Chapter 79: Distinguished Photographer
129 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 79: Distinguished Photographer


On the upper level of the Marine Base building, inside a warm office stood on a luxurious chair an average-sized man, who looked at the head inside a glass jar with impressed eyes.

"This is indeed, 'The Pig Rapist' Laurance, no doubt. Those features match with his bounty, and I doubt anyone would even bother to bring a fake of such a man. Svante, tell the photographer to be ready and picture this guy, along with his entourage."

"Why? What for, sir Captain? I doubt they are pirates since they hunted down a pirate."

"Just do as I say, Chore Boy, if everything goes smoothly, I will promote you to Seaman."

When the rewards were mentioned, the Chore Boy stopped acting like a pussy and immediately accepted the job from his superior without further questions. Still, he remained in position because the man wearing a Captain's Marine Attire, didn't dismiss him.

"To be honest with you brat, I am not even interested in meeting this guy, so just go take his money from the Financial Office, with this letter from me. Don't forget your mission, young Svante."

Receiving a piece of paper where a message was written there, the Chore Boy did a salute and dashed toward another spot in the Base, entering the first level of the building inside an obscure room all encased in a red light, he was welcomed by an annoyed, long sigh.

"And I told you, idiots, to leave me alone when I work. Couldn't you see the Safelights being on? You ask for pictures to be taken but how can I turn them into life if I am disturbed at each moment?"

"Mister Knut, sorry. But I came with orders from Captain Arvid requesting that you take the pictures of 3 individuals in the waiting room."

"... Fine. Let me prepare my device. I hope it's worth it and I get some great pictures."

Afterwards, the Chore Boy went to the Treasury sector of the base and had to deal with another person, an older man who looked skeptical at him at first, but once he read the letter sent by Captain Arvid, he no longer questioned the youngster.

"A Reward is a reward. We can't interfere much with what's rightful to the heroes keeping the Sea safe from those pirate scum." commented the old man, who moved slowly to retrieve some money from a large safe.

"Pops, can you hurry up? I have to give that man his reward, or we will lose face."

"What's to hurry, child? If that person wants money, he can only wait for me to retrieve it. Hah, you youngsters are always rushing like moths in the burning flames, asking the older generation to also be like you. I can't rush or my back problems will get me again."

The Chore Boy started hitting the ground in impatience while the old man was taking his time to fill a black briefcase with money, and by the time he received the briefcase full of money, he rushed with all of his speed back to the [Information Station].

Once there, he could hear the voice of the middle-aged man from the [Photography Room] talking, in a strange lingo, mentioning about his second job that he was restricted from talking with people, yet he still mentioned to Vlad.

Meanwhile, before Svante finished collecting the money for Vlad's reward, by the grace of the slow-moving financial officer, the photographer arrived not long after stopping his photo processing accompanied by a young lady with blonde shoulder-length hair, beautiful like a jewel, with great proportions on her body.

The middle-aged man was wearing an eccentric suit walking with a brown briefcase at his side, having a pair of glasses while his facial hair was styled with a sharp mustache and a goatee, akin to some aristocrat. His expression looked to be annoyed since he was called for duty in the Waiting Room, but he couldn't see anyone, it was until the blonde woman noticed in the hallway a black-haired man with a devilish appearance.

"Master Knut, I think I found the one we are to photograph."

"Ohh, yeah? Then call them inside the Waiting Room, so we can take some photos and get over this annoyance. I got to work on my project and deliver the photos quickly to Madame Stussy."

After some minutes, the middle-aged man was presented with a tall man who had flowing ink-black hair while his eyes were of a similarly deep-dark color, and when he stared into them, he felt he dropped into an Abyss, shaking his head to awake from the strange sensation.

He put on an observant look, as he watched Vlad closely, asking him with curiosity. "May I approach you?"

"..."

Vlad was left in a confused state since the blonde beauty approached him and explained that they wanted to take him pictures, a point where all sorts of thoughts and reasons appeared in his mind, but when presented with this middle-aged man with a frail build he only watched back without responding.

Knut approached without a care in the world and followed the muscle definition on Vlad's body who was shredded with a muscle definition akin to a Greek God. Not far from him, was the blonde beauty who looked at Vlad with a desiring gaze, noticed by Eleine who watched with cold eyes at this woman.

"Marvelous. This one will for sure delight the ladies in Mary Geoise."

"..."

"Young gentleman, our job here is simple. We need to take some pictures of you and maybe your ladies if it doesn't upset them. Afterwards, I will no longer bother you with my presence. How does it sound? Mind taking a photo?"

"..."

"I promise, it's free and you have one of the best photographers in the world."

"I don't mind it. However, I want you to explain to me what you'll do, and how your picture device works."

"Ahh, even interested in the craft. With pleasure, young gentleman. Now, if you may follow Estrid and let her arrange your hair and clothes, while I think of a spot in this ugly place to take you the picture."

Estrid stepped toward Vlad and with a professional and without showing any ill intent to him, touched his hand and took him to take a seat, so she could work on his hair and clothes, afterall she was only 170 cm compared to Vlad who was 220 cm.

And with most procedures not taking long since Vlad took care of his hair, having a daily routine of hygiene management, and as he was taken care by this girl, he couldn't stop but notice the inviting touches she was doing on his body, even touching his dick by "accident" when going arranging his make-shift clothes.

With an "Ups" she finished working on his appearance and gave the green light for the photo shoot.

"Good, as I explained to you the main poses you should do. Front Angle, the 45 Left and the 45 Right. We'll play around with those since you are a beginner to this."

Minutes passed with Knut explaining to Vlad the main angels a model should take, and instead of being just one photo it turned into a full-on photoshoot where the black-haired man didn't found this process boring at all, instead he become curious, even taking a look at the pictures being taken of him.

'So this is what the boys mentioned at home about those strange devices that can make portraits in an instant of you.'

'While back home it would have taken 24 florins to commission a painting of yourself, something I didn't even bother doing, now instead of standing in a position for God knows how long, it only takes some seconds for the portrait to be done.'

'Impressive technological innovation. Such endless benefits to having your portrait being spread to all corners of the world, from building your presence in the eyes of the other elite, to selling a grandiose image to the peasants always having you in their hearts.'

With that sentiment in his black heart, Vlad continued to play along with the frail man who had a serious expression whenever he would take his pictures, but when he would comment on his appearance, there was only joy.

"Young man, has anyone ever told you, you look photogenic? Like the models from the modeling journals the Celestials Ladies request to see."

"Is that so? Interesting."

"Yeah, my boy. Let me tell you how troublesome this job of mine is. My boss is always nitpicking me that the people of Sorbet Kingdom aren't quite as photogenic like the other men in South Blue, and I should go to Briss Kingdom who have a more polished noble look, or the tanned handsome from Samba Kingdom."

"So, this job you have here isn't your main one?"

"How could it be my main job? They pay me piss change, unlike the generous donations from the Celestial Ladies. Those are my great patrons, and I would do anything to satisfy their cravings."

"Interesting job you got, sir Knut. But that part satisfying their cravings got me curious. Will my pictures be sent to them?"

"Indeed, but only if the Lady approves it to enter the editorial. Otherwise, I have a small say in what enters the journal."

"Tell me more about this job, if you can."

"Of course."

Like this, Knut couldn't help but share some information that a commoner wouldn't even be pryed to know, such as who his donors were, the noblest ladies of this World, the Celestial World Nobles who had the greatest influence one could wish for, mentioning how those ladies loved models who fit certain aesthetics.

"So, those ladies love their Dark Heroes?"

"Yeah, those ladies all head over heels of such gentlemen who could fit the description, but it is damn hard to find those people with unique dispositions and photogenic qualities."

"Here, look at me with a cold look, as if I am an ant you want to squash. Yeah, yeah, that's it my boy. Nah, wait. I don't like your clothes, they look as if you've been thrown on the streets with rugs."

"Estrid, my dear, take the young gentleman to the changing room and fit him with proper clothes. I feel I can get a Magnum Opus with Mister Dracul..."

Eleine, Titania and Bonney could see how Vlad was taken to another part of the building, being left with Knut who took out a cigarette beginning to smoke, starting to comment about them, while Svante the Chore Boy arrived with his black briefcase.

"My ladies, I hope you aren't upset about dragging it for too long. But, you only get such chances once in your life. There's nothing bad that might come out of this, only the adoration of the ladies in this world."

"... Are girls really interested in watching some news about men who look nice?" asked Eleine who had her fair share of experiences with decent looking guys, but she couldn't say to require watching some pictures of men.

"Up there, where the ladies can be said to live a restricted life when it comes to their sex life, it's one of their biggest hobbies to look at handsome men, filling in their lives with some excitement so to speak."

"MISTER KNUT! What are you doing here? What about the order of Captain Arvid." asked the young man giving a conflicted look at the man smoking casually.

"Yeah, sure. Let me pick my secondary camera. Here, I'll do it right now. Starting with the black-haired lady, arrange your clothes and hair and tell me when you are ready."

Eleine could hear the annoyance in Knut's tone and already knowing she looked okay, she gave the okay to Knut who was quick to snap a single picture.

"Next, the pink-haired one. Ohh, a cute girl, tell me when you are ready."

Bonney followed Eleine's example, but instead of looking at the camera with a sexy look that could stun most men, she followed something that Vlad used, looking at Knut as if he was a bug, which sent a shiver on the photographer's hands.

"Nice, nice. You got potential, young lady. If you ever do something bad to make the World Government angry at you, you can breathe at ease. Your picture will be marvelous, and you'll stun the hearts of many youngsters."

"Hmmm ... okay."

Thinking all of the pictures was taken, Titania couldn't help herself and requested a picture which confused Knut until he noticed the autumn-haired Fairy staring at him with her golden eyes.

"You want a picture? Sure, whenever."

With all of the pictures done, minutes passed with Vlad not returning, worrying the girls a bit, but inside a room full of clothes, the moans of a woman reaching closer to the Devil's Pit made the Chore Boys and Marines passing by this section of the building get an erection.

Inside that room, Vlad who changed into a black suit all made from the highest quality fabrics was working himself on the body of the blonde woman who was penetrated in a butterfly position, supported by the office table and Vlad's strong body.

She tried her best to fish in Vlad's strong body, but he kept his distance, watching her with a dominant gaze as he was making sure to send this woman in Heaven, after all this was what she was asking from the moment he entered this room full of clothes.

"Cumming!"

Ecstasy and lust could be read on the woman's voice, as she was panting heavily after a long orgasm that was amplified by Vlad continuing to work on the girl's vagina, until he sent a second orgasm which made her splash his opened body with her bodily fluids.

"Horny slut, I like your body, flexible enough to even try this position. However, it will take a lot to have me ejaculate, maybe a whole hour."

"I am all yours, baby. Devour me."

"I see, but my time isn't for you to waste."

Saying that, Vlad withdrew from Estrid, pulling his pants while watching her disappointed expression, which made him pull up his sleeve and do something to remove that expression on the woman's face.

"Ahhh! Ahhh. Yes, yes, remain there."

Masturbating her using his godly dexterity from decades of swordsmanship, spearmanship, and archery left his right hand soaked wet in her bodily fluids, and while the girl was spasming, he slapped her ass to remove some of the fluids.

"Hahaha, not bad, little slut. I enjoyed this. Now, if you still have some sensation in your legs, I'll be down in the Waiting Room. If we meet in the future, I'll reserve a whole day for you. Byee."

When he got out from the room walking back to the Waiting Room all sorts of looks were given to him, from jealousy to respect, something he ignored, and once he got back, Knut started laughing, saying "Nice" for some long seconds.

"Estrid did a marvelous job. I hope you rewarded her plenty since she is a hard worker." complemented Knut when seeing Vlad in his new black suit that was almost tailor-fit for him with a black top hat taken out from the Victorian Era.

"Nothing to worry about, I doubt she will forget it."

The photographer only smiles a bit before resuming his photoshoot with Vlad, taking so many photos of him in different poses that when he finished he clapped his hands pleased at the new photos he gained.

"Magnifique. Here, take this Mister Dracul. If you need any of my skills in photography call this dial number."

「Knut Beepeck - Distinguished Photographer - 146-711-543」

"... A dial number, sorry sir Knut, but I don't own a dial snail. I tried searching the places I've been around, but they are quite rare I guess."

"Right, so like South Blue to not receive any attention from the World. Not to worry, Mister Dracul, I will help you with my own. It will not take much for me to gain another dial, so you keep this, and I will call you with my new number? Okay?"

"Mhmm, sure. Why not." replied Vlad who found himself in possession of a new gadget, a dial snail, something he heard about, but only saw it in the hands of old Patrick or Old Lagas.

"Also, another thing, mister Dracul. If by chance an opportunity arises for you to do another photoshoot, will you give in to my invitation? I will pay you generously based on the demands from the Celestial Ladies."

"I see. Sir Knut, I will not promise you anything since I will not stay long in Sorbet, maybe one week or two, and that's it. I doubt our paths will ever intersect. However, I will tell you this, if our paths ever cross in the future, and you want to take a picture of me, I'll allow it."

Saying that, he did a handshake with Knut not using any of his strength not to hurt this frail, sissy man, and turning around to the Chore Boy who was holding the briefcase full of money, he walked to pick it up, exiting the Marine Base followed by his girls who started asking him various questions.

"Sooo, what kind of reward have you given that blondy?" asked Titania standing on Vlad's nose bridge and giving him an angry look.

*Cough* "Something that felt good."

"Ohh yeah? Then you better also do it for us. I am talking about the massage." remarked Titania with her cheeks getting flushed red.

Making their way out of the building, the only one remaining were the various Chore Boys and low-ranked Marines, and yet Svante looked at the lanky man with a conflicted expression.

"Stop giving me that look you brat. I've taken the pictures that Captain of yours asked me for, now you better leave me alone, or I will have each of you punished. I got to process my Magnum Opus and send it to my Lady.

The young Chore Boy breathed at ease at the words of the photographer and rushed to notify his superior who was on the dial snail with an individual who sounded laid back and arrogant, even mocking Arvid.

"You didn't even want to get the first observations on that Vlad Dracul guy? Also, you said he only turned up Laurance's head?"

"Yeah, as you heard it yourself Kirin, now stop talking to me as if I am a retard. We are from the same generation of graduates."

"Relax … Auril, you heard what Arvid said here? That Vlad Dracul didn't turn Charles' head. This can only mean two things, right?"

"That is indeed correct, Captain. From the information we gathered inside Bulge Island from Commander Orston investigation of what truly happened in the city, most eyesights confirmed Charles Vane's demise, dropping dead. Some of the workers in the Market of Fiddler City even swore on their lives that they pissed on his dead body while bringing Dracul's supplies."

"All the leads and information makes me believe he killed Charles Vane but simply didn't want to turn him?"

"Nah, not at all. This is where you are wrong, dear Auril. From what my guts tell me, and I trust my guts more than anyone else, that guy didn't kill Charles and instead left the bastard alive. But why?"

Arvid turned his head to see that a newcomer arrived in his office, but noticing it was the Chore Boy he tasked to deal with Vlad, he lowered his guard, continuing to listen to Kirin's and Auril's discussion on what was truth or deception.

"Either way, one thing is for sure, Charles Vane got fucked up pretty badly since I heard how he was missing his right leg.  Hey, Arvid, still on the line? I guess since I hear that stinking breath of yours."

"I am still here, you prink. What do you want now?"

"Did you manage to take his pictures?"

Arvid who heard Kirin question him on this subject, shifted his eyes at the Chore Boy who nodded his head, resulting in the middle-aged man smirking and responding in an arrogant tone.

"What do you think? That I am you, Kirin Viswall? To fail because of my own laziness to do things? If duty calls me, I will fulfill the orders on my own with those iron hands."

*Clap* *Clap* "Auril, bring some tissues. I've been moved to tears by this buffoon."

The arrogance and the disrespect from Kirin was audible from the dial snail, making Arvid frown, getting angrier deep down when the one speaking in a serious tone.

"Average Guy, you better not speak about things you aren't aware of. The whole reason I didn't go profess in the Grand Line or New World, even though sir Momonga and even Admiral Zephyr recommended me for a Rear-Admiral position based on my performance at the Academy, is because I like to relax and take it easy."

"Besides, I have sex daily with beautiful noblewomen of Kaysang Kingdom. All of those bitches line at my door to be fucked senseless. I can kill any pirate in this Region without feeling a reason to be wary of the Yonkos returning in the Grand Line."

"..."

"Well, I will not go about rubbing salt at your situation in Sorbet since you couldn't even get that old Hag to cooperate. Hey, do you want a suggestion on how to make things go smoother for your Marine Branch? Take the old hag in your bed, and maybe she will listen to your smooth words."

"BAHAHAHA. Anyway, remember to send me those pictures so I can see who I am dealing with. Vlad Dracul, a name that appears more often on my lips."

6