Chapter 3: “The Incident”
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

World of Monsters

Volume 1

Chapter 3: "The incident."

 

While they were in bed, Shuro's stomach started to rumble.

Makari realizes that he needs to find something to eat, so he says:

"Alright Shuro, I must go shopping to buy some food."

He responds by chirping.

Right after that, Makari puts on his 'new' cloak, leaves the house and goes shopping.

When he arrived at the shop, he started searching for the food he needed.

Makari finds the food, but starts thinking if he should buy it, because the food is very expensive.

He anyways decides to buy it, because he has no other option.

He leaves the store and decides to go back home.

As the tiger (Makari) is walking, he hears a voice coming from a dark spot between two buildings, saying:

"Hey you, come over here!"

Makari gets really confused and approaches the place cautiously.

As he is approaching it,

Suddenly, someone comes from behind and tries to land a sucker punch.

 

1662793920304.png

 

Makari manages to block it at the last second using his instincts.

When he blocked it, a massive wave tumbled around the buildings.

He hears somebody with a 'mutated' voice saying:

"There he is! We caught that cloaked bastard!

He has nowhere to run, now it's time!"

Makari immediately realizes that he has to deal with monsters, so he jumps backwards and yells:

"Who are you, and what do you mean by 'cloaked bastard'?!"

The voice starts to speak once more:

"You are the one who stole all of our stuff!

You will pay for that!"

Suddenly, someone comes out from the shadows, appearing to be a monster.

That monster charges at him with his full strength.

Makari successfully dodges the monster to avoid getting hit and instead, hits him back throwing him into the trash can.

Makari gets really mad this time and yells:

"I do not know what you are talking about, but what I do know is that I wasn't the one who stole from you!

You definitively mixed me up with someone!"

Two beings, who also appear to be monsters, step out from the shadows and then attack Makari at the same time.

He (Makari) blocks both of them with his two hands

Sadly, the first monster suddenly regains consciousness after that punch, realizing that he is in trash.

The monster starts to rage and starts punching Makari non-stop until he has had enough.

He roars and rips the monster's right hand.

Immediately after that, Makari tries to land a punch at his head, but the second monster comes in again and punches him from his blind spot right in the head.

Makari hopelessly falls down onto the ground thinking:

"Dammit, the last time I fought with somebody, I almost lost my consciousness and let the instincts take over.

I must be calm, because if I'm not, things are going to get really ugly!"

All three monsters start approaching him with the dead look on their faces.

One of the monsters growls:

"Ugh, you will pay because you ripped my arm off!"

Makari growls:

"You attacked me first!

I already told you that it was not me who stole your stuff!

Just listen to me dammit!"

The first monster responds by saying:

"Oh shut the hell up and face your death!"

He charges again at Makari, but this time he loses his temper, uses his claws and slices his body in half.

Two other monsters see that their comrade just died.

Before they even properly though, tiger Makari comes from behind and slices them into hundreds of little pieces, leaving only small, flesh cubes.

 

1662793920277.png

 

Makari is heavily breathing and thinks:

"It's good that I managed to keep my consciousness and not let my instincts possess me fully!

I must find that thief, if they were telling the truth, he looks almost identical to me!

I do not want to be hunted by monsters because of some false nonsense!"

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

0