45: Tigress Trap (3)**
2.8k 2 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 45: Tigress Trap (3)**

Drinking was prohibited in many religions. 

Gods were real and therefore many of these religions were as well, so some might start putting thoughts into just why drinking was prohibited. 

Well, to answer that question, one had to first come to realize that humans were scum. Excluding the apparent damage to health, being drunk made humans… vulnerable; vulnerable to other human's wicked schemes. 

For that simple reason, Enrique had built a strong alcohol tolerance over the years to not lose composure to himself in these sorts of situations. To not allow people to take advantage of him in this weakened state.

At one point, however, he began to turn into the one who took advantage of others in this state—because this state was where he was strong and others were not. This was when he could push easily into someone.

"Mmhmm~" Ava moaned just as Enrique kissed her nape.

Currently, Ava was sitting on his lap, though still in her full clothes. Enrique's hands were gently wrapped around her torso, with one of his hands resting on her thighs while the other was on her chest.

"W-we shouldn't…" Ava tried, gasping with her face entirely red. "This is not… right. I can't do this to Anna's… ahhn~"

Enrique's hand slipped between her legs and pressed down, making her body shiver with a sweet moan. She moaned one more time when he squeezed her boobs, pinching her nipple, and lightly bit her neck.

"Your moans are fucking sweet."

"D-don't say such stuff…"

* * *

She may have made a blunder by deciding to drink alone with him, Ava realized. Perhaps she trusted him a little too much after a day of spending casual time with him. That was a mistake.

She forgot this was the same guy who played around with two women, both superheroes, as if it was normal—as if he owned them.

Wasn’t the talk supposed to be about their past? How did they end up like this?

‘Oh, right… it started when he began asking me about my past relationships, when he learned I am still a virgin.’

This villainous guy began touching her at some point during that conversation, and she didn’t even notice it until she was already moaning for him on his lap. 

Enrique kissed her from nape to chin, and she could just moan under the weight of his large arms wrapped around her. Soon, his kisses reached above her chin. He turned her face around to capture her lips. 

Ava resisted for a single second before giving in. She had no choice. She felt… too good. All this was too stimulating—her mind couldn’t resist. Allowing him to suck on her soft, red lips with gentle care, Ava could only moan while sitting on his lap. 

“Mhmm…”

Maybe it was fine… this was just a drunken mistake, anyway. Neither of them will remember, and even if Enrique did—she will just pretend she didn’t. It’s fine, for tonight, she would allow her body to let loose.

“Kiss me back.”

Enrique’s tongue slipped into her mouth, poking her tongue. Even though she had just decided to let loose, she still hesitated for a moment. But soon, she poked back. 

The two tongues began to fight with one another, wrestling with strength. It lasted until Ava wavered when his hand slipped under her pants and rubbed on her clit just once, making her irises shake and making her moan.

“Alright, time for your other lips.”

Enrique stood up while holding her by the shoulders. He dropped her to the couch, pulled her pants down to her knees along with her panties, and pulled her body upwards by her waist.

With her face down on the couch and her ass in the air, Enrique opened his mouth and went down on her.

"Oh God, where are you-" Ava gasped as his tongue slipped inside her wet cunt. "F-fukh, why does this feel so- ahhn~"

Enrique put his hands above her ass, squeezing her perky cheeks, and ate her out. Nearly a minute later, feeling her about to reach a climax, Enrique stopped—and Ava realized she had no control over this.

At this moment, drunk and… somewhat craving for him to continue, Ava didn’t even resist and looked up at him with submissive eyes.

"...Why stop there?" Ava asked softly.

….

‘She is entirely drunk on alcohol and pleasure. Good.’

Enrique picked her up in his arms and flew to her room, throwing her onto her bed. 

Ava moaned when she fell to the bed, but her misery was about to come to an end when Enrique pulled her pants and panties out of her legs. 

"Face down," 

Enrique ordered and rose to the bed behind her. His pants and entire clothes vanished into his chest with a vortex-like animation, and he stood behind her ass that poked upwards.  

"You're dripping wet. How dirty."

Spanking her ass with a hand and then another, he roughly flicked a finger on her wet cunt, earning a moan out of her. 

Enrique licked his wet finger as he positioned his dick at her entrance. 

Slowly, he began to slide it inside.

"A-ah-"

Ava whimpered as her virgin cunt spread in two, his gigantic cock making its way inside her as she clutched onto the bed sheet. 

Instinctively, when she bent her waist more, her body created an alluring curve, a thing that just pushed on Enrique’s kink buttons. In a breath, he pushed his entire length inside her.

"Hnnng…! T-too big!"

Ava was wearing the White Tiger’s Amulet even as she was getting fucked. Perhaps for that reason, the pain of having her virginity taken didn’t hurt much and vanished soon. 

Her brain was just busy reacting to his actions, her lips just making moans, while her wet pussy was busy changing itself with the shape of his cock.

"Listen to your voice now. So sweet. So unlike your usual bitchy tone. It seems you are more likable with a cock filling you up." 

Enrique spanked her firm ass, and she could only moan in response.

Chuckling, he put his hands on her butt and pulled his waist backward—before slamming forward again. Her soft ass slapped against his strong hips, jiggling rhythmically as he began to fuck her from behind.

Each thrust shook her body, with Enrique transforming deliberately, as she clutched onto the bedsheet for her life and moaned. Ava had lived a bothersome life since her brother died a year and a half ago, and as Enrique thrusted into her with all his strength all the weight in her soldiers seemed to vanish in this air.

“Fuck- this is so- good- harder!”

He put a finger in her mouth, causing her to instinctively suck on it, just as he felt his cock throb inside her.

This felt… good, for him too. It’s as if his cock was melting inside her, pressed by her warm walls, and it was a pleasant feeling—something that felt supernatural.

His thrusts began to grow stronger, slapping against her wet flesh louder, creating dirty sounds she had only ever seen in porn. Ava didn’t have the luxury to think at this point. She began to move her ass back and forth with his rhythm—so that he can fuck her better, so that she felt better.

“Turn around.”

“Yes- wha-!”

Ava moaned when he twisted her body with his cock still inside her, making her lay on her back. He locked his fingers with hers and leaned over to kiss her, pushing her hands beside her and ravaging her mouth—all the while his cock kept drilling into her.

“M-mhmmmm~”

Ava kissed him with her eyes cloudy. As she saw his whitened skin, with dark stripes circling around it, she kissed him harder. She freed her hand from his and wrapped it around his neck.

This sweet moment of kissing ended when her inner walls tightened around his cock, initiating her loudest moan, as juices burst outwards. Her voice was gentler than ever, her body twitching under him.

Simultaneously, Enrique pulled out and shot his baby seeds forward that painted her tummy white.

"Haah…"

Enrique gently breathed out, looking down to find her sleepy expression. Sadly for her, he wasn't done yet.

"Grab your legs." 

"Y-yes…"

He pushed her legs upwards, and she kept them in place, using her hands to hold her knees. 

"Where did that unamused expression and sassy personality of yours go, I wonder? Apologize."

"S-sorry…" Ava gulped, looking away. "For acting like… a bitch with you."

"Good girl."

Enrique pinched her hard nipple as he spoke, making her groan. 

Ava was still wearing her tight t-shirt, yet her hard nipples were poking out, and having them pinched made her eyes shake.

Ava moaned in pain; a moan that only grew louder when his cock pushed inside her again. 

Enrique leaned over to seal her lips while his hips rose upwards and came down to slam on her, making her ass a jiggling mess while her slutty moan filled the room.

Just like that, the night continued with the two white tigers mating, the stronger one putting the weaker in its place with the use of mind-numbing pleasure.

**

**

**

If you wish to read [the next 20] chapters right away, visit my Patreøn.

Link: Patreøn.cøm/Master4thWall

50