Side Chapter 1: A Key of a Certain King – Aralthen Bo Trekkill
564 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1Wanted to write a bit of the settings I made for Ralph

Aralthen Bo Trekkill, a demon knight. Also known as The Caterpillar of the Fog.

“This demon is called Aralthen. He is under the power of Pontiff, of the Enlightenment, and he appeareth in divers shapes, sometimes like a Caterpillar, sometimes like a man with many Countenances, men and women alike. A Knight Mighty, he can granteth wishes, he can make himself invisible and he knoweth thoughts of all men and women. He granteth true answers for any question that pleaseth him. He knows the art of Alchemy…”

Aralthen Bo Trekkill is not a significantly powerful demon among his Legion in the Infernal Plains, yet he is well known. His relationship with his liege to whom he swore eternal and undying loyalty, the demon baron Lacrapell, the Pontiff of Enlightenment, is quite close and he can be considered the Pointiff’s most trusted subordinate.

But what makes him well known is the fact that he is very actively involved with the dealings with all the different superpowers across the three planes, having connections to many Eternal Ones even outside of the Demon Realms.

He is rumoured to answer the calls of many Ascending Ones, be those Archmages or Disaster Monsters and granting them various favours in exchange for their knowledge and experiences.

Similar dealings he has made with such remarkable figures such as The Green Scorpion Witch, Annaretta Sarcain, The Starlight Wizard Porr Ty Rexus and The Wizard of Silent Whispers, Gorgon Plumerak, though in the case of the latter he had to also establish pathways between several realms.

He also shows an unnatural curiosity towards mortals, leaving countless avatars in their place of habitation and sometimes even blending into their societies.

What makes him formidable is his mastery of Soul Magic, letting him use some spells and abilities of 12 stars.

His true body is a giant caterpillar and he lives in the centre of the planet granted to him by Lacrapell as a fief.

He’s a very mysterious figure with little known of his true capabilities or motives.

14