Chapter 20: The Slut and The Devil
736 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 20: The Slut and The Devil

 

Hours passed since Vlad made his way inside the Market buying clothes for the Fairy who was in a world of her own, however, in the corner of the city inside the Dock's Zone, an early twenties looked at a young woman that had a calm expression on her face.

He didn't say anything the entire duration he was on the couch, only listening to the young woman report what happened to her and how the plan went.

"I think he lost interest in me, and I no longer can have him follow me around. I don't know how to explain it to you, Revil but from his reaction to hearing me.

There was no excitement as if he was indifferent to everything I told him."

She continued on, telling the man not far from her how it went and each of the small details she noticed from Vlad that were noteworthy.

Yet the guy's expression looking at Mary got angrier with each minute she talked as if he remembered something he didn't want to see.

Inside his mind, the image of Mary exiting Vlad's house wearing that smoking hot dress with a satisfied expression, whereas Vlad watched from his house entrance door with a small arrogant smile that suggested he also had fun.

From then on, his thoughts started escalating, giving too much water for his brain to grow all sorts of rotten sprouts.

He kept his act together while listening to Mary, that didn't suspect anything going bad on her end, and only when a henchman of his entered the living room, greeting only Revil and starting to report.

"Boss, our boys spotted that blind fucker inside the Market, making a tour of it."

Frowning, Revil inquired, raising his voice a bit, a clear sign his anger was starting to spill. "What about that fuck? Tell me what you have to say already!"

"Sorry boss, so what our boys reported to me was about that blind fucker moving around the Market, and actually, instead of going to those dirty Herbalist, he went in another place. To buy toys."

"Toys? Has that blind fuck hit his head on his walk?"

"Nooo, he mentioned those toys were for his girlfriend. He bought 10 of those toys, which, even to my surprise and others it costed him 57.500 𝔅.

Such a waste of money.

Clearly, that blind fuck doesn't deserve the treatment of the city. A fucking outsider, living the good life in our city."

"Quiet for a moment." told Revil in a cold tone with hints of anger inside, scarring the henchmen into retreating some steps.

"YES, BOSS!"

Not caring about the henchmen's presence, Revil eyed Mary, who, while listening to the henchmen, started sensing an ominous feeling, and glazing at Revil for a brief moment, she heard him ask.

"Those toys are for you, right?"

"I don't know. I haven't told him much about myself."

"Ohh, but you told him something, right? How come? Can you remember something? Did he force you in bed? Try to remember?"

"Dear, why are you asking me such things? I told you, he forced me to do all of those things."

"Really now? Yet I could see your eyes showing some signs of surprise when Ahek mentioned about the blind fuck buying toys. You want those toys to be for you, right?"

"No way. Why would I want those toys?"

"I see you don't want them. Good, good, you also didn't betray me. Not at all.

Then, can you also read to me what this letter says?" asked Revil, who took from his pocket a piece of paper that was folded so many times one could easily rip it apart and threw it to Mary with many emotions.

Mary herself was quite dexterous and easily picked the thrown paper, and immediately when her eyes read the first paragraph, shook build up inside her and felt a crisis she dug for herself, getting closer.

'Who? Who could write such a thing about me? Apart from the remark that I meet Vlad at certain intervals and give him a kiss on the lips, everything is a lie. I am not such a deplorable whore to do it with him inside the park. Nor have I discussed Revil when we would walk toward the Library. Everything in this letter except for the part with kissing Vlad on the lips are crazy lies!'

'Who wrote it? This calligraphy something a woman could do? Could it be, one of those whores that felt I stole Vlad from them? Arghh, to hell with you annoying sluts, he wasn't interested in you wenches from the beginning. Otherwise, why would he pick me?'

'Think Mary, think. How do I make Revil calm down and listen to reason?'

"I can explain to you everything! This is clearly a forged letter accusing me of lies, trying to seed discord in our relationship."

"Stop lying, Mary. I've seen everything with my own eyes.

I KNOW EVERYTHING, FOR FUCK SAKE! THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME FOR PICKING YOU UP FROM THE SLUMS? YOU SLUT!" shouted Revil, with his anger spilling up.

From nowhere, he rose to his feet and immediately sent a slap to Mary that planted her on the couch she was sitting in, in a fetal position.

She released a cry of pain from the hit she suffered but didn't start crying like a weak woman that would collapse on the floors like a pathetic one.

While holding her face which started getting redder with each second, she asked him shortly.

"No longer love me?"

Revil begins raging inside of him with this question, and barely keeps his hands off Mary's fragile neck, and in the act of boiling emotions, he has his henchmen apprehend Mary while himself, with an angry expression, asks her.

"I don't know what I should do with you. Should I throw you on the streets to where I picked you from? Where, you belong.

No, it would be far easier on you since you could simply return in the arms of that blind fuck.

Should I set up all the boys to fuck you as punishment for betraying me? Argh, I myself as a man would feel bad knowing I fucked a soon-to-be disabled whore."

"Maybe another form of torture? Shave your head?

Pull your long nails that you always waste so much time to paint, probably for that blind fuck who, regardless of how you would look, couldn't see them."

"RELEASE ME! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME, A WOMAN? WITH FORCE? YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR BOYS FUCK ME? SHAVE ME? TORTURE ME?"

"PATHETIC BASTARD!"

*Slap*

"Quiet, you whore!"

Mary was once again slapped in the face by Revil, on the opposite side of her face, making her face burn from the pain, but she didn't break mentally as if she had already suffered far more in life.

"You are weak. This is the behavior of a weak man, exactly what you're doing right now. You'll not achieve anything in life, and you know it.

Those dreams of yours of becoming the Pirate King vanishing in smoke. Hahaha, stupid pig."

"Stop talking, you whore. Do you want me to disfigure you?" asked Revil, grabbing her throat in anger, but when she saw her struggle to breathe, he released her, leaving a purple mark on her throat from the strength he placed.

*Cough* *Cough*  "Since you'll probably kill me. Let me tell you something, you bastard, since you have a problem with Vlad.

You are far inferior to him in any aspect your small brain can think of."

Mary revealed her true face in those moments, insulting Revil so much that the man, to not kill her instantly, had his men take her to another room, locking her up there before he told in a cold, murderous tone that his men.

"Since that whore is useless in bringing the blind fuck. We'll see if he actually feels something for this slut, and comes to rescue her. Give me a sheet of paper and a pen and take out one of the smaller rats from the slums. I got use for one of those vermins."

"Boss, what about, big sister?"

"What, big sister? You idiot? What big sister? That slut? That whore that would sleep with the entire city?"

"AT LEAST THEY WOULD BE BIGGER THAN YOU!" shouted Mary, being able to listen to the conversation going inside the living room while she struggled to free herself.

"Muffle her cum spoiled mouth, and tighten her ropes better. I want to show that blind fuck what it means to mess with me. Afterward, I kill both of them, our lovely couple. Next, we will set sail, so have all the boys ready."

"YES, BOSS!" replied one of his henchmen who looked closer to Revil.

Soon, Mary found herself muffled by the henchmen who shook their heads while others cursed her for being such a slut, but only she knew her true side, who she truly was.

In this crisis of hers, all sorts of memories from her childhood that she spent almost all her life alone in the care of some old woman that died when she turned 11, who acted more like a mother figure than her actual mother did.

The memories of her younger self, watching an old woman make out crocheted toys and by her grace also learning from that patient lady some of the craft of toy making. Yet, God called her too early, leaving her vulnerable without a guardian.

From the age of 11 years old, Mary was fending for herself, learning various methods of manipulating people, and with herself growing older, together with her beauty, her acting also evolved to be adapted to the new requirements. She no longer had to fool merchants. Instead, she had to weave men's feelings to make herself secure.

This was a defect of hers, the fact she feared not being secure, such that she landed with Revil and even formed some connection with him initially romantically, until she discovered more about him, and she simply viewed him as a good shield.

*Muffff* *muff*

She tried to shout at the henchmen that departed after strengthening the tie they bound her, but nothing came out.

'Ahhh, I brought Vlad into this mess, and he is just innocent. Just kill me. He already suffered his entire childhood and adolescent life while being blind.'

'I am sorry. This is not what I desired to happen.'

.

.

Couple of more hours passed since the incident inside Revil's Headquarters, but those ripples that were sent inside the house didn't show much effect on Picodras. Instead, only to a house close to the Sailors Base, where a man was talking with a beautiful small woman resting on his shoulder, suddenly heard the knocks of a door.

Initially slow, the knock got then alerted, which made him confused and raised from the couch in the living room he walked without using his cane, opening the door, hearing a kid's voice.

"Sir, Sir! A letter for you, sir!"

"A letter? Who from?"

"Can't rightly say, sir. I was just to deliver it." mentioned the boy with his clothes having some opened patches of fabric, while his face was dirty, handing the letter to Vlad, and seeming to be preparing to depart swiftly.

Yet Vlad paused the boy and handed him a coin of 250 𝔅, which had the boy all excited.

"Thank you! I truly hope I'll be of service again!"

"Hah, if I ever encounter and remember your voice, lad." murmured Vlad to himself while closing the door and walking toward the living room casually, having Titania look curiously at the letter in his hand.

"A letter from someone you don't know? Go on, open it! I will read it for you."

"You sure are such a hard worker only when you want to, " mentioned Vlad while opening the letter and letting Titania start reading the unexpected letter, which made him frown hard from the first paragraph.

Titania continued reading, but soon even her own mental state changed when it reached the part that was talking about Mary's imprisonment and how he would kill her if Vlad didn't get to a specific location set by Revil. With the letter finished, she stomped her delicate feet on Vlad's shoulder, crying.

"Evil humans! They did such things to that annoying woman even though she didn't deserve it for being just clingy. They even threaten to kill her if you don't go there. What will you do, Vlad?"

"Sigh, I was actually expecting her to visit me in a couple of minutes so I could visit her "parents". It seems everything went on its head."

"Titania, you ask me what I will do? Simple? I'll go and entertain myself with a good spectacle which is even free."

"Will you, you know… kill the evil humans?"

"We'll see what my state of mind will be like at that point."

"Will you change your mind if I ask you not to kill them after you beat them up?"

"No. No one can control my thoughts and actions, not even you. The law is a variable that can be strong or weak according to each location's system, in the case of Picodras I have the entire Guard Garrison under my finger."

Settling on the idea of helping Mary since he caused her mishap by allowing her to approach him just so he could repay some of the events that happened to him long in the past.

With his clothes changed in his adventuring attire, with a leather black jacket with an open white shirt revealing his upper body muscles, steady heel boots, and also dark pants.

He exited his house, and without using his cane, he began walking toward the docks, guided only by Titania's directions.

Reaching the Docks on his way he passes by Jervis who sees him walking on the night toward a specific zone of the docks where some of his cogwheels swiftly turn, taking this chance to warn him that something wasn't right in the docks, as if a heavy pressure washed over the docks.

"... Vlad, I don't know what you are doing inside the Docks, but if you lost your way toward the Headquarters, I could take you there, but fast, I have a business to solve with old Patrick."

"Jervis, it is fine. I know where I am heading. Out of curiosity, what business do you have with the old man?"

"Your average, setting up the route toward Valent, discussing which merchant we should allow on board, what we might focus on buying this time, and so on and so forth. By now, you know those steps."

"I guess. Then it is good to know. Have fun."

"Haha, I'll need it. I even bought extra cigarette packs because of how stressed I will be. Anyway, you too take care of yourself."

"Sure."

It was a detached reply, which Jervis had already gotten used to after almost 8 years, seeing Vlad like a brother from another mother since both were assholes with the ones around them, however both had their own reasons.

In Vlad's case, he simply didn't care much about what they had to say, already forming his target in mind that he wanted to achieve.

This was the case for this walk where the sun dropped, yet Vlad was focused on finding a specific house with Titania's assistance.

"This is the street mentioned in the letter." mentioned Titania from Vlad's pocket, peeking out with only her small head.

On the other hand, once Vlad stepped inside this street, he had a weird sensation around his body, similar to the times he fought against the Guardian. It was a weird sensation he couldn't explain or didn't know why it happened to him, and soon when he arrived at the door of a house specified in the letter, he stepped inside.

Once he got inside a medium-size house that welcomed him in darkness, not even allowed to figure out his surroundings.

Men started pouring from inside the rest of the rooms, just like pirates and bandits, giving off an intimidating feeling, but only for Titania who experienced such an encirclement for the first time. Nonetheless, a particular laugh started resounding inside the living room, belonging to Revil, who started celebrating Vlad's downfall.

"You've fallen into that obvious trap. Blind fuck, how can you be so stupid and live to reach your age? Did you really care so much about that slut?"

"Not really. Besides, I heard that doll of mine from the letter, she turned bad. I just came to pick it up at home and see how it got broken." replied Vlad calmly, where his tone was slightly emotionless, while his eyes remained closed, ignoring all of the menacing looks given to him.

"You don't care? Then why the fuck have you come here? No matter, in fact I thank you for coming all this way here. For a blind like you it should be hard.

Don't give this fucker a chance to escape. Attacks, boys!"

"Ahh, already? You don't want to talk a bit more with me? Maybe how it felt to fuck her? The sensation of entering her womb and messing her up so badly that her body only gets satisfied by me?"

"Not curious?" asked Vlad with a smile that turned a bit crooked.

"We'll talk after I chain you next to that whore." replied Revil, gritting his teeth to Vlad's sarcastic comment, ordering his henchmen to jump the blind man, believing to be an easy task.

Vlad sighed, and his smile vanished the moment the guys took out their daggers and rushed at him, and with Titania trembling in fear, she heard the latter hum, making Revil and the henchmen laugh at how stupid he was for doing this.

"Haha, you are in the mood to sing, you retard?"

*Humming*

Ignoring all of the background noise, he moved his hand to his hair and pulled out a hairpin which swiftly morphed into a Kilij, blocking the first attack of the hoodlum, which was followed by the attacking guy screaming in agonizing pain.

"MY HAND!!!"

*Humm*

Vlad couldn't see the faces of the guys that turned into shock when seeing him magically make out a sword from nowhere, yet he could feel their locations using his senses and guessing their locations in real-time.

After slashing the hand of the guy that tried to stab him, he parried other dagger attacks and almost took the heads of the ones in his range, if not for Revil stepping in to stop Vlad's sword slash with his own sword.

At that moment, his humming that turned creepy ended, and with some interest, he opened his dead eyes fixed on Revil.

"MOTHERFUCKER! How can you wield a sword while blind?" inquired Revil, whose hands trembled under the pressure his sword received from Vlad's strike.

Instead of getting an answer he would expect, Vlad used his leg to get distance between the two and only after that remark coldly.

"Surprisingly, a bug like you knows a bit about the sword. Let's see how long you can entertain me."

"I will not entertain you, blind fuck. I will defeat you and torture you with that slut, until both of you are dead."

"Hah, what nice words. Unfortunately, they are just fantasies." replied Vlad in an indifferent way, blocking the attacks of the henchmen, who tried to stab his body, morphing the sword into a shield that he used to push them aside and swiftly morphing the shield into a dagger that he stabbed the heart of one henchman, leaving him dead.

"A DEVIL! HOW CAN HIS SWORD TURN INTO A SHIELD, AND LATER INTO A DAGGER?" screamed the henchmen who could only watch their comrade collapse on the floor, with his chest leaking blood like a fountain.

*Humming*

"I don't mind that nickname. Better than being called Impaler." remarked Vlad, who stepped forward, scarring the henchmen who acted on instincts when seeing a predator, tried to flee the living room, only to be blocked by this devil incarnate whose dagger morphed into a spear, piercing their flesh.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU, MONSTER!"

"That's truly sad. You heard them, little shit?"

 

31