Chapter 3
511 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"... ..ke .."(old man Regi)

"H.y wa.. .p!"(old man Regi)

"Hey wake up!"(old man Regi)

"*Yawn*(Tired) Huh? What's going on?"(Blaze)

"Finally, you're awake. Get up, we're going out to the training field."(Old man Regi)

"Ok."(Blaze)

*Chair slide*

"I'm ready to go."(Blaze)

"Good. Now follow me."(old man Regi)

*Click*

"Ok."(Blaze)


(10 minutes later)

*Step Step Step*

Ugh, this is so boring it's just a long hall that stretches forever. Let's see if he even knows where he's going.

"Hey, old man Regi are we going the right way?"(Blaze)

*thump*

"Ow. What was that for.?"(Blaze)

"Are you trying to imply I don't know where I'm going? In my own domain."(old man Regi)

"No. It's just that we've been walking for ten minutes straight with no change at all. Everything looks the same."(Blaze)

"I think the mortals called this place the Backrooms."(old man Regi)

*Stop*

"You made this domain to look like that place?!"(Blaze)

"(Face scrunch) Huh? No. This place is what they call the "Backrooms". Someone, managed to use scrying magic by accident and looked into my domain. And keep up we're almost there."(old man Regi)

"Okay. But are there really horrible creatures here?"(Blaze)

"There are but they aren't that strong. I mean Fenrir enjoys hunting and eating them as snacks. But the monster that was described in the original was just Quetzalcoatl leaving for his place. Let me tell you, he was not happy about it when heard about that."(old man Regi)

"Wait, you're saying that there are horrible abominations here?!"(Blaze)

"haha. About that. I kind of got bored and started playing with the reapers design and, made something that wouldn't make someone go insane when they see it. Granted, it was still horrible but at least they wouldn't go crazy instantly. Although those guys were too stupid to do the job and just attacked anything around. So, they are just kept in a separate domain where anyone can go and hunt."(old man Regi)

"(Sweat) We're not going there, are we?"(Blaze)

"No. They wouldn't even be able to be a fight against either of us. We are just going to the training ground which is where the god's here train. There you'll make your weapon and depending on which you chose I'll have someone train you in that weapon."(old man Regi)

"Fuuh. So, what weapon should I chose?"(Blaze)

"That's completely up to you. Chose which ever weapon feels right. And on that note, we have arrived."(old man Regi)

"(Confused) Huh? It looks just like any other door here."(Blaze)

"Haha. Looks can be deceiving. Step in and have look."(old man Regi)

*Click*

"(Shoulder shrug) Ok."(Blaze)

*Step Step Flash*

"Ugh I hate that bright fla- (Jaw drop) whoa."(Blaze)

Whoa this place is massive! And there are so many beings here. Some more human than others. Hell, I'm pretty sure I just saw Fenrir chase a cat? How is there a cat here?

"Haa, FENRIR stop chasing Li Shou! How many times do I have to tell you that!?"(old man Regi)

"AH!"(Blaze)

Geez, that scared me. I guess I was too focused on what was happening that I didn't notice him.

"Haha. You weren't paying attention were you. Well let's go. We're going to a quite area so you can focus."(old man Regi)

"Hey wait up!"(Blaze)


(3 minutes later)

"Where did the forest come from?"(Blaze)

The place we are currently in right now is a beautiful forest so green you'd think it was fake. There where bushes with berries of all sorts of types. Some poisonous types, others perfectly fine as is.

Then, there was plants I've never seen before. Like the trees that had orange trunks with turquois leaves and other weird plants that look like they came out of some fantasy world. But the weirdest part was not that, but the lack of any kind of animal or insect.

"This forest is made for training whether that be tracking, hunting, or wide scale battle it can be done here. Though there are other types of terrain elsewhere. This one is the best for what we need."(old man Regi)

"You said this place can be used for hunting, but I don't see any kind of animal or insect anywhere."(Blaze)

"Simple, they ran as soon as they sensed our presence here. That is also one kind of training that can be done here."(old man Regi)

"Ok. I guess I'll have to learn how to do that to."(Blaze)

"I mean not really, but you can if you want to."(old man Regi)

"Is there anything else to learn about this place?"(Blaze)

"Not really I mean this place is just a recreation of a forest with some extra types of plants and animals. Nothing here would pose a challenge without at power limiter. Bu- looks like we're here."(Blaze)

"Wha- (Jaw Drop) whoa."(Blaze)

I feel like I've been doing that a lot lately. But damn is this place stunning. There is a crystal-clear spring which is fed water by a miniature waterfall. The only thing that could make this better is if it was night and there was a white stag laying in the middle of the lake. That would make this sight truly mystical.

"Seems like you like this place. It's a good place to go when you want to just relax and get away from work."(old man Regi)

"What is this place?"(Blaze)

"It's just a secluded spring I made. It's nothing special. I just like this spot when I want to relax and think. It's not known to most gods here so there isn't much noise. Perfect for focusing. So, get to it I'll guide you on what to do."(old man Regi)

"Ok, what do I do first?"(Blaze)

"First open the status."(old man Regi)

"Ok? [Status]

Status

Name: Blaze
Age:2
Race: True God
Divinity: Universe
Titles: Very unlucky
Divine Weapon: Not selected
Universes created: 0
Inhabited worlds made: 0
Bodies made: 1
Message

What next?"(Blaze)

"Tap on the divine weapon option."(old man Regi)

"Ok?"(Blaze)

Is that even going t-(tap)

"Whoa"(Blaze)

"Next choose a weapon you want but, remember that whatever you chose is what you are stuck with for the rest of your life. So, choose the one that feels right to you."(old man Regi)

"Got it."(Blaze)


(1 hour later)

Hmm, I've decided. I'll go with a spear. It was that or the halberd, but this felt more right for me.

"Hey old man Regi I've decided. What next?"(Blaze)

"This part I can't help with. I can only give you some tips before you start. First you have to have an image for what you want it to look like and what kind of features you want it to have. Next, you need to think about what kind of abilities you want it to have. Finally, you must remember that this is going to be your partner not a tool. Remember to treat it well because once you make it, it'll have its own ego and it is able take a humanoid form depending on its design."(old man Regi)

"(Nod) Got it."(Blaze)

*Close eyes*

*Hoo*

Let's see. How do I want it to look? First, a long white pole with streaks of blue lightning. Next, a black dragon head with crimson eyes that leads to the blade of the spear. The blade should be matte black.

Next the abilities. The blade's sharpness can cut or pierce anything so long as the wielder desires it. The pole and blade can extend or retract with the users will. It can be summoned to the user's hands from anywhere in existence with a call of its name. It can also conduct, resist, and absorb all forms of energy depending on the users will. It can track down an enemy anywhere in existence. It can cause a permanent wound so long as the user wishes it. It can also drain the vitality and strength from the wounds it inflicts and give it to the user.

Lastly your name to mark you as my divine weapon. I have been thinking of this name since the beginning. I shall name you [Fafnir]. (Eyes open)

*Flash*

*Woosh*

I can feel it. My power and the power of existence is fusing together to make Fafnir. The process is draining but it's worth it to make Fafnir real.


(Unkown amount of time later)

Haah, haah, how long has it been? I feel so tired. Is it almost over? I think I'm almost out of power.

*Flash*

Phew, it's finally over. I think I'...ll t...ak..e a ..n...ap.

*Eyes shut*

10