Chapter 24: Women and Madam Lavna.
552 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 24: Women and Madam Lavna

 

Weeks passed since the incident with Revil and things returned to their natural flow, as if nothing ever disturbed Picodras, which in fact was a truth, the citizens didn't even bother themselves with the bastard's disappearance, or gave off some emotions at the notion that they were imprisoned.

Vlad continued training himself on a zealous schedule, which marked Mary who would at times watch him from behind, training, entering a state of contemplation where memories of the time she first meet Vlad, when he was still a weak boy, a cripple which was still a vivid memory for her, being marked by his stubbornness and coldness.

He refused her help when he lost his strength and balance walking toward the Market, which in itself was the first moment that marked to Mary the existence of the blind boy she only hear from word of mouth.

His appearance was still covered in bandages, but slimmer ones compared to his cast, with short hair that highlighted his forehead and sharp eyes. There was a clear difference from that young boy who was weak, to this man in front of her swinging a sword in a masterful manner, as if he was born with the sword in hand.

Then, as she was standing there admiring this display of fighting prowess, without disturbing him, she continued reliving those memories about Vlad, such as the moment he allowed her to tag along with him toward the library, and the weeks she spent with him that even though she was acting, give her a satisfied feeling.

In a way, at that time she felt for the first time desired, where a man treated her with gentleness but in Vlad's case he was able to satisfy all her carvings, imprinting himself deep inside her mind and body.

Nevertheless those were some bitter-sweet moments for her, understanding that both were doing this for their own interests, but there was a change since she had a fall out with Revil, where she suffered, being the moment where both herself and Vlad showed their true colors.

Since then, her noteworthy memories were only having in mind Vlad, from the moments where she received his help in setting up the Workshop, acting like a guarantee, washing over her bad reputation for being associated with Revil.

.

Another moment was her visit to the Tailor Guild, where despite her worries, was received rather well by the Guild Leader, a lady in her late 40s that acted so cordial with Vlad that even now it made her chuckle seeing the way she was talking with him.

That event was clear in her mind, starting with a pleasant morning where Vlad, in the manner she got used to, told her something that conflicted with her at that time.

"You managed to convince the merchants and even got yourself the ideas and equipment, but you still lack a component to this puzzle, an important one which is the paperwork given by Lady Lavna. We can't derail and step away from this path, this is why you need those annoying legal papers.

"I thought so too, this is why I was preparing to visit the Guild. I think I can handle this by myself, Vlad.."

"My, I can't even take a walk around the city, this is how much I embarrass you by accompanying you to those merchants?

"A-a-a, is not that. You know I am thankful for all your help, but I also want to face some of the difficulties by myself."

"Maybe later, since I doubt Lady Lavna would be so keen to see you regardless of how much you changed. Besides, it will be way faster for me. It will excuse you from giving too many details to the Lady. So, prepare yourself, I don't like to stay in line waiting to solve my problems."

"Sure, I'll be quick."

Ended Mary with a chuckle, finding some of Vlad's mood swings amusing and cute, such as not wanting to wait in line or spend too much money, a miser off his own unique kind,, and without taking too much time to prepare herself, she revealed herself in a beautiful appearance, where her face had no mark of make-up while wearing clothes of a commoner girl, simple and with a delicate touch to them.

The journey toward the Tailor's Guild was quick since they were positioned in the central part of Picodras, a building made from stone, with a decent aesthetic taste, of a medium size compared to other buildings around the central zone.

The outside appearance didn't tell much about this building, being like the others, with an exception for the coat of arms of the guild, with a scissors and a needle and other smaller details he didn't bother to understand what they meant.

Mary held Vlads arm to guide him forward while he was using his cane to check around his surroundings, turning the heads of most citizens of Picodras to see the blind young man, who stepped inside the building along with the young woman.

"Welcome. How could we be of service?" greeted the clerk, a young lady who immediately when seeing Vlad step forward first, began arranging her hair and face, yet this "preparations" broke when she noticed Mary behind him.

"Greetings, miss. I would like an audience with Lady Lavna." mentioned Vlad who used his ears to see how busy it was inside, only to be surprised that there were only some people, including the staff.

"With what, mister Vlad? Weren't you a doctor? Madame Lavna is quite busy right now."

"I see, then we'll return in one hour." replied Vlad who planted his black cane on the floor, while with his left hand touching the counter closer to the young lady, breezing past her long hair.

Seeing that Vlad was about to leave, the young girl immediately reacted, in a quick wit, ignoring Mary.

"Wait, I am sure Madame Lavna will be pleased to talk with you. Let me check on her."

"Sure, but if it will trouble you, no need."

"It will not."

Being made to wait for a bit by the clerk girl who went to the second floor of the building, leaving the duo standing at the counter, with Mary remarking with some bitterness.

"I think you are right. Those girls still didn't forget about that incident when the news that we were "seeing" was spread around."

"Mhm, that is in the past. Things should have been cleared out. Besides, I had my boys find out who the girl that wrote that letter sent to Revil is. Curious to find out?"

"No, as you said, this is in the past. I am not looking for revenge. I took the good part of that event, I managed to befriend you."

*Chuckle* "That's a big achievement, the list of people I consider "close" is quite restrained."

Soon the clerkgirl returned from the upper floor where she almost tripped down because of the heels she had, however she returned safely to give Vlad the response he was expecting.

"Mister Vlad, Madame is available right now. Let me guide you to the upper floor. The lady next to you isn't allowed."

"That is bad, young lady, we can't have that. She is the beneficiary of this audience. Let's go Mary, you've heard the young lady, the madame can receive us."

"Ahhh, wait."

Vlad gave an evil smile ignoring the attempts of stopping him, as he used his cane to walk toward the upper floor while Mary followed along, with the clerk girl showing some fluster not being able to get closer to him.

On another hand on the upper floor, a mature beauty was arranging her hair and was placing some small make-up on her face, also arranging her beautiful dress, expecting one of the most handsome guys of the entire Picodras Island to make his appearance in front of her.

"Ahhh, my little devil finally remembered about this poor lady and decided to visit early? It's been one year since the last time I've seen him at the banquet hosted by Lord Dugar.

For sure, he has gotten lonely since that night. *Breath* Good, I took great care of my breathing, it smells of mint, just like what my little devil loves."

Soon after she mentioned that to herself, she could hear the footsteps approaching her office, and with some deep breaths she calmed herself down, until the door was knocked.

"Enter!"

*Creek*

With the door being opened, she saw the tall Vlad, whose hair was left disheveled, flowing over his shoulders and reaching his back, wearing an white shirt that he had opened revealing his pectoral muscles and upper abdominal muscles, black trousers and a pair of slim boots that it made it easy for him to move around the city.

"Ohh, young sir, what a pleasing visit. How can I …"

Her sexy mature voice took a break when she saw behind Vlad, a brown haired woman with tanned skin, wearing simple clothes that made the girl look decent in that simplicity, even getting to reveal some of her body lines.

"... Help you?"

"My lady, it's been a while since I've seen you. Since the Elder's Banquet for his grandson coming of age. How have you been?" greeted Vlad with a pleased smile stepping forward reaching the mature beauty who waited in front.

She gave Mary a weird stare, but once Vlad appeared in front of her, she moved to give him a hug, and even a kiss on his lips which had Mary surprised, not expecting that Vlad would know the Tailor's Guild Master to this extent.

"Mhm, Lavna, your presence is as pleasing as always. But let's not make it awkward for the young lady accompanying me."

"Your visit is because of her?"

"That's right, Lavna. I want you to help her with some paperwork for her project. A Tailoring Workshop that will be occupied with building toys."

"Ohh, so she is that young girl that the merchants have mentioned. She doesn't look that bad, is she your girlfriend?"

"Not the case. She is just a person I am investing some of my funds in, wanting to see that idea of hers being built. Can you help her, Lavna? You don't need to do much in fact, she only requires the legal paperwork so Elder Dugar wouldn't send his boys to pick her up for not being integrated in the Guild System. Maybe even give her some advice on her journey."

"It shouldn't be too hard, but what will I get for all this work?"

With a smile, Vlad who held her hands, caressing them in his hands, remarked in a charming voice. "You know that there's never been a problem with such things, Lavna. The usual for you."

"Good, I will help her." agreed the mature beauty while looking at Vlad with her blue eyes into his mesmerizing black eyes.

"But tomorrow. Girl, you can withdraw for now, visit me tomorrow by yourself and bring out the plan for your workshop. If I see something bad on it, I will make sure to tell you how you can improve on it."

Mary wanted to decline and return back with Vlad, not wishing to give him to someone else of the same gender, especially a cougar. Such was that she stepped forward, and asked Vlad for his thoughts.

"Lavna, let me see her off, and tell her something, and I will return back. Afterall, we have a lot to catch-up since the last time we've seen each other."

The mature lady complied, and released her clutch on his hands, making him chuckle a bit, and with Vlad out of the office, he brought his hands into his pocket and took out a small Fairy which looked at him with a perplexed expression.

"You girls can go back home, and don't worry about me. Is really not what you think about it. I am not a gigolo or a person who craves such desires. While I enjoy sex and beautiful bodies, I am not so degenerate as to do it with everyone.

So don't overthink what you've seen with Lavna, she is a client of mine, an important one. Also, Mary, you've heard her, tomorrow you'll be around the same hour as today, with all the plans you have."

"Are you sure you aren't lying? The way that woman acted, is like Mary when she was annoying. She wants something from you."

"Obvious. All of them want something from me. But that's nothing that should concern you, little Titania. Now be good, and return with Mary without much arguing. I'll be home by night."

Mary could only agree with half of her voice, not buying into Vlad's words, but it is not like she couldn't stop him since they weren't in a relationship, to bind him to her. It hurt her a bit while climbing the stairs and receiving some of the staff members' looks, but Titania was there remarking something which made her chuckle.

"I think Vlad is right. I don't see him being interested in that woman. He doesn't like clingy girls. Similar to all of the girls inside this building who look at him with those annoying eyes, he might be blind, but he can sense those stares, as if has a third eye on the back of his head that can see everything."

.

Back inside the office, Vlad was invited to sit on a comfortable sofa by Lavna where, not refusing, sat next to her, beginning to talk to her about how their lives have been since the past year they've met.

Their conversation was as if both were of the same age, with no difference in body language, with small exchanges to the madame who held his hand while she was talking.

"I still haven't managed to get myself a husband even after I've listened to your advice. Most of those guys are fools who only look at my body, and I simply can't stand them. I am scared that my better days will be over and I will still not find a partner to start a family."

"Sigh, poor girl. You are so beautiful, and are so bright, I am surprised that you didn't find your soul-mate. But don't you think your standards are quite high too? You have to think more about this, Picodras isn't that big of a place."

"I know, I know, but I can't simply abandon Picodras to journey out, as when I was a young girl."

"I have some of my older brothers who still haven't found their partner. I can help you, linking with them if you want."

"Who do you have in mind?"

"I am talking about Lagos, Nelson and Jervis. Those three don't have someone in their lives and I doubt they will depart from the island like those guys who dream of being pirates and marines."

"Would they be interested in someone like me?"

"Why not, Lavna? No one can guess your age anyway, your body is still as tender as a young girl, brimming with life. Don't let a number play games in your mind, you are still beautiful."

"Hah, I know you want to encourage me right now."

"You think I don't know how you look, Lavna?"

"You do?" inquired the mature beauty, looking at Vlad with curiosity.

"Give me a pen and a sheet of paper, I will show you what I can see with my hands."

Lavna in her curiosity, gave Vlad what he requested, and afterwards saw his hands move swiftly on the sheet of paper, sketching the portrait of a woman.

At first there was a lack of details, only having a vague figure of a woman, but as minutes passed by, the Tailoress was shocked to see that what Vlad sketched was the appearance she had when they first meet, wearing an clothing piece crafted by herself, placing in spotlight all her curves, while her neck held a delicate necklace. Her hair wasn't colored yet Vlad took the time to write down small details such as the color of the hair.

"Is this you, dear Lavna?"

"How!? You are blind, right? Or you've tricked everyone into believing you are a blind person?"

"Why would I play with such sickness. No, this is what I could see by touching you after we retreated from the whole commotion of the banquet."

"Mhm, such a sweetheart. I'll tell you when I am ready for the massage, I am still not ready for your hands."

"Haha, you are lucky. I have my ointment with me. Don't scream too much this time, that it will give the people the impression we are having sex. You don't know how much that old man of mine nagged me about you and how it is bad to have intercourse with people with power.

But if you want, dear Lavna, I can satisfy your body down there too." said Vlad who planted a kiss on her beautiful hands, later on caressing them gently.

*Giggle* "Lord Patrick sure has a cute side to him. But if you want to do that, I will not say no."

"Now if you say that … Are you inviting me?"

"I do? Do you have enough courage to accept it?"

"More than you could believe." remarked Vlad, who grabbed her by the chin and neck in a charming way, getting her face closer to his, and kissing her.

"Ahhhh, little devil, you've teased me like that in the past too."

"You are simply weak, dear Lavna. Don't let stupid idiots take advantage of you."

"This is the reason I have high standards."

.

.

Hours passed since Vlad entered the Tailors Guild Master office, and from there where for the most part was quiet, signs that everything was moving amicable, the sound of a woman's moans could be heard.

"Don't be loud, dear Lavna. It will be hard to work."

"I can't, you are simply too good!"

Everyone in the building, mostly ladies assumed that their mistress was having a sweet time with her lover, and with those cries of pleasure continuing for quite a while, about an two hours, it made some quick witted girls to place the [Close] sign on the building entrance door, not giving a chance to others to think that Madame Lavna was a cheap slut, enduling in sexual activties inside her Guild.

After all the moans and cries ended, a couple of minutes later, the staff girls could see Vlad walk out with a smile that looked rather devilish while from the upper floor a woman wearing little clothes but with some bandages around her stomach and chest made sure to see the young man off.

Soon, the girls in the building began flooding her with questions.

"Madame, how good is he in bed?"

"Huh? Why would you be curious, little girls? Is not like he will be interested in any of you. Ahem, but yes, his touches are divine. Even though God has taken his sight, he blessed him with a divine touch."

"Woow, he is handsome and even can last a lot in bed. A dream man."

"Mhm, indeed girls, a dream man, but he doesn't belong here. Such a man requires greatness. Girls, we will soon hear about him in the news, as becoming an accomplished doctor whose fame will be renowned."

"We'll make sure to check it more often."

.

,

Once Vlad returned home from the Tailors Guild, the girls gave him a weird look which he could sense even in his world of darkness, which made him release a hearty laugh.

"What's with the long faces?"

"You are late." replied Titania, from Mary's head, with a serious expression on her face.

"I know, what about it?"

"You've done all sorts of bad things to that woman, right? A bad boy like you can't be left unsupervised.."

"Do you want to know what I've done to Lavna?"

"I do." agreed Titania with a confident voice, which had Vlad barely hold his laughter.

"At night you'll find out."

Slowly but surely, once, night arrived in Picodras, the neighborhood Vlad was living welcomed the cries of two girls, that made it sound as if they were cats in heat, moaning in pleasure, giving the impression it was a sweet night for the young man, but inside the house it was the opposite.

Vlad was wearing his clothes while the girls too had their clothes on their bodies, a part of them, since they were lying on the bed, with their bare backs at the young man who was spreading out a different colored ointment, where he began massaging their backs.

"Good, right? It will cost you quite a lot for this service."

"I don't have money for such a service." replied Mary, who felt her body go numb, feeling this sensation running on her body, able to make her transcend worlds, and in a similar state was the Fairy who felt the massage far better than Mary.

"You'll read all the books I want without saying that you are "bored". I've slacked my books a lot since I've returned."

"Mhhhm, I promise! Ahhh, so good."

"Naugthy girls, you thought I would do it with anyone? Even though Lavna is a beautiful woman, I have my own standards."

"Then, how do you know her?" asked Mary, while keeping her sexual cries to herself.

"Being the adopted son of the Lord of the Seas inside Picodras, will land you to a different circle of people that you someone considered commoner, might not be pried to know."

"Too bad. It's not that I care."

"That's how it should be. Is just a bunch of rich people who think of themselves as some great people, where in fact they are frogs inside a well. Don't forget about my books, I plan to study the entire "Legends of Atlas" since it holds a message for me."

25