Blood Circulation Pill is made for Body Refinement Stage, and Little Sister Han is a normal human, so the pain she enduring is just making her Body Refinement Stage to cope up with Pill energy."

Xue Mu nods, and just as he guesses, he looked at Ye Han. she was still in pain, having difficult breathing, and her skin is getting more hot and red.

Xue Mu hopes she becomes Body Refinement Stage safely.

11