Vol.1 Ch.7: From A Former Friend To Arch Nemesis
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

School Bell OST

"I rather have shounen cringe, then do a shoujo binge" ALTaccounti

Naibu was shocked to have received a message from Tenshi and opened it.

Tenshi: Come into the track field at the school building at 11:30 PM if you want to know why I did what I did, don't worry it's a blind spot anybody would see us.

Hmpf you think you can fool me again huh?!

Naibu: Who said that you won't jump on me with multiple people.

Tenshi: I guess you aren't the trustful guy as you used to be huh?

Naibu: I wonder who's fault is that or more like faults!

Tenshi: Seems that something else happened after my actions, but I do not care about that. Listen I won't jump on you, since I alone am enough to put you down at any moment.

I can't just go there, who knows what will happen to me, I need something to redeem myself and put Tenshi down before he even hurts more people! Hahaha look at me thinking of others again, I guess no matter what I do I will always have a bit of a nice side in me.

Ah I got it, I can voice record the entire thing and step up to the teacher, student council or even the chairman, and if things are getting out of hand I just need to run for it.

Right, let's do this!

I cannot trust anyone and anything from now on, this is the only way to keep me safe from manipulating scum walking around this hellhole of a school.

Naibu: Okay I will be there.

Tenshi: I knew you would come.

Naibu exited the Bine app.

I guess the only thing I can do is mentally prepare myself for today.

(Tuesday Night 11:15 PM)

Naibu was wearing a simple plain black T-shirt and jeans to blend into the night in case he wanted to escape.

I guess wearing black was a good option, I got started using a bit of brain since I haven't used it for pretty sure my entire life up until that entrance exam.

Naibu was breathing in and out and was clearly nervous, maybe even a bit scared.

Alright, no time to back. I have to do this whenever I want to or not!

He activated the voice recorder on his phone and headed out of his room, he made sure to look around when something quickly moved out of the corner of his eye.

Huh? What was that?

He looked around a bit more, but didn't see anything.

Eh probably my imagination, I can't get distracted in a crucial moment like this! Time to get moving!

Naibu walked over to the middle of the track field which was lit up, he could see Tenshi in the distance and slowly headed towards him.

"Ha so you really arrived! Splendid!" Tenshi shouted.

"Cut the crap, tell me why you betray me, you manipulating scum!"

"Straight to the point huh, but I want to explain or rather give some things away first before I tell you."

I guess I will let him speak. Maybe what he says might be useful in some case or reveal something rather interesting.

"Go ahead then."

Tenshi smirked and started talking.

"I was already prepared for all the recent events, the entrance exam and mid term conditions as I had various sources to help me."

Hm that must mean he knows a lot about this school and is using that to his advantage!

"Naibu, when I saw you back then at the entrance exam, I could already feel the honesty and kindness coming from you as I eavesdropped on the conversation between you and that lady. The idea to betray you came later as I didn't expect to receive the test, but I am me after all, stupid to think that I wouldn't get what I wanted. So I set up an alliance or group that helps me with alibis, videos, strategic camera appearances and rumor spreading, in return for a condition I have to comply with."

Wait, I almost forgot about Sayuri!

"How did you convince Sayuri that you were not behind it?"

"Oh that, I showed her one of the video's where I held the right exams papers and started printing them while another pile was already on the table, insinuating that I printed the right version. By the way that girl acted I could see that she was a hothead, so I knew that once she would see the video, she would calm down and believe me as those k  people aren't the type to question everything."

Damn it, to believe he can easily deceive people like this!

"I have so much proof that in a court case not even the student council could stop me, if that would ever happen of course, because I would not let it go that far."

"I will tell you the obvious Naibu. This school is full of people with problems or are straight up toxic by nature."

"Like you?"

"Yes, like me." Tenshi laughed a bit.

"And even if you might be normal now Naibu, you too shall be consumed by the system, but now that I told you everything, it's time to destroy all the evidence, which means your phone."

Crap, time to make a run for it!

Naibu started to run and Tenshi went right after him. Tenshi quickly caught up and kicked the back of Naibu's leg making him fall down the ground. Tenshi grabbed his phone in his pocket and threw it to the ground the damage being beyond repair.

No!

"What you think I wouldn't notice? I am always thinking of potential scenarios and this was one of them, besides I needed to break it anyway to get rid of all the evidence. I like to spill out my tactics, why you ask? Because even when I do, I will always win by countering your plan of coming up with a new one."

Naibu's face turned into a painful expression.

"I will tell you what I want to achieve, the only thing I care about is the same as everyone else in this school, which is standing on top with all the power in the palm of my hand. I will crush every class, even my own if they stand in my way and I will become the ultimate student. The one that stands above all!"

With that said Tenshi got off Naibu and started to walk away.

"Oh, just one thing, don't try to attack me from behind. I will beat you to a bloody pulp. Bye Naibu see you around, if you not do not leave the school at least."

Tenshi walked away in the distance while laughing when he was gone, Naibu got on his knees as he couldn't hold in the sadness and despair that was accumulating in his heart anymore and started to cry.

Tenshi, that bastard is getting away with his crimes and I am the one who is screwed! I don't understand why everyone is acting so destructive against me. I never did anything wrong so.. Why?!! Damn it!!!!!

Naibu was slamming his hands on the ground, as seems to realize something.

I guess what the lady said to me back was right, Fujimura framed me and Tenshi betrayed me, because of my kindness and honesty and used that to their advantage, those traits were truly my absolute downfall after all and now I am in a mess that I have no idea how to fix.

I feel so damn hopeless...

.

.

.

And I know that nobody will help me...

Katsura, brother, just how did you survive all of this?!

A silhouette appeared out of the Dojo area slowly making its way to Naibu who has still on his knees.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, well! There is an Ayanokoji amongus and it is Tenshi Keiken, an even more badass mastermind! (jk)

Next chapter is the vol.1's final chapter so stay tuned!

I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter and until next time!

0