Chapter 3: Two Keys
2.8k 12 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sounds of wet flesh and loud moaning quickly retreated behind her as Laurelai walked deeper into the citadel. She was in no rush, though. While she doubted that there was anyone left to oppose her, she was hardly at peak performance herself, so she was extra careful. It was curiosity as much as caution that led her to find another smaller orgy of the devout in the chapel. These were the ones who had come to pray away the temptation, only to find it overwhelming. 

Had there been enough prayers for heaven to hear of her, she wondered. There was nothing for it, though she doubted that they would send an angel just because of a little lust. It was always possible, but without a whiff of brimstone, the odds were much smaller, and what was going on here was very human. Laurelai paused long enough to watch the conflicted lovers in the throes of their forbidden passion before she continued on. 

After that, she found a number of smaller, more private couplings in the smaller rooms she passed. They were all the more intense because of the connection they shared, though, and it was obvious to Laurelai that in at least some of these cases, these couples had either shared a forbidden relationship for some time or they had desperately wanted to. It’s not like the Malchien’s were completely sexless, of course. Unlike other orders, they were so far removed from the world that the only source of new worshipers came from the children they bore. 

It was one more contradiction, but one that Laurelai enjoyed as she walked through the halls. The difference between their typical breeding and the passion taking place now was that sex was supposed to be only for procreation, and there was a great deal of shame and confliction attached to it. Now, though, almost everyone was discovering how they could pursue these passions in a shame-free way, and the rest of them would learn in time.

It was only after Laurelai had watched at least a hundred different sex acts that she finally made it to the library. There she found only Sari devouring Rania’s pussy while she fingered her own. It was adorable, especially considering that both of the lovely women were trying to obey the library’s rules and keep the lustful moans they were making as quiet as possible. Those efforts only made the wet squelching sound of Sari’s fingers sliding in and out of her pussy that much lewder. 

“Pardon me, ladies, I hate to intrude, but I am in dire need of some information,” Laurelai said, walking toward the pair and taking the closest seat. 

Both of the women looked at Laurelai briefly but then went back to exploring their own bodies. “Nnhh-not now,” Rania moaned as she came again. “I-I nneeed this.”

“I understand,” Laurelai nodded. “Unfortunately, I need this much more. There’s not much time left, you understand.”

With a few murmured words and the lightest touch on both of the women, Lauralai damped their lust, hiding any hope of further satisfaction behind a wall of magic. 

“No, please,” Sari moaned. “I was so close…”

“I know, darlings,” Laurelai sighed, “and I hate to do this to you, but no one is having another solitary orgasm in this room until you bring me everything you have, the Keys of Divinity.”

“B-bhut, the key is in the vault,” Rania whimpered, trying and failing to frig herself to one more orgasm. Laurelai was sure she would regret that latter, as the pleasure continued to build inside them even if they couldn’t feel it as the denial magic stopped them cold. 

“I know that,” Laurelai said slowly so the woman’s lust-addled mind could understand even as her patience was wearing thin. “Just as I know that there is precious little that can be done with a single key, which is why they are separated. I need to read the lore on the subject as well as determine the current whereabouts of the other copies.”

“Please…after we can—” Rania started to beg.

“Now.” Laurelai interrupted, making it very clear she would tolerate no more delays. Only then did the two women untangle themselves and reluctantly spend the next ten minutes scouring the shelves for tomes related to heavenly artifacts. Eventually, she had a small stack in front of her, including a few thin tomes on the lore of heavenly artifacts, Baltrasi’s Divine Histories volumes one through three, and a number of more obscure scrolls related to the walls of the world. That made sense to Laurelai. Not only did the walls hold up the sky, but they were precisely what she needed to walk through to leave creation and escape to perdition. 

“Thank you very much, ladies,” Laurelai said with a snap of her fingers, releasing the spell. “I’ll be sure to reward you appropriately once I’ve found what it is I seek.”

Both women instantly collapsed to their knees as all the surreptitious masturbation they’d each been guilty of suddenly hit them at once and overwhelmed their senses with a cluster of orgasms. As beautiful as Riana’s generous breasts were as they jiggled and shook, though, Laurelai forced herself to look away and began reading the first book. The monks and the nuns of the order hardly needed her to help them at this point. 

Most of what she found over the next hour of reading were things that Laurelai already knew. Three divine keys had been scattered across creation should they ever be needed by the host or a living saint. Though a mortal could only use them to travel through creation, an angel like her could use them to travel outside of creation. It only took one key to open a door to hell, which had been occasionally useful throughout the millennia, but it took two keys to go to perdition, and it took all three to go to heaven. The latter two uses were rarely needed for obvious reasons, but in this case, it was exactly what Laurelai needed. A way out. 

She paused to look at a beautiful illustration of one of the keys. Rounded and perfect, it was formed out of a single piece of platinum, and the teeth were made of light itself. It was a work of art, but it was also a dangerous tool. Theoretically, demons couldn’t use them, though there was no evidence that they’d ever tried. That made it a coin flip as to whether or not Laurelai could actually use the item herself, which complicated things. 

She rubbed the palm of her hand when she remembered how badly her sword had burned her the day she’d started her fall from grace. If that was the only consequence of using such a thing, she was sure that she could endure it, but if it was worse… Her mind lingered on what cruel fates could await her, but in the end, she decided that she was probably overthinking it. After all, these items could be used by mortals, so they would never demand the same purity as a heavenly blade. 

In the end, all that really mattered was the current location of the keys. Conveniently, one of them turned out to be here, another was in the grand temple of Charharis, in their vault, and the third was presumed lost when Ravali fell to darkness centuries ago. While she didn’t want to go to the grand temple and fight her way through the devout, exploring a dead city that had become synonymous with hell on earth.

Laurelai sighed as she closed the tome and slowly came to grips with the fact that there would be no avoiding going into the lion’s den. She leaned back and stretched and looked at the two beautiful women. They were still making out with each other, though for the moment at least, their exhaustion exceeded their libido. 

“Thank you so much for your help, ladies,” Laurelai said, standing and walking over to stroke Riana’s inner thighs. “I only wish there was some way I could repay you…”

“Please…” Sari murmured. “Please fuck us.”

“You know, I would, but…” Laurelai’s words trailed off as she tried to remember something. She’d been about to make a joke about how she wasn’t equipped for that sort of thing, but then she recalled one of the tomes she’d been looking through when she’d been researching succubi the other week and quickly moved to find it. Though she hadn’t paid much attention to it at the time, there was a spell that was reputed to be used by the demoness’ to torment female lovers when there were no men around to drain. 

Laurelai was soon flipping through the large red tome and quickly found the page. It turned out there were three variations of the profane magic, but two of them might very well work on her. Each gave the succubus a phallus for about an hour so that she might corrupt a mortal woman or even implant a demon child deep in her womb, though all three varied. The first turned the succubus’s tale into a cock, and the second and third did the same thing for her clit, though in the third case, her clit would become two different dicks. 

It seemed a touch involved, but after all the sex Laurelai had been exposed to today, this would be her only chance for satisfaction while her sex was still mending. Slowly she chanted the words of the third version, and as she went through the spell, she felt her clit start to tingle and expand. When the growing member suddenly split into two, it was a pleasant sort of pain, but it was over in an instant. 

The results of Laurelai’s magic were only revealed a moment later when she walked over to the two exhausted women and dropped the remains of her robe on the floor, revealing twin throbbing cocks. 

“Which one of you ladies wants to have a nepheliem in your womb,” Laurelai teased as she fed off the girls’ enthusiastic reactions. Both Riana and Sari had already been aroused, but looking up at Laurelai’s sexy body and her new play toy, they looked like they wanted to worship her, which was exactly what the angel had planned. 

“Me!” Riana begged. “Please fuck me first!”

“No!” Sari cried out. “I need it so much worse than she does!”

Gingerly, she sat back down on her. 

“Words proved nothing,” Laurali teased, spreading her legs to put her false manhood on display. “Why don’t you show me who’s the most eager by putting your mouths to better use. Whoever makes me cum first can find out just how hard they orgasm with both of my cocks inside them at once.”

They both eagerly rushed to the floor in front of the angel, and no sooner were they on their knees in front of her than they were hungrily attacking her cocks with their mouths. She had to admit that even though the strange double phallus looked almost like she remembered, she doubted that they would feel the same. In that regard, she was both right and wrong. 

Though Laurelai had limited experience with a cock, she quickly discovered that it felt almost like the real thing, save for that tingling that she would have expected to shoot to her balls instead jolted directly to her uterus instead. It was a mixed feeling, and the perversion of it aroused her all the more. 

“Mmmm…” Laurelai moaned. “Careful, Riana, I think Sari really does want to get fucked more than you, though I suppose you’d know what she’s capable of with that tongue of hers more than anyone at this point…”

Riana flushed in shame and redoubled her efforts, trying to prove that his pussy needed a cock in it more than anyone else who’d ever existed. Laurelai understood. She’d give anything for a good fuck right now, but healing would take time. Even this was probably more that she should be doing, strictly speaking, but she was sure it would be fine as long as she made the two sluts groveling in front of her do all the work. 

So, Laurelai just sat there, massaging her giant swollen nipples while she waited to see whose mouth she was going to cum inside first.

29