Chapter 2 princess julia
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Your age will be the same as mine.

 However, your appearance is completely different.

 White skin and golden hair as fine as silk threads. Big bright blue eyes.

 This girl is like a bisque doll.

 But.

 Suddenly, he fell out of the rose hedge and is now on all fours, looking at my face in amazement.

 They probably didn't think there were people in the pavilion.

 I didn't expect people to jump off the fence right here.

 We stared at each other for about ten seconds.

 When I noticed that the girl's white cheeks were stained with blood, I hurried out of the pavilion.

"Are you okay?"

 I ran over to the girl who was still on my hands and knees and unable to stand, and knelt the same way.

 Probably scratched with a rose thorn.

 If you look closely, you can see fine scratches not only on her cheeks, but also on her forehead and the backs of her hands.

"Why?"

 Why are you from such a place?

 Just as I was about to ask this, the fence shuddered again.

 The girl quickly ducked behind my back, and I dropped to my knees to protect her and looked at the fence.

"Get out of there"

 Two gardeners emerge from the living fence.

 The men have a strong smell of herbs.

 They must be the men I saw in the distance earlier.

 Confused, I alternately look at the gardener and the girl hiding behind me.

 I wonder if he is being scolded for making a joke.

 However.

 The dress the girl is wearing is quite expensive at first glance. White silk turtleneck dress. It is now dirty with rose leaves and dust, but isn't that a price that even middle class nobles can't afford?

 If so.

 Why is there such a thing as being chased by men of the level of gardeners?

"Give it here."

 Saying this, the gardener held out his hand.

 He frowned at what he was holding in his other hand.

"Who are You?"

 When I tapped the gardener, he just narrowed his eyes and said nothing.

 Exactly what this gardener is holding in his hand.

 Not pruning shears or a pruning axe.

 It was a big sword.

 It is a double-edged sword preferred by the warriors of this country.

 I don't like it because it's just heavy, but warriors in this country seem to choose swords based on "size" and "weight".

"If you cover me, I will kill you too."

 The gardener twists a cheek and tells me. I realize that he must have laughed because the gardener let out a vulgar voice.

"What's wrong with two grown men with a nice girl?"

 I stood up quickly.

 Immediately.

 The two gardeners shuddered.

 I could see the surprised face of the girl crouching behind me in the corner of my vision.

 ......We'll go.

 I think so.

 Because of my father's strong blood, I have "long limbs".

 In Karlsruhe, I am probably a little taller than a woman.

 But in this country, I am "as tall as a grown man, or taller."

 real.

 I am the same height as the two gardeners in front of me.

 But let me be clear here.

 I would like to say out loud that I am much lighter.

"I thought this person was a noble person, but why is he acting like this?"

 Take a step and go towards the two gardeners.

 The gardeners almost backed away for a moment, but managed to straighten up and face me.

"It has nothing to do with you."

"There is a saying in my father's country that if you cannot see justice, you must be brave."

 For a quick glance, I looked at the girl who was sitting on the floor.

"A weak girl is being chased by two drenched men and she can't ignore that."

 After I said that, the gardeners exchanged glances.

 I heard the gardener without the sword step back and give a short command, "Do it."

 The gardener wielding the sword holds the handle with both hands and looks at me.

 With a slightly cruel smile on his lips, he swings his sword.

 this guy.

 It is certain that he was careless.

 Although I have a big body, I am a human being classified as a "girl" in terms of age and I am unarmed.

 I don't think I will be attacked, just avoid it.

 This was my chance.

 Instead of retreating, I take a step towards the gardener.

 I see the man's eyes widen a little as if surprised.

 I bend my knees a little and crawl to the man's chest, and grab the hand holding the man's strap from underneath, as if to support it before he was thrown down.

 I grab it and turn my back to him.

 With my back on the man's belly, I pull down the arm I grabbed at once toward the floor. I slam the man to the ground with a shoulder throw.

 The man is lying on his back, looking at me in a trance.

 It seems that the sword came out of his hand with the strike of the blow. I kick the sword on the ground into a nearby herb bush.

 Grabbing the man's arm, he pulls it hard upwards.

 The man, whose arm joints were twisted in the opposite range of motion, struggled to stay on his back to lie on his stomach.

 While holding the joints of the little finger and thumb of the man's hand, extend the man's elbow and bend it further in the opposite direction of the range of motion.

 The man easily let out a scream at his feet.

 In this country, there are martial arts using "weapons" like fencing and stick fighting, and attacks like punching and kicking, but there is no "taijutsu" like throwing, squeezing and mastering in Karlsruhe.

 My father taught me "taijutsu" and every time I used this technique, I was looked at with surprised eyes.

 What did this woman do now?

"Well. What do you want to do? Are you going to run away from this place, or are you going to turn it over to the administrator of this house or the head butler with the broken arm?"

 I ask the other gardener with a smile.

 The unarmed gardener was clearly upset.

 My face, the face of the gardener I hold.

 Then there was the girl's face still crouched on the ground.

 At the same time, as I looked at the faces of the three people, I could see that they were frantically thinking about what would be the best thing to do.

"Princess Julia!"

  Suddenly I hear a baritone voice coming from the back of the garden.

 I look up into the girl's face.

"Princess Julia?"

 When asked, the girl nodded slightly.

"Here you are! I'm here!"

 Speak up. One of the gardeners took a big step backwards. It looks like you are ready to run away.

"Are you running away too?"

 Ask the gardener who is wringing his hand.

 The man seemed to nod slightly.

 After confirming this and releasing my hand, the gardener ran off with a desperate look on his face. The men plunged into each other's bushes and disappeared just as abruptly as they appeared.

"Princess Julia"

 Instead, a large man appeared.

 Perhaps a church knight, there is a cross stitched on the right shoulder of his navy military uniform.

 Unusually for a man in this country, he was a man with clear features. He had broad shoulders and a solid body like a knight.

"Are you all right?"

 Behind him came the butler, who had just finished with him, and a very well-dressed gentleman. Probably the owner of this mansion. The catfish's well-groomed beard is the only face that leaves an impression.

"Let someone chase the bandit right now."

 The owner orders the butler to do so. The butler hurriedly turned and ran back to the mansion.

"That happened while I was walking through the garden...I don't know how to apologize..."

 The owner said this to the girl and the knight while wiping the sweat from his forehead with a handkerchief.

 And that means.

 Turn around and look at the girl.

 The 'important customer' the butler was talking about might be this girl.

"Princess Julia, are you hurt?"

 The knight kneels down and approaches the girl.

 Instead, I open the seat and look at them.

 The girl brings her mouth close to the knight's ear and speaks in a low voice. I couldn't understand what he was saying because he had his hand over his mouth, but he looked at me.

"Is this person from this mansion?"

 Kneeling on one knee, the knight asked the owner. Looking at me, I turn my gaze here.

 The owner and I involuntarily look at each other.

"No, who is this person..."

"I simply failed to become a private tutor for Bocchan in this mansion."

 I smile bitterly and explain to the owner.

 The knight whispered in the girl's ear again and nodded loudly.

"So you are not currently employed by anyone?"

"Totally free"

 I proudly reply.

 Is that something to be proud of or what is it? After I answered, I suddenly thought about it.

 The knight nodded seriously again and slowly stood up.

"Then, from now on, I would like to welcome you as Princess Julia's tutor.

1