Intermission 2: A crack in the beliefs of the gods
2.7k 9 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Intermission 2: A crack in the beliefs of the gods

The heavens were confused as to what had happened in their world Mystella, the gods of this world didn’t know why the people were filled with fear instead of praises to their names.

“Is this an attack from the evil gods of this world?”

“I do not know we are not in contact with them”

“What about the ones from beyond space and time?”

“No movement from then either, they are acting like we do not exist and we are puny little creatures that deserve to be put in the ground where we came from”

The god of the air, Hyxas and the god of the earth, Midril as well Rovil, the goddess of light and Metras, the goddess of life were all so confused by what had taken place in their world.

“So what caused the deaths of these noblemen of the Cornea Empire who is following our very will?”

“Did you check their last moments Metras?”

“Yes, nothing.”

“Nothing?”

“Nothing at all, it seemed the moment they entered the mountains the feedback for their lives got cut short”

Hyxas stroked his long beard, in this divine realm all of them didn’t have any remarkable features that stood out, they were in their purest form right now but they had numerous different forms they were worshipped in down below. They could take any one of them but chose to stay in the formless, featureless state they were in right now. There was something happening and that made them very uneasy to the point they didn’t want to know what actually attacked those noblemen, it would have been easier to pit the blame on the evil gods and forget about it but there was something more complex happening even right now they had no idea where that thing which attacked the noble assassins and eradicated their families and the court mage was. All they could do was ponder.

“Fear?From the people?”

“Did you perhaps cause a plague?”

“No”

The Demon God who blessed the demihumans of this world was left confused as the event that happened was not in his control, the fear of the people was something like a prayer to him it gave him immense power and all of it was collectively directed to him hastening his resurrection even further. His high priestess was curious as to why this happened as well.

“Something must’ve happened in the world for people to greatly fear me like this. I haven’t made any drastic moves either and I am solely focusing on recovering, Vesta how is my sister?”

“The Queen of Vampires is currently investigating the issue, she has a possible lead”

“As for the Dragon Emperor”

“He is still in his kingdom in the high mountains of Godevor”

“What about his wife and children?”

“The wife’s whereabouts are unknown, the eldest daughter lives in a forest filled with monsters and the younger sister has been on the move as of late with a dark elf along two Fenrirs”

“Fenrirs you say?”

“Yes.”

“I sense that this dark elf might be the cause of this fear”

“How so?”

“Call it my intuition, but there is something weird going on even as we speak I cannot fully focus on the source of the flies that were used to slaughter those humans. An attack so powerful it gains a physical form and lives like a living being should. This is what that attack is, a highly concentrated spell that no human could ever hope to achieve. It is a skill that is very overwhelming in power”

“So you mean this dark elf is the cause of that?”

“I believe so, those gods from beyond space and time have a hand in this. This war the gods of this world want to wage against them will end before it starts. Mark my words, I will need to check up on my descendants once enough fear fills my body up.”

The high priestess nodded as things were moving in an unusual direction. She was more hopeful that her lord would win the war against the prideful gods of the humans.

99