Awakened World 3
540 14 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay, Noah, now that annoyance gets out of the way, so tell me, how did you suddenly able to use awakened powers?"

Ava looked at me as she asked.

I stare at her.

She stares at me.

I stare at her.

She stares at me.

"You don't have anything to explain?" I asked.

Ava averted eye contact, she looks sideways, puffed her mouth didn't speak for a while.

"Okay, okay, sorry ... I know it's my mistake. But still, I'm a disciple of Alvara, The head of Miren, so I can't break the rule otherwise it counts as betraying my master," Ava said, still not making eye contact.

"Ava-Chan, do you think this is enough excuse to hide the awakened world from your-" Charlotte, who somehow gets released from the Ava frozen power, speak more she again gets frozen.

I blink and again blink. and looks at Ava, who is for some reason not looking at Charlotte and seems to hate her,

"Ava, Dear Friend, I understand and all people who are very very close to me didn't tell me about this Awakened World, since knowing won't do any good to me, in fact, it might put me in danger-"

"Right, Right, Noah. You understand right, any ordinary human knowing about the Awakened world won't do any good, right? So you're not angry or mad at me, right?"

I Nod.

"So...you're not mad at me about...hiding this secret," Ava again quietly asked.

"Hm, I did feel bad, but it's not like you hide this for selfish reasons" I smile and looked at her. Even if she hides this for a selfish reason, I'm not going to be mad or, more like, I can't get mad at her.

Ava sighed with relief, "Thanks,"

"Okay, but first can you make this house normal and as well... Charlotte?"

Actually, it is true I'm not a bit angry, mad, or upset about the people who are close to me hiding this, just looked at the house I'm in, and it completely froze. I feel warm though. Still, just how powerful Ava is if I knew about the Awakened World from childhood. I feel always feel inferior to my friend and it will ruin our friendship so it's better if I didn't know anything about this.

"Hm, Okay," Ava said, then she snaps her finger and all ice from the house turn into water and then evaporated.

I saw a house just return the way it was. There was no sign of ice or a little of water, and there was not even a wet spot in the house. My eyes opened in wonder at the power of Ava.

I look at Ava; she looks very cool, how ice froze everything here quickly leaving me alone, and then how it evaporated. Just amazing. I also want to do this.

"Hehe, did you like me more now? Let me tell you, this is just 1 percent of my power," Ava grinned.

What just 1 percent? Then if she uses a hundred percent, then she can even freeze the whole building, powerful.

"Yes, Ava, you're amazing, but... I guess I remember very well that I said to make Charlotte normal as well," I said pointing at Charlotte who is frozen in ice, now her whole towel gets down and I can even see her shaved pink cave, with her big boobs exposed, this view is erotic, a beautiful naked woman froze in ice, although I liked the view, I fear she might end up dead.

Since the making Charlotte froze, this is the first time Ava looks behind and sees Charlotte froze. And she also gets frozen. Trembled, she turn to me and shuttered as she asked, "Noah... never ever... tell anyone... we saw her naked... okay?"

I gulped and nodded.

Ava sighed with relief and then she turned to me and her look was very, very serious. I never saw her this seriously before.

"Noah, bring me any type of clothes you have to cover Charlotte's body. Oh, and also give me a handkerchief. Fast."

"Why?" I asked. I understand seeing her naked might be a problem, but why is she too serious about this and, most importantly, why the hell she froze Charlotte? Is Charlotte her enemy? Then why did she encourage me about hooking up with the teacher? Or she didn't know that Charlotte is teacher's daughter?

Ava sighed, she rubs her head, looking at Charlotte.

"I hate this big mouth. As she hears you have awakened power, she texts me, and I can guarantee she also texts Asher, Emma, her mom, your mom and sister, and who knows, who else she sends a text about you."

My eyes opened. I looked at Charlotte. When did she send the text we two were together from start to finish and I never saw her using a phone, and why did she send texts to others without even asking me?

"Charlotte can't keep anyone's secrets at all, and this big mouth always ruins others' relationships, revel others' secrets. She is the worst friend I ever made."

Anyway, that explains why Ava dislikes Charlotte, since people didn't want their secrets to get exposed. If Charlotte really can't shut her mouth, then she is bad news. But the thing here is...

"Why are too serious about covering her up, and what you're gonna do with a handkerchief?"

Ava close her eyes and come in front of me, she open her eyes and looked directly looked in my eyes, a serious expression on her face

"Noah, listen since you the new in the awakened world, so you dont know this, that in our country there are four groups existed and these four groups maintain the balance in our country, The name of these four groups is, Miren, TricksMind, Daivat, and Clemence and Charlotte is a disciple of the head of TricksMind."

So there is a thing like this, and Charlotte is a disciple of one of the heads of these groups and Ava is also a disciple of Miren's head. I understand.

"So... I shouldn't see Charlotte naked, otherwise the head of TricksMind will come after me, by the way, how powerful the head of TricksMind and Miren is." I nodded and asked.

"First, Head of TricksMind ranked 2nd in our country, and," Ava puff her chest out said, "Miren head is most powerful in our country the 1st rank and second, your right. The head of TricksMind will come after you if you saw Charlotte naked, and he will do whatever it takes to marry you Charlotte,"

I nodded. Wait a minute, something is wrong, I blink and again blink, The Head of TricksMind will do whatever to marry me, Charlotte. I looked at Ava and asked, "Are you serious?"

"Look at my face. Don't you see how serious I'm? Did you ever see me this serious before?"

I gulped and nodded. Avs was never this serious, or more like I never saw her serious at all.

Ava nodded, she said, "I mean, even a woman is no expectation, and I advise you to stay away from her."

I looked at Charlotte. I saw her perfect body and the big boobs she has. In fact, I don't mind marrying her.

"Noah, do you know why I'm too serious here?" Ava said as she stretch my ears.

"Ahh... Ah... Ah... please leave me, I don't have any idea about Charlotte, I like teacher, not her."

Ava glared before she released my ears. It hurts.

"You better not have any ideas, you know she can't keep any secrets, and the more annoying thing about her is, she can guess or make an assumption of people that is ninety-nine percent true, so its better not hang out with her, or else she will find out every secret about you, and even things you dont know yourself."

11