Chapter 11
208 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Altheria April 4 580 Imperial Calander 11:44 p.m.)

Mm? What's this, nya? I can feel the presence of another clan leader, nya. They're getting closer, nya. Are they coming here to meet me, nya? Meh, let's watch and see what happens, nya.

*Step step step step*

Hm, they walked right past me, nya. Can they not sense me, nya? No, all clan leaders can sense if one is nearby, nya. Well let's see who it is first, nya.

*Looks around*

Huh, nya? Why is the clan leader a child, nya? They seem to be of the leader of the Fenrir clan, nya. But it's weird how I can feel [Wrath] and one of the Holy skills, nya. There is only 3 that I can think of that could be obtainable by a child, nya.

Let's just hope it's that one or she might go on a blood crazed rampage, nya. [Eyes of Truth]

*Bzzz Pop*

"AGH!"(Blade)

Yep, it's [Patience], nya. That's the only one with such an awful backlash for trying to peer into its user's mind, nya. Well at least I can regenerate this fast, nya. Now, question is why such a young child A. has [Wrath] and B. is a clan leader, nya.

*Sigh* Honestly, I would have thought she was a fake if [Eyes of Truth] didn't confirm it, nya. She seems to be here to register, nya. And oh, she seems to have immense talent with claws and throwing knives, nya. What is she, nya? Some kind of ninja or something, nya? Mom would have a damn field day with her and her claw talent, nya. *Shiver*

*Stretch* Might as well teach the kid some claw arts, nya. Who knows might be fun, nya. Oh, she's leaving, nya. Better follow, nya.

*Jump Tap Flash*

"[Fafnir], nya."(Blade)

*Flash*

*Put's on back* (Sinister grin) I've just found something interesting to do, nya.

"You know you're making an evil face, right?"(Fafnir)

Well, let's go, nya. Don't want to lose our vic- I mean future student, nya.

"(Suspicious) You were about to say victim. Weren't you?"(Fafnir)

(Sweats) N-No, nya. L-Let's just follow her, nya!

*Dash*


(5 minutes later)

Ugh, this is soo boring, nya.! I mean I released [Stealth] like 4 minutes ago and she still hasn't reacted to me following her, nya! I've been making it so obvious that the only thing I haven't done was literally yell it, nya. 

"(Flat) You're an idiot."(Fafnir)

(Unamused) How so, nya?

"She has been making a lot of turns lately, right?"(Fafnir)

(Confused) Ya, what about it, nya?

"*Sigh* She's been trying to lose you, you damn idiot."(Fafnir)

Really, nya? Then that was a sad excuse for an attempt to lose me, nya.

"*Sigh* No. It's just that you are too good at tracking."(Fafnir)

Really, nya? But mom is like 30 times better than me, nya.

"(Exasperated) Don't use her as base! It will make everyone else look like they are shit at it!"(Fafnir)

Oh, I guess that makes sense, nya. Hey, look she finally decided to stop, nya.

"He-"(Blade)

"*Turns around* (Glare) Why are you following me?"(?)

*Steps out of way*

*Shin*

*Shocked*

"Heh, a primal ice spike, nya. Not bad for a kid, nya. But you're going to need to do better and also get the best catalyst to face me, nya. (Smirk) I'll show you what true Primal Winter magic is, nya."(Blade)

*Grabs off back*

*Thump*[Ice bind]

*Cccrrr*

"See, nya? Much faster and stronger, nya. No-(Dash) it's not very polite to interrupt people so much, nya. *Flicks forehead*"(Blade)

"Ouch."(?)

"Now stay still so I can talk, nya. Now as-"(Blade)

"Are you planning to sell me into slavery?"(?)

"(Confused) What, nya?"(Blade)

"Are you planning to sell me into slavery?"(?)

"(Dumbfounded) Where the fuck did that idea come from, nya?"(Blade)

"Well, the receptionist at the guild said that it could happen. And you were following me and all so..."(?)

"Hell, fucking no, nya! I'm not selling you to slavery, nya. Why would I even sell a True Fenrir, nya? That's just stupid, nya."(Blade)

"What!? How did you know?!"(?)

"No need to yell, nya. And it's not that hard, nya. First is the fact that you're a clan leader, nya. Then your human form is a Wolf-Beastman so the only race you could be is True Fenrir, nya."(Blade)

"(Confused) I'm a what now?"(?)

"You don't know, nya? It shou (Looks down) - ooh you don't have your memories, nya. I guess that's one more thing I'll have to teach you, nya."(Blade)

"(Perplexed) Huh?"(?)

"Well, I was following you because I wanted to teach you my family's style and arts, nya."(Blade)

"(Even more confused) What?"(?)

"(Eye role) Look kid, nya. I want to teach you my family's fighting style and arts, nya."(Blade)

"(Suspicious Glare) And why would you do that?"(?)

"My mom *Shiver* would beat me to near death if she found out I didn't teach someone with such great affinity for our style and arts, nya. Granted your spear affinity is just ok at best nothing great, nya. But your claw and throwing knife affinities are higher than even mom's, nya.

Only thing you need now is to learn to use your dark and wind magic and, you'll be a great assassin or ninja, nya."(Blade)

"(Confused) H-Hold on. I don't even have a wind or dark affinity. And don't I get a choice if I want to learn from you?!"(?)

"First, no you don't have a choice and second, you do, nya. You have the Space affinity which is the fusion evolution of wind and dark meaning you can use both elements, nya."(Blade)

"Cool, but still why do I have to train under you!?"(?)

"Do you want to get stronger, nya?"(Blade)

"Yes."(?)

"Then what's the problem, nya? You're having someone with a weapon saint title teach you their arts, nya. Do you know how many would kill to have a weapon saint teach them, nya? And here you are complaining about being told you are going to learn from one, nya."(Blade)

"(Droop) Sorry."(?)

"Meh, its fine, nya. Let's go now, nya."(Blade)

*Snap shatter*

"(Throws on shoulder) Remember to puke away from my back, nya."(Blade)

"Wh-"(?)

[Teleport]

*Thump Flash*


*Flash*

"Blegh"(?)

"(Annoyed) I said to puke away from my back not on it, nya."(Blade)

*Drop*

"Ouch."(?)

"Haah, now I have to use my reserved energy to clean myself, nya."(Blade)

[Cleanse]

*Flash*

"Much better, nya. (Glances to the right) You good, nya?"(Blade)

"Nope. Blegh."(?)

"*Sigh* [Cure] *Wack* better, nya?"(Blade)

"*Rub* Ow. (Annoyed) Did you have to hit my head with that spear?"(?)

"No, but that was revenge for making me waste my reserve energy, nya."(Blade)

"You're a jerk you know that."(?)

"So, I have recently been told, nya."(Blade)

"..."(?)

"A-Anyway first lesson weak points, nya. Come here and turn around and show me you tail, nya."(Blade)

"(Confused) Ok?"(?)

"Right one more thing what's your name, nya?"(Blade)

"Rina Frostfang."(Rina)

"Got it, nya. I'm Blade Hydroclaw, nya."(Blade)

"(Flat) That's an awful name."(Rina)

"(Tear drop) Whatever, nya. Now *grabs tail*"(Blade)

"(Flustered) H-Hey! Let go of my tail!"(Rina)

"(Flat) Too bad not happening, nya. Moving on, nya. Here *touches center of tail* for all races with tails grab around the center of the tail then press down with your thumb and pointer finger and *Pull Snap*-"(Blade)

"AAAAAAHHHH *Faints*"(Rina)

"Really she fainted from just that, nya. *Scratches head* *Sigh* This is going to take a while, nya. Well, let's take a nap till she gets up, nya."(Blade)

"Aren't you going to heal her?"(Fafnir)

"Nah, nya. Let her heal naturally, nya. She might get the regeneration skill, nya."(Blade)

*Rustle*

"That might get annoying, nya. [Spatial barrier] *Thump*, nya."(Blade)

*Fwum*

"There, nya. Now for that nap, nya."(Blade)

*Flash*

System wake me up when she wakes up, nya.

[Alarm set for when Rina Frostfang wakes up.]

MmK night, nya.

3