Chapter 2
659 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Flash*

Whoa that felt weird. Now where am I? Hmm. It kind of looks like a high school for some reason. I guess I'll look around and see if I can find anyone.


(5 minutes later)

Haa. This place is too big! And who doesn't give you a damn map of where your supposed to go!? I'm so lost that I would make a certain directionally challenged character look like someone with a great sense of direction.

"Are you lost?"(?)

"Ye- holy shit! What the hell are you!?"(Blaze)

"Huh? You didn't go insane seeing me? Strange. Well anyway reincarnation is nowhere near this place. How did you get here?"(?)

"Hold on. Did you just say go insane!?"(Blaze)

"Yes. Like all souls they go insane when they see us."(?)

"What the fuck are you then?!"(Blaze)

"Me? I'm a reaper or as some of you call us biblically accurate angels."(?)

"Ooh, that makes sense."(Blaze)

"Well still how did you get all the way here? Reincarnation is nowhere near here."(?)

"Reincarnation? I was invited here by someone called Regitimas for a class."(Blaze)

"Ooh, that makes a lot more sense. Well, you're still going the wrong way young god. This way is where all the reapers live. If you walk for 5 minutes back and make a left, you'll find the place you're looking for on the right."(?)

"Thanks. Anything else I need to know?"(Blaze)

"No that's all."(?)

"Well then I'll be going. Bye."(Blaze)

"Bye"(?)


(5 minutes later)

Now I'm back to where I started. Now I need to go left. And he said it would be on the right.

"..."

I can hear someone talking but, can't make out what they are saying. Let's just get closer.

"It looks like this is everyone who is coming so I'll begin."(?)

I think this is the right place. So, let's knock.

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it?"(?)

"Um, I'm here for the class for my job of being a god."(Blaze)

"Come in."(?)

*Click*

Well, that's under whelming it just looks like a normal classroom. The only weird part is the floating balls of white and red lights over the desks.

"So, why did you end up coming as I was starting."(?)

"Well, I kind of got lost."(Blaze)

"How? There should be a giant sign telling you where to go."(?)

"(Confused) I didn't see any sign."(Blaze)

"Then wha- LOKI get your ass over here!"(?)

"You called?"(Loki)

Huh, that's what Loki looks like. Damn he's big. Now I want to know if Fenrir is real.

"Did you steal the sign in the hallway for the young True and Chaos gods."(?)

"(Confused) Sign? What sign? I was busy messing with the gods. I didn't even know or pay attention to your sign. And anyway, we can't even come here without your permission."(Loki)

"(Squint) Sure. Now why don't I believe you. Oh, right all those pranks you played on me."(?)

"Look, you can check yourself. Ask literally any other god or just check my memory I really didn't do it. I was in the middle of stealing one of Odins crows when you called."(Loki)

"Hmm, you seem to be telling the truth and by the way you have a lot of gods mad at you. And also, why did you let Fenrir see Cerberus, you know how he gets when he sees her."(?)

"But he looked so lonely, and they like each other anyway."(Loki)

"That's not the point. He ended up getting her pregnant and Hades isn't happy. And says you'll have to find the pups a home."(?)

"What!? I'm going to be a grandfather!?"(Loki)

"Loki. You are going to have to find them a home. You and Fenrir can maybe take care one of them and Hades said he'll take one, but there are still two pups that don't have a place to live."(?)

"What!? Why can't I and Fenrir ju-"(Loki)

"Don't even finish that statement because me and you both know you are very irresponsible, and Fenrir isn't very bright. He's only good at hunting. So, no. Any more than one and they will probably die or worse knowing you."(?)

"Bu-"(Loki)

"No buts. I don't want such innocent beings end up in a bad situation because their father and grandfather were idiots and forgot to give them food or something. Now if it was Hades. Sure. He actually is responsible unlike his brothers or you. But he is only willing to take 1 puppy not 3. And even the 1 was because Persephone said she would leave him if he didn't at least take in 1."(?)

"fine. But I at least want to be able to see them once in a while."(Loki)

"Um, I would be fine with taking them in."(Blaze)

"Sure, if you get the ok with Loki. While you do that, I'll get going to see what happened to the sign."(?)

"Okay bye."(Blaze)

"Bye."(?)

*Click*

"So, can I take them in?"(Blaze)

"Kid are you sure you can even handle them.?"(Loki)

"Sure. I don't think it will be impossible for me to take care of two puppies."(Blaze)

"Can I see them sometimes?"(Loki)

"Sure, but only once a week as every day is an absolute no."(Blaze)

"I can live with that. Are you absolutely sure you can handle them."(Loki)

*Nod*

"Yes."(Blaze)

"Ok. I'll allow it, but if they are being abused, I'm taking them back here."(Loki)

"I'm fine with that."(Blaze)

*Sparkly Eyes*

"Haa, what is it."(Loki)

"Are the legends true about you!?"(Blaze)

"Haa, yes and no. Some are, some aren't."(Loki)

"(Excited)Which ones?"(Blaze)

"Haa, first I don't have 6 kids I only have 5. I never fucked a horse. And if I did, I would never give my kid to be used as a steed. I also didn't pull any pranks that started the end of the world or killed someone. Just ones that put you in awkward or embarrassing situations.

Second, Fenrir wasn't chained up or anything. He's actually liked by most gods for being a sweet idiot as he is not the brightest. Still wonder who he got it from. Though Hades did commission a chain to restrain him, it wasn't to trap him somewhere. It was just to keep him away from Cerberus as he didn't like the 2 together."(Loki)

"(Excited) That's so cool! Can I see him?!"(Blaze)

"Here no. But I can show you a picture of him. Let me get my phone out really quick. (Pat pat) Now where di- found it."(Loki)

They have phones here? I guess that's convenient.

*Click*

"Here he is."(Loki)

"He looks smaller than I thought he would be."(Blaze)

"Ya for some reason all the mortals thought he was massive but, he is only 1 meter tall. Cerberus is actually only 5 centimeters shorter than him. But don't think because she's small she is weak. There was a guy who did and ended up losing an arm trying to get into the reincarnation area without permission."(Loki)

"Good to know."

*Click*

"I'm back and Ya it's still there. You probably didn't notice it because it was up higher than neck height, so you didn't notice it."(?)

"Why put it so high?"(Blaze)

"Well, I didn't expect any of you to have made a body yet. So, I put it up there so all of you guys would see it."(?)

"(Annoyed) Whatever. When are the pups going to be born?"(Blaze)

"They should be born in 50 million years. So, you can get them around that time."(?)

"(Shocked) Wow. That's a long time."(Blaze)

"Honestly, it's actually really not that long. Down in the mortal world I would say maybe 10- 20 years would have passed by then."(?)

"The more you know. So, are we going to start the class now or what."(Blaze)

"I guess this is my queue to leave. Well, see you around."(Loki)

"Bye. (Hand wave)"(Blaze)

"See you later Loki."(?)

"Sure"(Loki)

*Flash*

"Now what were we talking about?"(?)

"Class."(Blaze)

"Right, as I was saying. Sure, but I don't know what I should do with you, since we were going to start with making a body. Which you already did."(?)

"Well, what were you planning to do next then?"(Blaze)

"Next, was then to find your partner. Then make your divine weapon and train with it."(?)

"So, why not have me make my weapon early?"(Blaze)

"I guess I'll have to. I'll tell you what you need to do once I'm done with them. By the way what's your name? I'm Regitimas but you can just call me old man Regi."(Old man Regi)

"I'm Blaze and sure that works for me."(Blaze)

"Alright, Blaze I'll be with you in a bit."(Old man Regi)

I guess I'll take a nap until then.

(Close)

 

13