Chapter 11: Escape
4.3k 9 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content warning: This chapter contains forced sexual slavery, magical coercion, dubious consent, titjobs, and size focus. 

Laurelai had plenty of time to reflect on that terrible performance the following day. True to the succubus’ word, the pleasure garden stayed closed, and it was a day of rest for both the angel and the nuns. That should have been welcome news. She finally got the well deserved break from all the depravity that had been happening to her, but it was a victory that turned into ashes in her mouth within hours of waking up. At first, the peace and relative quiet let her mind replay the terrible events of the previous night over and over. That terrible dance with the fake Laurus, stirred up a strange mix of feelings that she still didn’t understand, but after a couple hours of wandering through her fog of doubt and self pity, her mind was interrupted in its efforts to rebuke her with shame by the whining and pleading of her fellow captives. 

In the short time they’d been awake, they’d gone from murmuring to themselves and talking to each other about what sexy nightmares they’d had, or which demon they hoped fucked them today. Apparently they had favorites. An hour after the gates should have opened to Lord Bel’s men they finally understood that there would be no sex today. Far from being relieved or happy by the development though, the other women were devastated by this turn of events. They spent the rest of the day alternating between sleeping and sobbing as they demanded release. 

They’d become entirely addicted to the torments that had been inflicted on them so far. Laurelai hadn’t known that before now, but as the day wore on she started to understand. She felt that need too, though not to the same degree. She could still focus on other things, but she certainly wouldn’t say no to a quick fuck or two. She swore that she would never fall as far as the other women she was caged with, but after that single day without sex, it became hard to focus on much besides the need that was growing inside of her. 

The next day their lives returned to the erotic torments that they’d become, and she felt like the demons that used her that day fucked her twice as hard due to their pent up desire. In the days and weeks that followed, the vow to remain above it all and keep some part of herself pure was broken over and over again until the dust of that promise blew away on the hot winds of hell. Abuse was heaped upon abuse until there were only two things she could focus on. Her pleasure, and her need to escape from this place before she became entirely lost to the depravity of it all. 

It sickened Laurelai that she was starting to be able to tell them apart, but most of the demons liked to alternate which women they fucked from day to day. That was especially true once the novelty of being able to fuck a celestial being like an angel had finally worn off. All of Laurelai’s holes were still used and abused most of the day of course, but after a few days there was no longer a crowd, and after a few weeks there was no longer a line. Then it was just her and the greater demons with the cocks that were much too big to use a human woman. It was a blessing and a curse, because with dicks as big as her forearm using her pussy she could sometimes cum so hard that she’d black out from ecstasy, but day after day that abuse took its toll, until she found herself longing for those terrible succubus visits at night when the end of the day finally came. 

It was as awful a fate as Laurelai could imagine, but that was only until she started getting fucked again each day. After the first orgasm she never wanted it to end, and when the gardens closed each night she found herself disappointed by the peace. She couldn’t imagine how it could get any worse, but two weeks later she was told that all of the other women were pregnant now, and some of them were starting to show. That was a real blow to the angel’s hopes, but it only reignited her desire for freedom, and to somehow get as far away from here as possible. She had no idea how she was supposed to do that though, not until particularly dim witted demon started to fuck her every day. 

The demon was called Siegebreaker according to the other demons that cheered him on when he was doing his best to break her pussy. It hurt so much when he rammed against her cervix every day that he might as well have been a battering ram himself. His dick was cruel, but his strong, red hands were even crueler. He used her pussy daily because his massive, profane horse cock was much too big to fit in any of other holes, and each time he fucked her he mauled her ass and her breasts with those hands so roughly that she was sure she must have bruised shaped hand prints all over her sinful body. It was a terrible situation made worse by the thing’s clumsy compliments. “I love angel tits,” it moaned, as it used her the first few times, but its fixation with her breasts only escalated from here. 

After a week all it could talk about was fucking her breasts. The demon had more bone than brain in its thick skull, and it seemed to know less than fifty words, but every day it used all of them to convince her that she had the finest rack in all of hell. “Nnnnn,” it grunted, hammering against her pussy in those long slow strokes that made her whole body ripple in pleasure. “Angel pussy feels good, but not as good as angel tits. I want to fuck your tits so bad!”

In the weeks she’d been trapped in her own personal hell she’d seen a few other demons with a fixation on her ass or mouth. There were more than a few that liked hurting her as they used her just because she was once a heavenly creature, but there was no other demon that had fixated so heavily on a single part of her body. It might have been flattering if it wasn’t so revolting. Today though, it was neither. Today it was an opportunity. 

“Mmmmmm,” she moaned, not entirely faking it in her desire to fool this creatin. Being fucked by a demon this big hurt, but the pleasure was also undeniable. “Please. Please fuck my tits. That would be so hot.” Laurelai had no intention of enjoying such a depraved spectacle of course, but once she spoke she couldn’t get the image of wrapping her tits around the demon’s obscene shaft. It was grotesque, but somehow strangely arousing to a person that shouldn’t even have breasts.

“Can’t,” It grunted, pausing its relentless thrusts at the point where it was buried painfully deep inside her while it tried to form a complicated sentence that had nothing to with breasts. “You locked up.”

“A big strong monster like you, you can fix that,” Laurelai said, “Just break the lock, and once you’re done, you can just lock me back up again!”

“Lord Bel be very angry if you escape,” he answered slowly, but she knew the wheel’s in its dim brain were turning very slowly. The demon was trying to figure out how he could justify such a thing. In the end apparently he decided he couldn’t because soon he was fucking her pussy in long thunderous strokes while he painfully groped her breasts.

The seed had been planted though. And from that day on every single time Siegebreaker came to use her, he would talk about how he couldn’t break her free but he wanted to so badly. It was a stalemate, but in the end his strange fetish for Laurelai’s breasts wouldn’t be denied, and one day he came with a lock of his own, along with rope. 

“Now I can fuck angle tits and lock you up again afterwards,” the dimwit proclaimed loudly as he tied the rope around one of the ankles before he crushed the lock in his hands and opened the pillory. 

For the first time in weeks she was finally able to move and stretch. It was a luxury almost worth this indignity, not that she planned on following through with her promise if she could help it. “Mmmm, thank you,” she cooed, getting down on her knees in front of the vile demon and using her hands to squeeze her breasts together like she was offering them to her tormentor. “How can I ever repay you?” 

“I want tit job,” The demon groaned as it pulled off its loincloth to reveal its nearly foot long cock. She’d known that what was fucking her was big, but she hadn’t known that it was that big. The red veiny dick was a perverse contrast to her alabaster tits that were dappled in blue and black bruises of all shapes in sizes. 

Laurelai wasted no time in enveloping his shaft with her gigantic breasts. More than any other part of what the demons had done to her with their spell, she was ashamed of these. They were inhumanly large, and a constant reminder of the change. If she was just sitting or standing she didn’t necessarily feel that she had a pussy now instead of a dick, but these breasts jiggled constantly in everything that she did, especially when she was being fucked. They might have well tied a cowbell around her neck to remind her; at least that would have weighed less. 

No matter how much she hated her breasts, that didn’t stop her from wrapping her breasts around the demon’s cock as he started to thrust against her, fucking her tits while she slobbered and drooled on the cockhead to provide some lubrication. She couldn’t take the thing in her mouth. He’d already tried that enough times for her to be certain, but the better she could make him, the faster he would cum all over the breasts he’d been obsessed with and drop his guard.  

She could tell from the way the giant demon was wheezing and moaning it wouldn’t last nearly as long from this as it did when it usually fucked her. It stared at her chest with its beady black eyes, practically entranced by the rippling motion of her breasts as his cock pistoned in and out of her obscene bossom. “Mmmmm Fuck… Tits feel so good. Me use them every day. Me… Fuck!” With one last gasp the monster shot his vile load across the angel's face, probably even getting it in her hair, she cringed. She wouldn’t let that distract her though. As soon as he started to cum, his grip on the rope slackened, and it fell to the cobblestones. That was the moment she’d been waiting for. 

Summoning up all her strength, Laurelai pushed off of the courtyard stones with her legs at the same moment that she pushed down hard with her wings she took to the air. The clumsy demon reached out to grab her but he was much too slow. Her new body might not be as strong as her old one, and the new weight balance might make her wobble dangerously as she sought to figure out how to fly properly with her pendulous breasts getting in the way of everything. She was still faster and stronger than that stupid demon though, even on her worst day, and as she circled the large glassed in garden once near the roof, she swore to herself that she would make sure that she never had a day this bad ever again.  

In the thirty seconds it took her to find the open vent windows and start flying towards them, the entire room had become aware of her escape attempt. All the fucking had stopped, and the demons on the ground were pointing at her while the imps flew up towards her in a cloud of buzzing evil. “Stop her you fools or Lord Bel will have all of our heads!” someone shouted from below, but Laurelai didn’t care about any of that. All she cared about was that she was about to break free, and she couldn’t do anything to save the poor women that had been trapped with her. 

The angel could have freed them all with a stroke of her divine sword, she knew bitterly as she climbed through the small hole and out onto the roof. If she still had a sword. If she hadn't fallen, or been turned from a proud man into such a depraved woman. If she hadn’t become the breeding slave of a demon lord and enjoyed almost every minute of her torments then maybe she’d be able to do something about that. Instead all she could do was promise herself that she’d come back for them someday. 

Laurelai’s only solace was that they didn’t seem to mind being left behind too much as they begged like a perverse choir for someone to start fucking them again.

61