Chapter 7
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shisu stood in his main hall, waiting all alone and trying not to act desperate.

The only problem was... he was extremely desperate. And seeing Xxx and almost losing the boy only made it worse. He couldn’t bear the thought of sitting down so he paced around his mostly empty hall, arms crossed over his bare and tan chest.

After a few restless minutes, Shisu couldn’t take it anymore. He started down the hall that Oro had taken the boy.

“I’m just worried that the girls are scaring him...” he muttered his justification to himself under his breath.

*

Ined kneeled on the cool bath tiles, the unconscious boy’s head in her lap. Her long, wavy white hair tickled his cheeks a s she leaned over him worriedly. The other wives, minus Imoha that was on a mission, surrounded her.

Little Oro gripped Ined’s arm and wailed, “you broke him! Shishi’s gonna be so mad at me!”

Alena nervously tugged on her long, black hair, wringing all the water out of it. And Yaku was losing her mind laughing.,

Ined grimaced and patted the boy’s cheek... he didn’t stir. “Don’t do this to me...”

Behind her, the door slid open. Alena eeped, “Lord Shisu!” in a high-pitched voice. Yaku bit her hand to stop her laughter and Oro sniffed as she stopped her crying. Shisu walked through the bathroom and made a short arc around Ined, stopping in front of her.

“Why is he unconscious?”

Keeping her head bowed, Ined responded, “he fainted...”

“And why did he faint?”

Ined tilted her head slightly, her eyes shifting to the side, “I was teasing him a little...”

Shisu sighed and bent down, scooping him up in his arms, “we’ll forgo the bath for now. I’ll take him to my room to rest. Ined, have the servants prepare a separate room for me tonight.”

Better Than Dying is now caught up to where it is on all sites so updates will slow down a lot. I have a big 28 week (7 month) cycle and Better Than Dying only updates 3 times within it. If that's not enough consider checking out a few more of my ongoing wips including my three frequent updaters Sidequest, Deo, and Blood-Forged!

1