Morning with teacher in arms
892 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I open my eyes and see a beautiful woman peacefully sleeping in my arms. I smile. What a beautiful dream!

I hug this woman close to me. My forehead touches her head. I didn't want this dream to end. This feels too real.

I feel this woman's warm breath, her soft body against me. The extra soft near my chest. I open my eyes a little and saw her face, pink lips parted, her breathing, her black silky nighty sliding off from her shoulders to arms, her boobs expose more than half, and hard nipples pressing against me.

Little down her nighty roll up, her bare ass and smooth thighs and legs are on display, my legs between hers, feel soft and warm. through pajama, my hard, erect cock between her legs.

Please god, don't let this dream end.

I hug the woman close to me. Then move my hand to her bare ass and grope them.


Mission: Hug teacher from behind and sleep.

Time Limit: 1 hour

Reward: 5000


System Mission Complete: You have received 5000 Points


Name: Noah Smith

Points: 9500

Skills: <Basic Cocking Skill> <Basic Lie Detection Skill>


What is this? I blink, blink,

My eyes get wide open, horror fills me.

"Shit!"

This is not a dream, and this woman is a teacher. Why did she have to sleep peacefully in my arms? Why did she buy a nighty that gets off easily? Why she didn't wear any panties? and why did I hug her? Yesterday when she said she trust me, I decide not to hug her, but I unconsciously hug her all night.

What should I do? If she wakes up, then? ahh God please end this dream.

I saw the teacher mumbling something, and my heart almost gets out of my mouth, and then she tightly hug me and press her soft body against me more tightly. My heart just gets out of my mouth.

Hey my heart, how are you? How do you feel outside of my body? Isn't the outside air so refreshing?

Argh, stop Noah, what are you babbling here? First, put your heart inside, or else you will die.

Okay, seriously! Stop now, and take a breath in... and out..., in... out... in... out.

Do you feel calm?

Yes, I do, Sir!

Okay, now observe the situation,

Yes, Sir!

Okay, now stop playing and check the situation. Hmm, okay. Teacher put one hand on my back and pressed me tightly towards her.

Okay, I nod, Okay, I again nod.

I saw my hard cock stuck between her smooth legs, where her nighty roll up and didn't wear panty.

And our bare legs entangle with each other.

Okay, I nod, Okay, I again nod.

So this is a situation I'm in. if I get such positions with Ava, then everything will be okay. I can even make more erotic poses with her.

But this is a teacher, and I'm a student, if she wakes up and finds me hugging her...

I blink and look at my situation again. Teacher's head is on my arms, and she put one hand behind me and pulls me towards her.

isn't now she the one who hugs me and put her head on my arms, then I just have to pretend to be asleep?

I see teacher's eye flicker. And close my eyes, pretending I'm still asleep. Then everything is up to god.

Olive slowly opens her eyes, raises her body, her head down, and hair covers her face. She waves her hair behind, looks up, and wipes her half-closed eyes.

Her nightly that slid down on one side, showing her one boob fully expose with a hard cherry on top of it.

She stretches her hands up, with her boob also stretch,

Noah open a little his eyes, and he saw teacher's soft boob, Noah mesmerizing by this boob, which made his cock twitch.

"Hm, what is this? This feel...hot," Olive said.

She looks between her legs, then she looks in Noah's direction, silent for a while, her eyes wide open. She saw her nighty slide down and expose her boobs. And then how her legs are entangled with Noah and saw a rod between her legs. Her face gets hot, stems are leaking from her face.

"Kayya!!"

She shouts, hurriedly getting off the bed. Made her nighty up and cover the boobs. She bit her lips, her eyes become watery, and she look at Noah.

"Aaaahhh, what have I done?" she shouts, but suddenly covers her mouth and looks in Noah's direction. "Is he asleep?"

She gulped, and move towards Noah. She saw Noah's eyes are closed. He is breathing normally. Olive spends 2 minutes staring at Noah before she gets a sigh of relief.

"Phew, he is sleeping, Aah! this is soo... embarrassing,"

Olive face gets hot, and she covers her cheeks with a hand, mumbling as she made her way out of the room.

Behind Noah open his tiny eyes and he saw teacher nighty from behind still up, showing her round butt.

This is the most bizarre morning I had in my life.

20