Chapter 9: “A Desperate Struggle” (part 2)
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

World of Monsters


Volume 1


Chapter 9: "A Desperate Struggle" (part 2)

After a few minutes of Makari carrying Liam and constantly running, the monster came back to its senses, roared and started charging in rage after them.

Makari yells:

"Oh no, this is really bad!"

As the monster is gaining on them, Makari throws Liam onto the ground and turns around. He then charges and punches the monster as hard as he can.

The monster, unfortunately, does not suffer any damage.

Makari continues punching and kicking the monster, creating a huge dust cloud around them, thinking:

"Dammit, no matter how I try fighting, it is useless!

This thing is just too strong!"

Makari uses his sharp claws to try and scratch the monster but still to no avail.

The monster gets even more pissed off and it catches Makari's fist. It punches him in retaliation, almost knocking him down.

He falls onto the ground thinking:

"I tried everything, even scratching!

But still, no effect..."

Monster slowly starts approaching Makari

while Shuro suddenly tries to bite the creature again, but fails as it swats him away, knocking him down.

Makari, half conscious, sees what the creature did to his one and only, beloved, pet.

He sadly murmurs:

"S-Shuro..."

Shuro looks at him with a sad face, coughs and passes out.

Makari starts mindlessly roaring and screaming in rage:

"SHURO, NOOO!!!

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!

RRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRR!!!"

He thinks:

"Dammit, I, I c-can't controll my b-body!

I feel so much a-anger right now!

What is h-happening!"

The roar was so loud that everybody, in the four kilometer radius, immediately woke up alerted.

To be continued...

0