Chapter 20: Drained
3.9k 5 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content warning: This chapter contains dubious magical consent, sadomasochism, and anal sex.

“If you really wanted it, you’d be on your knees,” Starken said as he leered at her.

Laurelai complied as soon as the arrogant words left the wizard’s mouth. She didn’t care. Her need for pleasure was stronger than her need for dignity just now. She arched her back as she inhaled to make her breasts look even bigger and more enticing. “I need it. I need you so badly, Starken,” she moaned breathily. “Please let me see your cock. Let me touch it.” 

In truth, there was nothing about this man to get her excited. He was less sexy than the demons, and almost as evil, but there was something about how humiliating it was to be begging such an insignificant hedge mage that made it all that much hotter to her. She could see the purple light of the stone on the tiara slowly throbbing to show how much energy it had drained from her, but she still had so much more to give it. She could feel lust radiating off of her like the shimmers of a heat mirage as the warlock finally pulled his robes aside to reveal his perfectly average cock. 

Laurelai lunged for it, aching to taste it, but no sooner did she fasten her lips to the head than he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her away forcefully. “I thought you were begging, angel slut, not just taking what you want. Where are your manners?’

“Nnnuuuhhh,” she gasped at the unexpected burst of pain as she was manhandled. “I need it so badly.” 

“Of course you do.” he gloated as he used his handhold to shove his dick back in her mouth deeply enough to force Laurelai to gag. For a moment, he just held her there, luxuriating in the feeling of her warm mouth. “It’s been almost twelve whole hours since you’ve had sex. Of course, a slut like you is going to find that intolerable.” She didn’t care about his abuse, though. She just cared about the masculine tastes and smells. Starken was a sour old man, but compared to the demons she’d been forced to service for weeks and weeks, he was as fresh and delicious as the first rains of spring, and she gloried in them.

Without warning, he started to fuck her face in earnest after that. The sudden change caught her completely off guard, and she moaned around his cock as he started to repeatedly hit the back of her throat. “What you need,” the old man panted, starting to get winded even from this small amount of exertion, “is to know your place. To know that it’s the human’s of this world that you serve, not the other way around.” 

Laurelai didn’t say anything about that. She couldn’t, but her pussy clenched at the thought. The wizard wasn’t wrong. The role of angels was to serve creation, and humans were a part of creation, even this wicked old man. She would love nothing more than to serve him for a day or two, however undeserving he was. Already she could feel his cock starting to twitch and throb in her mouth as his precum drooled more freely into her mouth. She was disappointed as she realized there was no way he’d be able to get it back up again anytime soon at his age. 

Then just as quickly as he’d started fucking her face he pulled her head away. She thought he was going to cum on her face and tits instead of in her mouth, and goosebumps rippled across her sinful body at the lewd image, but instead he growled, “turn around cunt. No way I’m wasting cum this good in your mouth. That’s no way to treat a whore as pretty as you.” 

Laurelai got on her hands and knees, and the mage positioned himself behind her, but suddenly she felt an unexpected pressure against her asshole instead of her pussy. 

“Wait,” she protested. “That’s not— Ahhh…” 

“Quiet slut. I’m the one who decides what goes where, not you.” the mage growled. 

“Yes sir,” Laurelai quivered as he groped her ass and prepared to force his dick into her ass. It wasn’t her preference. Cumming from being fucked in her ass made her feel even more disgusting and shameful than usual, but right now she didn’t care. Right now, she just needed something inside her. 

Starken was urgent instead of gentle. As soon as he was lined up, he forced himself painfully inside, ignoring the angel’s grunts of pain as the anus clamped down on the invader. It would have hurt anyway, but it hurt more because he wanted it to hurt. “This is what you’re for, slut. This is the only hole angels should have.” 

Laurelai flushed at the words. The mage wasn’t wrong. Angels’ shouldn’t have a pussy. They shouldn’t have breasts. They certainly shouldn’t have a womb and something growing inside of it. She was an abomination. The only one of her kind, and right now she was being fucked in the ass by an evil human warlock that consorted with demons. The thrill of that shame coiled together with the pain of her violation as it slowly crawled its way up her spine until she was moaning softly with every thrust as he grabbed onto her hips and slammed against her supple ass again and again. 

“Like anyone in their right mind would fuck your pussy at this point if they knew where it had been, and what had been inside it,” he said, twisting the knife that much further. 

“Noooo…” Laurelai whimpered, recoiling from the idea even if she knew he spoke the truth. “It wasn’t my fault! I didn’t have a-a… oh fuck… I didn’t have a choice!” 

“I doubt you would have done any differently if you did,” the warlock grunted as he bottomed out inside her. “You’re hell’s whore now. Your womb has become the darkest cumdump imaginable.” 

“I didn’t… I’m not,” she gasped, her eyes starting to sting with tears as the shame amplified the pleasure of her violation even further.

“I’ve seen succubi with more virtue than you, cunt,” he hissed as he started to really get into it. That was when Laurelai realized he was saying all those things because it turned him on to treat her this way.  

Starken’s words built into a steady rhythm that rocked her mind with insults and depravity as surely as his thrusts rocked her body, when she finally came on his dick for the first time, it was to a rant about how she should only ever be fucked doggy style now because all she would ever be was a bitch. 

As orgasms went, it wasn’t particularly strong, and just made her ache for more, but when he forced her face to the floor and she felt her nipples drag against the rough stones with every thrust she came again. The words. The position. Everything. It was just so demeaning. This man was treating her even worse than the demons had, and he was so much weaker than her that it made her quiver in shame. Deep down she knew she could stop this at any moment, and that without his spells Starken was absolutely no threat to her, but she still let him use her roughly just the same. 

Finally, while he was using her lesser coverts near the bend of her wings as handholds to pound away relentlessly inside her, he tensed up and filled her ass with jet after jet of warm human cum. It felt different to her, and she laid there for almost a minute on the dirty stone floor, appreciating the mix of sensations before he finally pulled himself off of her sticky body. When someone grabbed her wings or stroked her feathers while they were fucking her, she completely melted, and she had yet to entirely figure out why. 

“Now look at you. All our hard work has been undone because of your constant need, and your inability to resist even the slightest temptation,” the mage said in scorn as he stared down at her. 

“I’m sorry,” Laurelai whimpered, even if the only thing she was sorry about was that they had finished fucking. The sex she’d just had wasn’t nearly enough. She was going to need more. Much more to satisfy her. 

“I’m not done with you angel,” he said, pulling the crystal roughly out of her crown and picking up the whip as soon as he’d replaced it. “I promised you real pain, not just foreplay. Now assume the fucking position.” 

A shiver went through Laurelai that made her feathers stand on end as she slowly stood up and put her hands against the wall. Could he make her scream in pain as well as pleasure, she wondered? There was only one way to find out.

That flogging just led to more fucking though. Every time he had her screaming in agony again, his dick started to throb with need once more. They filled up crystal after crystal in this vicious cycle of pleasure and pain. Laurelai’s lust was contagious in a way that it had never been in hell, but she couldn’t make herself care about the new phenomena right now. All she could care about was cumming again.

After the fourth crystal filled, Laurelai’s baby bump finally faded enough that she could no longer see it, but the mage’s body had long since run out of strength by then. The last time she fucked him, it was with him laying on the bed weakly while she ground her pelvis against his to stimulate her clit. Her wings were wide open as she basked in the pleasure, and underlit by the soft glow of the gems that littered the floor around the mage’s bed. They throbbed gently in time to their fucking until she was finally completely spent.  

When they were finally done with the cycle they lay in bed for a while and talked before the mage passed out, completely exhausted. Laurelai asked him about the strange chain powers she had used, and his only answer was “that they must have used fragments from dozens of souls to do what they did to your body. There’s no way of knowing what else you might be capable of.” 

She smiled as she lay there beside him after he finally fell asleep. Part of her wished she’d gone a couple more rounds and killed him with the inevitable heart attack that would have resulted if she’d continued, but she decided it was best to allow him to live for now in case she needed him again in the future. 

While the old man slept she went through the rooms, stealing a sheet big enough to be fashioned into a toga of a sort, a sword that looked like it hadn’t seen any use in years, a rucksack, and a number of odds and ends that might prove useful, including the whip and crown. 

Though Starken probably still had a lot of wisdom to share, she needed to be rid of the man as quickly as possible. Not because she didn’t enjoy fucking him, because she did, but because he was smart and crafty Given enough time he would figure out how to bind her just as surely as Lord Bel had. She needed to stay two steps ahead of such men, and so with one last look at the snoring wizard she jumped out of the window and opened her wings. 

Let heaven find her, she decided in defiance. Maybe there was something they could do to help her with her awful plight, she decided as she soared off into the twilight.

45