Awakened World 1
731 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry, I was sick so I couldn't upload the chapters for some days but I got better so I will upload daily from 23 September i still need one day off,

My mouth is open. As my eyes are attracted to a woman,

This woman looks around the same age as me, her big red eyes open wide. She was looking at me through the window of the house. She had a huge smile on her face, short crimson hair, and a slim figure with big boobs that pressed against the window glass.

“Your Noah Smith, right? How did you get awakened powers? as I far as I know, your awakened core destroys at a small age. Then how did you able to use awakened powers and why did you have electric power? Shouldn’t it be blood control or gravity control? and why did you hide mom’s important envelope? “This girl spoke fast and stars in her eyes. She grinned as she backed off the window and ran away.

I look at the photo that hangs on the wall. There is a teacher and with teacher is a girl wearing a high school uniform with short crimson hair and big eyes, smiling she held teacher’s hand. The other hand making a peace sign.

The girl I saw at the window isn’t she is teacher’s daughter Charlotte, why does she look the same age as me? I thought she was a 15 or 16-year-old girl.

And second, how the heck she knew I’m hiding teacher’s important envelop, then I look down and saw that my shirt is tight and envelop outline was shaped out and if Charlotte knew some envelop gonna come here today, then she guesses this is her mom envelop

“How sharp her eyes are?” I murmured.

But I can’t understand how she knew I have the electric ability,

What is awakened core? Oh, Yes I remember System said she creates awakened core for me and put electric powers, then awakened core is something that gives people's supernatural powers,

Then what does she mean by my awakened core destroyed when I was small? I don’t remember anything like that, so what’s she talking about? Anyway, one thing is sure, she is also an awakened one.

When I heard the door opening voice, I turn and saw Charlotte with a smile, her eyes is glowing she look at me for a second before she ran at me and looking my body closely like I’m some kind of unique creature and she is a curious scientist that comes to study me.

“Hey... you’re Charlotte right?... can’t you just stop and give me some space,” I said. Rise my hands between my and her face. And now I see her this close she looked cute.

“No. as long as I don’t get my answers I won’t,” she said and grab hands,

What is this? I look at Charlotte’s feeble and soft hands, grab my hands and she spread them and studies my face, but what is this? Why does her feeble hand have so much strength?

Although I guess she is an awakened one, I didn’t know she was a strong awakened one or I’m weak here.

And why do I have to encounter some awakens one before I fully understand my powers,

What’s up with Charlotte? Why is she opening my mouth and looking inside, and then she stretches my eyes wide open and then inside my ear?

I want to get free from her and ask her too many questions but she is too strong, Although she looks small innocent girl that needs protection, she has powerful strength that can even bend and beat me in a second.

And tell you I’m not some average guy when I was just middle school I beat the college guys, and even when I stop fighting and gets heartbroken lock myself in the room, I didn’t become weak so a Charlotte beat in seconds meant she is one of strongest human in the world.

Hmm, what is this? I feel some sort of energy, this energy seems similar to one I used when I use my ability so I feel this energy from Charlotte’s hands does it mean she is using her ability?

Wait a minute I realized something.

After Charlotte thoroughly check my whole body from top to down, she didn’t even shy away to check my little brother. She backs off and with her hand on her chin; she closes her eyes and gets into deep thinking.

But How I’m supposed to act father figure to her when she saw my private parts, not only she saw my private parts she also looks the same age as me. My plan to act as a father figure and gain her trust so teacher can marry me failed.

More importantly, she is an awakened one. Does teacher know about this? And she said my awakened core destroy at a small age so it means I was awakened one. Then why did my family hide this?

And I have a theory that my mom and dad have also awakened ones. Since Charlotte said my powers should be Blood control or Gravity Control, then it means my parents might have those powers and powers passed down from parents to the child.

if my parents are awakened one, as I guess, then Emma’s parents also awakened ones since they and my parents were always together, and if that’s true then Emma is also awakened one so is her new rich boyfriend.

And I’m not hundred percent sure of my parents, Emma and her parents but I’m sure that rich bastard is awakened one otherwise I, who can beat the college students gets beaten by a boy same age as me and I remember I can never able to hit that bastard and whatever I did is useless against him and in the end I give up fighting.

I sigh. I think if my awakened core didn’t get destroyed at a young age then I might never lose Emma, and if Emma is awakened.

“How is possible?” I heard Charlotte’s loud voice. Getting back from my thoughts, I saw Charlotte on her knees, her face near my stomach, and placing hands on my stomach, her face visibly shocked with mouth and eyes wide open, she looked at me.

“Your awakened core is still in a destroyed state. Then how can you still be able to use mana and electric power?”

She stood up and grab my shoulder, looking straight into my eyes; she trying to look intimidating, but that’s just made her look cuter.

“Hey, tell me, how are able to use the powers with the destroyed awakened core?” she asked again.

16