Intermission 1: Those Who Move For Strength And Those Who Move For Malicious Intents
2.8k 7 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Intermission 1: Those Who Move For Strength And Those Who Move For Malicious Intents

Notte nodded as she watched masses of monsters being defeated as an example to the ones who were being taught by the one had killed the murderer of her father, the Demon King. She had arrived much sooner than she had expected and this was something she had to admit saved her much time. A proficiency at killing hundreds if not thousands of monsters at the same time, wielding great power and becoming even stronger the more time passed. Notte could see where this dark elf was going, she was heading towards godhood on a great storm wind and everyone around her were slowly becoming god like as they got drafted along in the great winds of power. Despite her face being expressionless, her tail was very much excited. At first she wanted to kill herself but then she saw something very interesting. Two vampire children who were Demon Kings in their own right born from a dungeon, a good natured person with the views of the people of the human world wouldn’t even think of taking care of these children but she did. Judging from the conversations she had with the Fenrirs she had raised them as well, having a sort of relationship with the dragon who she sensed and was companions with the Sage. The most dangerous person was not the Hero nor the empire’s Knight Of Light that was going to summon heroes to kill her but the dark elf she was staring at. She folded her arms as she watched her even more.

“Father, I hope you are watching. I shall surpass you if I make this dark elf turn into my master. I shall even have companions who shall help me accomplish the dream of coexistence that you had and all the world shall know of this dream of yours.”

Notte smiled as she kept on watching those who were being trained by that anomaly. Soon she too would be under her guidance.

“Any reports?”

“She is still lurking about in a magic space, but we are certain that she is definitely here”

“But what for?”

“I think I can answer that, a great ice dragon lives around these parts and I am sure she wants to enlist it into her ranks”

“Ice dragon?Which one is that?”

“The daughter of the dragon emperor, Setsu if I recall lives around a forest that is filled with monsters on a high mountain. And you figure out where that is.”

“Then why hasn’t she gone up the mountain yet?”

“Possibly because she is observing something, or someone who knows their way to that dragon”

“I-I see, shall we keep on watching?”

“Yes, we will kill her when she comes out and any filthy demi-human that she is observing. It is our duty as nobles of Cornea Empire to do so!”

The nobles sent to observe Notte were just as strong as Fredrick Weissvalt and the Emperor’s personal secret force. Their intents were to weaken the Demon King’s daughter just enough to make her their slave with that the Empire would hold the entire Demon Empire hostage and under its thumb. They would use it to gain even more nations however things would go not as planned but none of these nobles knew what was going to happen after a couple of days.

95