Chapter 8
276 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
For those who are reading Mystic Beast’s Journey this takes place with the current chapter. Chapter 9-10.

"...ze!"(?)

"Bl..e!"(?)

*Smack*

"Blaze!"(?)

"Huh?! What's up Leah?!"(Blaze)

"You started spacing out after saying something to me and wouldn't come out of it."(Leah)

"Oh, right sorry. I was just reminiscing into the past and all the dumb thing I did. And currently how screwed and pissed I am."(Blaze)

"(Confused) How so?"(Leah)

"Haa, you'll learn soon enough. For now, let's continue were we left off. Where was I again?"(Blaze)

"You were about to tell me where we were going."(Leah)

"Right, right, ok so where we are going is the divine realm of Earth. We are going to go pick up Cerberuses' puppies. Then we're going somewhere else but, you'll find out why later."(Blaze)

"Hold on back up. What do you mean Cerberus? Are you refiring to one of those annoying three headed dogs."(Leah)

"Close. But no. This Cerberus while looks like the one you know is actually what they are based on. She got pregnant by Fenrir and was having puppies and they were just born not too long ago. And I kind of promised to take the last 2 of them in. So, got to get them."(Blaze)

"Do I even want to know who Fenrir is?"(Leah)

"(Dead pan) An idiot. But he was also the model for your race the True Fenrir. You'll probably see him when we get there."(Blaze)

"Ok."(Leah)

"Well let's go I've already messaged Hades and he's waiting at the training area. So just touch my leg and we'll be off."(Blaze)

"Got it."(Leah)

*Flash*


(Leah POV)

Oof that's disorienting. Well, I think we're here and as usual Blaze looks completely unfazed by this. Just how long has he done this?

"Leah you're spacing out."(Blaze)

"(Head shake) Right, sorry. So, where is this Hades guy we're supposed to meet?"(Leah)

"(Points Infront) Over there."(Blaze)

When I looked over, I saw a man who had black hair and purple eyes. He looked almost exactly like Agathram minus the scales and wings. Frankly if someone told me they were twins I would believe them.

"Come one let's go."(Blaze)

*nod*

*Step Step Step*

Huh? Why is his face getting darker? I don't think I did anything wrong.

"(Glare) Hades get that look off your face. The answer is no."(Blaze)

"Bu-"(Hades)

Holy shit they sound the same too!

"(Sternly) I said no. And anyway, it's not my choose it's hers."(Blaze)

I feel like I'm being talked about without them even saying it.

"How would I?! It's a wo-"(Hades)

"(Menacing) Don't call her an it her name is Leah."(Blaze)

Yep, their talking about me.

"What are you guys talking about?"(Leah)

"Huh? (Looks around)"(Hades)

"Over here."(Leah)

"Y-You can talk!?"(Hades)

"(Looks at him like he said the dumbest thing ever) Yes? Why wouldn't I be able to?"(Leah)

"W-Well Fenrir can't so... (Looks away)"(Hades)

"You know that's very offensive to just stereo type me just because someone I look like is dumb."(Leah)

"sorry."(Hades)

"(Eye roll) Whatever. What is it that you want from me?"(Leah)

"W-Well I wanted to touch your fur."(Hades)

"(Dead Pan) Really. This was about touching my fur. Sure, go for it but do be warned I'll bite you if you're ruff."(Leah)

"(Cheery) Thanks"(Hades)

*Scratch Scratch*

"Little lower. Aaahh.!"(Leah)

*Swish Swish Swish*

"Pfft, I see where she gets it from."(Blaze)

"(Stops) What does that mean?"(Hades)

"You wouldn't get it, but Leah has a little girl in the mortal realm, and she is very similar to her mom in the way they sway their tails when they like the way their scratched."(Blaze)

"Hey! Why didn't you ever tell me that?!"(Leah)

"(Smug) I just did. Now onto why we're here. We going now or what?"(Blaze)

"Sure, just touch my shoulder and I'll teleport us there."(Hades)

"On it. And Leah just touch my leg again."(Blaze)

"Got it."(Leah)

*Flash*

"And we're here."(Hades)

Ugh I still hate this form of movement.

"Well let's go Cerberus should be around here."(Hades)

*nod*x2

"Leah quick heads up don't try and fight Cerberus. You'll lose no question. And if Fenrir try's something just ignore him, he isn't all that strong against you."(Blaze)

"(Nods) Got it."(Leah)

(5 minutes later)

*Run*

Why do I hear running? They sound like they have 4 legs like me. 1 adult and three young.

"Fenrir your here!"(?)

I look around but couldn't find any other Fenrir here. But she couldn't be referring to me, right? I mean first off, I heard that Fenrir is male, and I am certainly not male. But to my dismay it was true. She was in fact mistaken me for Fenrir. Ho-Hold on she not going to stop in time! Fuck I can't dodge anymore wh-

*Tackle*

"Fenrir your finally back! (SwishSwishSwish)"(Cerberus))

"Ouch. Wrong wolf. Please get off me."(Leah)

"Huh? (Sniff Sniff x3) You smell similar but different. (Aggressive Snarl) Who are you and what did you do to Fenrir."(Cerberus)

"I haven't even met the damn guy and I'm being blamed like I killed him!"(Leah)

"(Stern) Cerberus get off her.!"(Hades)

"Bu-"(Cerberus)

"(Calm yet Stern) Cerberus."(Hades)

"(Lowers heads) ok."(Cerberus)

*Gets off*

"(Annoyed) Finally. Why is she acting like I killed Fenrir when I haven't even met the guy?!(Leah)

"(Embarrassed) Well that might be because I don't let Fenrir see her. And she's very protective of her mate. So."(Hades)

"(Dead pan) Are you an idiot?"(Leah)

"H-Hey! Th-"(Hades)

"(Glare) You like an idiot tried to keep Fenrir and Cerberus see each other knowing full well that they are mates? That's entirely fucking stupid. Because even if you tried, they'd end up together."(Leah)

"Bu-"(Hades)

"I don't want to hear your excuses. What I want to hear is an understood. Stop trying to keep them apart because that's just not going to work. Just bring him here and allow them to be together."(Leah)

"fine. You win I'll stop. Here that Persephone you win! I'll stop trying to split them apart! But we're still not keeping the other 2 puppies!"(Hades)

*Flash*

"Fufu, I know you'd come around and so I brought Fenrir with me to see Cerberus. But might I know why you gave in only now?"(Persephone)

"(Depressed) Haa, Leah over there just wouldn't allow me to refute any of her words and I already knew it was a useless struggle, so I just stopped after the verbal beat down. I just didn't want Cerberus to be with such an idiot and end up heart broken.

I mean I've seen how some of the female wolf gods have made advances at him. And I just couldn't let Cerberus get depressed if he cheated on her."(Hades)

"How about this why not ask Leah if she could translate for you and ask Fenrir if he plans to be with other wolves."(Persephone)

"I doubt it."(Leah)

"(Confused) What?"(Persephone)

"I said I doubt he'll cheat. First, he's a wolf most are loyal to their partner. Second, he's too stupid to even relies he was even being hit on. Third, from what I can see those 2 wouldn't separate for anything. Fourth, Cerberus probably would have killed them if they tried. But I'll ask if you want."(Leah)

*Step Step*

"Hey Fenrir."(Leah)

"(Head tilt) Another me?"(Fenrir)

Haaa, he really is an idiot.

"No. I've come to ask you a question."(Leah)

"What do you want to ask?"(Fenrir)

"Would you cheat on Cerberus?"(Leah)

"Yo-"(Cerberus)

"Calm down Cer. I don't think she wants me. I can smell the scent of another male already on her."(Fenrir)

"Heh, you're not a total idiot like I thought. Well, your right I already have a mate, so I'm not interested. And even if I didn't, you're just a little too stupid for my taste."(Leah)

"Then why ask?"(Fenrir)

"Because Hades doesn't trust you and so kept you two apart. And I was asked to translate your answer."(Leah)

"(Sternly) No, never. I would never dream of being with any other than Cerberus."(Fenrir)

"Ya I could pretty much tell from how you 2 are together. Best of luck! (Walks back)"(Leah)

"It was as I said. Fenrir wouldn't cheat on Cerberus."(Leah)

"Fine. I'll believe him but as soon as he starts to get close with another, I'm cutting their relationship."(Hades)

"Don't tell me, tell them."(Leah)

"(Nervous) So, are we going to get to the reason we're here or not?"(Blaze)

Why does he seem more on edge all of a sudden?

"Right, right the adoption of the 2 remaining puppies. Frankly even if I wanted (which I don't) I can't keep them. Too much work to take care of three puppies and an adult on top of my already full schedule. So will you take them?"(Hades)

"I mean I already promised I would. So yes."(Blaze)

"(Clap) Great now that that's settled are you going to stay or do you have something else to do?"(Hades)

"(Nervous) To be honest me and Leah are on a bit a schedule and do have something to do after this."(Blaze)

I swear I can see his eyes just screaming to hurry up. Almost Like his life was in danger or something.

"Right guess you would also be busy with being a universe god and all. So, give me a second I'll go get the pups and you can leave."

(1 minute later)

"Here they are. Be sure to take care of them."(Hades)

"(Nervous) W-Will do."(Blaze)

"Are you okay? You're sweating a lot."(Hades)

"(Nervously looks around) Y-Ya I'm fine. Well better be off!"(Blaze)

"And where do you think you're going."(?)

Suddenly I got a chill down my spine. And from what I can see everyone else to. But who is it? I can tell from the scent that they are from the Tiger-kin family but nothing else.

Suddenly, Blaze tries to run but before he can even get a single step in. A woman with tiger ears and tail, was already behind him and grabbed the back of his neck. Which for some reason paralyzed him as if he was some kind of cub or pup.

"(Menacing) We have a lot to catch up on. Don't we honey."(?)

"(Nervous sweat) H-Hey mom."(Blaze)

*Jaw drop*

What? Mmmoooommmmm???!!!???

3