The clueless reincarnation
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year: 1443

Month of fish

Planet: Pax

Galaxy: LYRA

District 3: Action

——————————

Rowan fell down on wooden ground as he was flailing around. He got up and rubbed his head before the memories came flooding in once again. He had fallen into somebody else's body!

"AH-,EH-,HU-'' were the only sounds that escaped his mouth as he touched himself all over. He ran to the mirror to check how he looked. He was a pretty tall man with black, un kept hair that reached down to his ankles.

'IM WHITE!' to his horror, his face was ghostly pale with very black eye bags under his eyes. 'When was the last time this body has slept?' He touched his face and felt it was very real.

That's when it hit. This wasn't a prank or a lie. This was real. What that devil man was saying was actually true!

"What the hell..." Rowan's whole perception of life and reality collapsed. 'There are 12 galaxies with actual living beings inhabiting them?'

He looked around the room to find piles upon piles of broken cups and glass cubes. The room was a mess, with clothes at every side and energy packets everywhere. 'How can someone possibly live like this?'

Then suddenly he felt a bump between his legs.

"NO WAY!" He quickly threw off his pants and looked down.

"AHAHAHA!" Rowan spun his hips in a circular motion making his private swing around as he chanted 'helicopter, helicopter'. It wasn't long before the shock wore off and he was dancing around naked.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BODY!"

"HUH? HUH?" Rowan started looking all around to find the source of the sound.

"Over here dumbshit."

He looked up towards the ceiling to find a floating ball of light in the shape of a smoke puff.

"Talis? Is that you, you fucker. How dare you do that to me! Come here so I can give you a piece of my mind!" Rowan pumped his fist in the air pointing at the core.

"Talis? As in the flop bwitch streamer? OH NO don't tell me you made a contract with him!?" The soul desperately asked hoping that wasn't the case.

"No I didn't. Who the hell are you then?" Rowan was now confused as he pulled up his pants. He was thrown into this world against his will and all these new things kept coming at him. Information is being dumped left and right forcing him to adapt quickly.

"You don't know who I am?" The core was confused because his other volunteering friends said they got treated as god's when they met their incarnation. Their incarnation had known they were the original owners and gave them immense respect. That was the whole reason he decided to volunteer for this program…but this incarnation seemed to be completely lost.

"I'm the original owner of the body you're in. You've been reincarnated into PAX. How do you not know this? It's a basic procedure in your human fantasy novels."

"Yea too bad for you I have never read fantasy novels since the 3rd grade." Rowan shrugged his shoulders.

"WHAT!? Why are you here then? Didn't your streamer come and make you a deal?"

"NO! In fact he killed me, ruined my life on earth and forcibly sent me to live in this world!" Rowan was getting heated just thinking about the conversation with Talis. He promised the next time he saw him he would give him the beating of a lifetime.

"Wait. What did you say the name of the streamer was?" The core was now starting to tremble in fear. This person couldn't have possibly been reincarnated by Talis right?

"Talis!"

He fell from where it was floating.

"AY!" Rowan quickly dove to catch him.

'I can't believe it. I finally volunteered for the body lending program and this is my luck? I would have been better off living my life as an outcast sorcerer!' He was completely losing hope in Rowan already. He looked over at him once more so the situation could really sink in.

"Hey! Hey! You're starting to lose color!" Rowan threw the soul between his hands like a tennis ball. "Is Talis some devil or something? Well actually..." Rowan already knew the answer to that.

"Every single one of Talis's contacts has either died a brutal death or been cursed as the lowest ranking player's! He just has terribly bad luck and it effects anybody he comes across!"

'At least he didn't sign with him.'

"Alright listen." The soul slowly flew back up. "My name is Onyx and I'm the owner of the body you're currently occupying. I joined the BLP (body lend program) to get an incarnation that would be my slave…but that dream has already gotten crushed."

Even though what he said wasn't technically wrong, the main reason Onyx joined the program was to have another shot at life. He thought that maybe he would get a strong incarnation that could turn his weak, lazy self into a hero that people liked. After he got banished from his galaxy he wanted a new start and maybe gain a friend along the way.

"You wanted to use me as a slave!? Why is everybody in this world such a horrible person?" Rowan threw his hands in the air, wondering whether it was his luck that he keeps coming across such people or something else.

"You heard me! But since it seems you know nothing of this world I will take it easy on you and give you some training instead." Onyx was trying to act tough but in reality, he didn't have a choice anyway. If he wanted this person to be anywhere near the top players, he would need to train him hard.

"Are you even strong enough to say that?" Rowan wasn't sure of onyx's credibility, especially if this was what his room looked like.

"DON'T look down on me! I was once the greatest sorcerer in my homeland!" It wasn't really a lie. He was a curious person, and his dad had always told him that curiosity was what made great sorcerers and witches. His curiosity was his biggest strength as well as downfall.

"Yea? Do you have any other sorcerer friends? If you're so high and mighty I'm sure you have plenty!"

"YES! MILLIONS OF THEM!" Onyx lied.

Rowan wasn't having it and glared at the soul as he floated over his head.

"Fine, fine, I have none."

"Damn. No friends AND a small pp? Pick a struggle." Rowan replied, smirking as onyx visibly started getting red.

"DO YOU WANT THE TRAINING OR NOT!?" Onyx yelled.

"No!" Rowan rolled his eyes. "Literally 20 minutes ago, I was a woman, on planet earth, living my high school life in peace and now you want me to just jump into this world and do what? Become number 1?" He remembered Talis saying something like that.

Onyx knew how ridiculous it sounded but nobody ever questioned it before so he didn't think much of it either. 'I guess reincarnating somebody who doesn't want to be reincarnated as it's questions.'

"What else would you rather do then?" Onyx asked. "How are you going to learn if you don't just jump into the system?"

Rowan stayed quiet and thought about it. 'I escaped that hell whole so I could live a peaceful life with my younger brother. Now it's all wasted! My brother is probably going to get passed around in the foster care system while I'm over here doing what!?'

"Fuck this. I'm going to go kill myself then."

"HUH!???" That was the last thing Onyx was expecting. "Are you crazy!? You would rather give up the opportunity-"

"I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS 'OPPORTUNITY'!"

"Do you wanna go back to earth?" Onyx sighed as he floated down to Rowan as he was sitting. "You can go back."

A light shined in Rowan's eyes.

"There is a way to travel between all the galaxies. I'm not sure how exactly but we can find a way and get you back. Only if you promise to try your hardest in becoming number 1 as well." Onyx also had something to loose. This plan could help them both. "Killing yourself isn't going to help with anything."

Rowan looked up at him before he chuckled.

"Yeah. I'm here anyway. Might as well try my best to survive.'

"So deal?"

"Deal."

0