Chapter 9
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Usually the Sun God’s touch was warm and comforting but the finger and thumb gripping Shay’s chin were burning.

I could be persuaded... what in Heaven, Lohasi, and Hell was that supposed to mean? Shay’s mind blanked as the Sun God’s face filled his vision, moving steadily closer. The Sun God’s golden eyes seemed to be staring at Shay’s... lips.

Once Shay realized this, he remembered other things the Sun God said and it clicked.

The Sun God wanted to fuck.

Shay swallowed the saliva pooling in his mouth. Spreading his legs to stop the deadly flooding... a much better reason than just getting his next bite to eat.

The Sun God’s face was inching closer and closer, his eyelids lowering, but he seemed to be waiting for Shay to close the gap or give permission.

At least he’s considerate... And seems like he’d be gentle...

Shay closed the gap. His lips trembled nervously as he softly pressed them to the Sun God’s, a small part of him concerned that he misread the signals. But the Sun God’s hand moved from Shay’s chin to the back of his head. Divine fingers threaded through Shay’s black hair. The Sun God cupped the back of Shay’s head, gently, warmly, and pulled him in closer.

Confident that he had made the right decision, Shay relaxed, melting into the kiss. He wasn’t sure what he was allowed to do with his hands so he played it safe, loosely hooking his arms around the Sun God’s neck.

The bed dipped as the Sun God got even closer. The Sun God’s right hand stayed cradling the back of Shay’s head while his other hand trailed across Shay’s body. Shay could clearly feel the trail of fiery warmth being drawn on his bare skin. The hand alighted on Shay’s thigh and slowly pushed up under the cloth wrapped around his waist. Shay was becoming hard and knew it was likely that the Sun God had noticed.

With his eyes tightly closed, Shay could only feel it as the bed shifted under him again, as the Sun God’s body almost enveloped him, his legs on either side of Shay’s hips. And just when Shay thought he was about to be pushed down, he instead felt himself pulled.

He opened his eyes when the Sun God broke off the kiss and... flopped down on the bed, his legs spread, his cheeks flushing more gold on his golden brown skin, and his left hand was still on Shay’s thigh, gently tugging him closer.

This situation... doesn’t it kinda seem like... The Sun God wants me to fuck him?

But Shay could not reconcile that thought with his image of the Sun God and so he froze. 

When Shay stopped moving, the Sun God frowned. Then, he whined, “please. It’s been so long, I need it.”

Shay’s mind broke and he let out an intelligent and eloquent, “... huh?”

And, because great minds think alike, the Sun God’s eyes widened and he repeated, “...huh?”

*insert the "they were both bottoms" meme

0