I did not consent
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rowan slowly started gaining conscience as she woke up from her nap. Her eyes slowly opened to find that she was in a dark void.

"HUHHHH!?!?!!"

She looked everywhere. Left, right, up, down. The moment she looked down she saw that her boobs and private part seemed to have disappeared.

"Oh, OH WHERE'S MY PUSSY!?!?" she tapped where her private was supposed to be only to find out there was no hole whatsoever. 'A-Am I…..Am I now genderless?' Rowan thought as she touched upon her chest. 'Is this death? What even happened?' She sat down in a criss-cross position and tried to recall what had led her to this place.

"Oh yeahhh. I got hit by a truck on my way home." Rowan talked out loud, not paying attention to the light that was now hovering above her head. "Who would've thought death evolves the disappearance of your boobs?"

"Hello there!" A little man with wings popped out of the light, startling poor Rowan as she was bent over to see if her asshole was there or not. When the little man opened his eyes, right in front of him was Rowan in an ungodly position with her butt aimed towards him.

"AHHHHHH!" The man, surprised by what he has just seen, screams.

"AHHHHHHH!" Rowan, who was partially confused about this man's size and wings and partially embarrassed that she was caught doing such a thing, replied.

"WHAT IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" The Little man asked. He knew this human was going to be unlike any other he has reincarnated but this was NOT what he was expecting.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" Rowan quickly scooted back from him with a red tint on her cheeks.

"OH!" She said, hitting her right fist onto her flat left hand. "Are you in a cosplay?"

"COSP-! YOU FUCKE-" Talis has never felt so offended.

"Is this some Vr trick thing that my classmates are pulling on me? How much did they pay you?"

"What are you talking about?" Talis tried to take deep breaths. "I don't know about you humans and your "pranks" but this is very much real."

"Sure sure." Rowan wasn't believing it. "I bet it was Caitlyn that set you up to this huh?18k?"

"I'm telling you this is real! Do you not remember the truck plowing over you!?" Talis found her very irritating already but tried to stay calm. He didn't want to make an enemy of the person he was counting on to save his world. After a couple of deep breaths, he spoke again.

"Hello human. It seems we got off on the wrong foot. Let's just start with introducing ourselves alright? I'm Talis and you?" Talis already knew Rowan's name but this was how he broke the ice with all his other contacts, so he stuck to the process. He turned to look over at Rowan, to see what she was doing only to find that she was picking her nose in an uninterested manner.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!?" Talis was starting to realize there was no way he could get along with this human. 'For someone who was a rich girl in their past life, she sure have no manners whatsoever!' He thought.

"Yea yea. Let's skip all the boring stuff. If I'm really dead then which ways to hell?" She wasn't interested in this conversation at all. The only thing that was on her mind was how she was going to conquer hell. She always knew that was where she was headed and made elaborate plans everyday on how to bring Satan to his knees.

"Heheheheheh!" Rowan threw her head back and cackled just at the thought of it. Talis, who was on the side watching, was confused about this person's behavior.

"Hell? Oh yeah. You humans have that hell and heaven thing." Talis sighed. "Another reason why you are the weakest link of the 12 Universe. Anyway, You're not going to hell. In fact, this place might be worse." These words snapped Rowan out of her fantasy.

"...whatchu say?" That caught her interest. She was now all ears as she focused all her attention on the lime-haired, fairy in front of her.

Talis had shoulder length, lime hair that had diamond patterns splashed all across. He wore ragged clothes, like a shirt that was kept under his waist high pants and white bandage that wrapped around his neck and arms. This made him look as though he was ill and starved.

"Oh yesss. You have been selected to reincarnate into a different galaxy as a player!" Talis opened up a map with his wand that he grabbed out of thin air.

Once the map appeared out of nowhere, Talis was expecting an "ooohhh" or "aaahhhh" but got nothing. 'Is it because they didn't have an obsession with games in their past life?' He thought.

Rowan was already talking to a little man with wings in a black void with no private parts. Nothing could surprise her anymore. She was more interested in what Talis was talking about when he said 'some place worse'. She didn't think she was THAT bad of a person in her life.

Talis started to explain.

"You see, there is a galaxy pretty far from the Milky Way that is called LYRA. This is where all different kinds of species can come together. Just like how you humans have the Milky Way with all its planets (even though your too dumb to figure out to use any of them) us fairy's, ogers, beasts etc, all have our own galaxy's as well. But Lyra is where we all come together." Talis started zooming in on the map and showing the different world's.

He showed a planet that was completely black, no other color being shown anywhere near. There was another with trees so big they went above the atmosphere and into space. It was all so fascinating to see.

"Sheesh. Humans can't even make peace with each other. You expect them to make peace with other species?" Rowan asked, confused on how safe this world is. She was starting to understand why this place would be worse than hell.

"Yes but that's where the planet PAX comes in. Humans get reincarnated into a new world which they believed was fantasy and we watch as they scramble to survive. You can't make trouble for others if you can't even live to see the next day now can you? HAHAHAA!" Talis was obviously enjoying this system that was put into place.

With his bwitch opportunities he has been able to visit all the 12 galaxies and yet the Milky Way was the one he has come to hate the most. So seeing humans who thought they were high and mighty, groveling for a coin in the name of entertainment was a pleasure to him.

"Anyways, PAX is a planet with the sole purpose of entertainment. It gets its money, it's power, EVERYTHING from the entertainment of others. So what happens when people don't find the planet as entertaining anymore?" Talis asked.

"It gets removed? Like when a show isn't popular anymore?" Rowan replied.

"YESSS! except an app would be a better comparison than a show. The point is the planet is dying because people aren't donating anymore and they want something interesting to spice things up. Usually we, the streamers, would go to someone who didn't have much of a life on earth to give them a second chance in a new world. They would mostly be male, gamers, novel readers, comic enthusiasts ya know, the typical rejects."

Even though Talis didn't like humans their were still some who he found intriguing. They were rejected from their society and used things such as books and games to escape. He always loved it when they worshiped him as he was their fantasies coming true.

Rowan sat there, still confused on where this was going.

"Well, I wasn't a guy nor was I a reject in my life so what am I doing here?"

"The 12 univ-"

"Gimme the short version." Rowan cut him off before he went on another rant.

"Fine then. You need to reincarnate into PAX because you are different from our usual targets and might catch the attention of the people to bring back the golden times of our planet." To her wishes, Talis spoke quickly and to the point.

"WHAT!? No! Go find another one of your rejects. You ended my life just when it was hitting its peak for this bullshit!?"

"I JUST TOLD YOU! It's not entertaining anymore to reincarnate the same type of people." Talis wasn't about to take no for an answer. Not after all the planning. Plus the headmaster would kill him if this went south.

"WELL THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM NOW IS IT!?" Rowan was still heavily against the proposal and even though Talis found it annoying, he was still happy with the outcome. Someone who was completely against the idea of this world and also knew nothing about it was the perfect person to spice things up with the others.

'The heavenly beings do seem to like people who suffer.'

"You know what…" He created a door right where Rowan was sitting. "I've gotten what I needed, you're going by force."

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Rowan yelled.

"Say's who?"

"... okay but can you at least tell me how the world works?" She gave up because obviously this winged devil wasn't going to listen to her. But he could at least tell her what she was getting into. He wouldn't be that cruel right?

"No."

Talis then opened up the door and Rowan fell through. He watched as his 389th contact fell to their doom, naked, and smiled to himself. This was going to be a ride.

1