Chapter 53
309 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Big Black is now bigger than a police dog, weighing 40 pounds and eating two big fat sheep every day.

Dany can only build a large back basket for him, a bit like the round-frame bamboo back basket used to cut hogweed in the countryside, but not so deep, otherwise it will not be easy for him to come out after he is put in, and it will make Big Black especially uncomfortable.

The Black Dragon squatted in the basket with his two legs and half of his body inside, while his wide wings hang outside, covering the bamboo basket.

His long neck rubbed against Dany's left and right shoulders, and his squatted body in the basket could turn freely.

"Her Majesty, I can only send you here." After a fork in the road, Pyat stopped.

They came to an oval-shaped wooden door embedded in a wall in the shape of a human face, which itself served as a large mouth for the statue of the human face.

Dany feels like a sacrifice to this big mouthed statue.

Warlocks seem to like raising dwarfs very much. There is a dwarf standing in front of the round mouth door, wearing gorgeous purple and blue clothes, holding a silver plate in its pink hands, on which is a crystal cup filled with thick blue liquid.

Dany never imagined that there is such a small person, more than twenty centimeters, even wearing flat leather sandals, he does not reach her knees.

Every person with a deformed body is difficult to have a beautiful appearance.

His palm-sized face was wrinkled and squeezed into a ball, like a bun with folds. Compared with his small face, his nose is surprisingly high, and it seems that his inferiority in height is made up for by his large nose.

"Spring of Wisdom for the Mother of Dragons." Pyat instructed.

The dwarf took a few quick steps and came to Dany with the tray on top.

Dany bent down, held the crystal cup with two fingers, looked at the sky, and said, "This is Shade of the Evening?"

"Drink." The Warlock said, reaching out for an invitation.

"Will my lips turn blue?" she said hesitantly.

"This cup is just to help you gain perspective, you will hear the truth of the world, and you will see ancient wisdom." Pyat whispered, with an expression of unspeakable pride.

Dany raised the glass to her lips and tried to lick it.

She almost threw up in the nausea.

It seemed like she took a bite of rotten and sick fat topped with maggots and flies. All the unpleasant and disgusting tastes in her life erupted between her taste buds. Dany almost couldn't bear it and passed out.

But at the next moment, the blue liquid seemed to suddenly become a living thing, drilling from the throat to the chest, strand by strand, continuous, her heart seemed to be wrapped in a mass of flames, burning hot. Making her breath in a comfortable feeling

——If only she could be so comfortable every time when in fire!

she thought to herself.

Then all the disgusting tastes before disappeared, and her tongue exploded with the wonderful touch of eating marshmallows, candied fruit, KFC and other foods for the first time.

At that moment, Dany's good tastes in the first half of her life appeared in her mouth in turn.

She's addicted to it, trying to hold on to them...then the glass is empty.

Dany places it down, rubbing her mouth, and was hesitant in her heart, not only does she want the dwarf to pour her another glass, but she is afraid that she will become addicted to a magic drug and wind up with ugly blue lips…

Pyat took the empty glass from her hand and said quickly, "Attention, what I'm saying now concerns whether you can get out of the House of the Undying safely."

"en." Dany immediately dropped the distraction and listened intently.

"This door has only entry and no exit. Unless you see the Undying Ones, you can't go back even if you walk back away."

"I'll remember."

"After you enter, you will find that there are four doors in the room. In addition to the entrance, there are three other doors. Please go to the right, and choose the first door on the right every time. When you encounter the stairs, climb up, never go down, and never go through any other door than the first door on the right."

"There are stairs? This place has a basement?" Dany wondered.

Pyat said solemnly: "You will understand after you go in, remember my words, the House of the Undying comes and goes in the same direction, and the way to go is the way back.

Go up forever, always go to the first door on the right side.

Other doors may open automatically and you will see many strange sights, but don't be distracted.

Those sights are beautiful, some are what you are most looking forward to, and some are what you are most afraid of, as long as it is not the first door on the right, don't go in."

"Can I watch it?" Dany asked.

"As long as you don't enter the room, do whatever you want." Pyat sighed then said, with a complicated expression: "The images you see, the sounds you hear may exist in the past, or may not yet, or will never happen. At that moment, the River of Time you are in is disturbed…"

"I see, keep going up, the first door on the right." Dany solemnly nods, "and?"

"When you finally enter the Undying Ones' room, please be patient and don't be speak, we have a different view of time than the eternal Undying Ones. You just have to listen carefully and keep every word in your heart." Pyat finally warned.

"I remember, the greatest respect for the great Undying Ones," Dany promises.

"Then go in."

Dany nods and stepped out. She came to a gray stone hall, about 40 square meters, with a door on the four walls.

She remembered Pyat's teaching that it was time to enter the door on the right. However, out of strong curiosity about the House of the Undying, she did not act immediately, but stood in the center of the hall and watched the other three doors for a while.

It was pitch black, nothing could be seen.

So, she pushed the door on the right with the dragon on her back and came to another stone chamber.

Exactly the same as the first one.

After entering the square stone chamber with four doors for the third time, Dany couldn't help but wonder, did she enter a maze?

However, she was determined in the end and pushed open the door of the fourth house.

This time it was finally different. The oval-shaped wooden house has obvious moth-eaten marks on the wooden walls. There are six doors in total.

Dany pushed open the first wooden door on the right and entered… no longer a room, but a dimly lit corridor.

The ceiling is high, the right wall has torches with black smoke, and Dany puts her hand into the orange red flames, burning with pain.

"It's a real torch, not an illusion." She muttered.

"Hsss—" Big Black hissed in her ear, telling her to come back to her senses and move on.

The long corridors are covered with moldy carpets, the golden stripes on the fabric shimmer light under the dim torch, as if to tell Dany the ruthlessness of time: it used to be so precious and gorgeous, but time wears all.

"Strange, all the doors are open on the left." Dany walked dozens of meters, but still couldn't see the door on the right wall.

But she was not anxious, because even though there was no door on the right wall of the corridor, the last door on the left wall was the first door on the right.

She just has to go to the end of the hallway.

"Bang dong—hiss—his—"

The carpet underfoot absorbed Dany's footsteps, but from time to time strange sounds came from behind the wooden door on the left, and there were collisions. The sound of the wooden door, the hurried thoughts of mouse scratching the wood, the vague human voices, the sound of musical instruments…

But a moan of male and female in love came and Dany couldn't bear it any longer when it came out from the wooden door next to her.

"As long as you don't enter the door, you can do anything." She said to herself.

Then, with a "bang", she…she took two steps back, in a sprinting posture, Big Black smashed the wooden door into rotten pieces with his tail.

A curtain of warm and soft yellow light splashed from inside onto the gray-green carpet.

"Big Black is awesome!" Dany compliments.

The curse is also Big Black resistant, but he is a dragon, born magic resistant.

"Sigh–" Big Black rubbed her neck affectionately.

Dany patted his big head and peered into the room.

Well, an R-rated scene.

A tall, plump beauty with golden hair and white skin spread out her limbs, naked lying on the ground, a seven-pointed star flag covering her face, and four little figures covering her body.

Like the dwarf who gave Dany the Shade of the Evening, they were small, with little pink hands and a long, and pointed nose like a nasty rat.

The four dwarfs didn't notice Dany at all, and were just too busy assaulting the women.

"What the hell is this?" Dany was only confused, not shy.

Tilting her head and searched for 'details' for a long time, but she found nothing in the end.

"Big Black, Dragon Dream!"

Suddenly Dany changed to the Black Dragon's point of view, the woman's figure suddenly fell into the endless abyss, and she followed her.

Then, a brilliant ray of light poured from the bottom, and Dany found herself floating over an unfamiliar continent. A long strip like continent, she can't see the scenery on the ground, but sees the whole shape of the continent.

Screams, howls, blade and sword collide, and smug laughter all came into Dany's ears from the land below.

Suddenly, thoughts flashed and she suddenly recalled a picture.

It was in Whitecloud and she and Jorah were talking of his story on the city gate tower.

To make it easier for Dany to hear, Jorah drew a map of Westeros on the balcony with stones.

Bear Island, North, Ironman's Bay, Lannisport, Oldtown, Dorne, King's Landing, Braavos across the Channel…

"This is Westeros!" The continent corresponds to Jorah's scribbled picture one after another.

Dany gradually comprehends the true meaning of the sight she had just seen: "The beauty represents Westeros, the seven-pointed star covering her face…Church of The Seven! The teaching of The Seven is ignored, four ugly dwarves ravage the Seven Kingdoms."

"Who do those four dwarfs represent?" Her understanding of Seven Kingdoms is all from the television drama, but real experience tells her that the plot can be used for reference, but it must not be completely followed.

"Forget it, let's go back and ask Jorah."

Dany leaves the Dreki state and the room resumes the previous raunchy scene.

"bang!"

Knowing that the scenes in the room have a special meaning, Dany's interest in House of the Undying increased, and she took a few steps forward to a door opened by Big Black.

"Shit!" She was startled.

6