Smart & dumb, Dumb & smart
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rowan and Onyx entered the house drenched. It had rained on them, while they were walking to the house.

"Ah!" Rowan entered the house and saw he was making a mess. "Do you have any other clothes? Oh, of course you don't."

"I don't even think there's a shower in my house." Onyx was just a floating core so there wasn't much water on him.

"I don't want to go in the house this wet!" Rowan hated wet floors and beds. Back in his past life, people would call him a neat freak or a germaphobe but he would rather be called that than sleep on a wet bed.

"Let's just do this outside. We're already dripping, might as well just let the rain shower us." He turned back around and walked out the door. When he stepped out, he saw the woar copse and snake that he left outside.

Onyx followed after him as he was not bothered whether they were inside or out. He was used to living in harsh conditions, so he didn't care for the rain.

"ALRIGHT!" Rowan plopped down on the muddy grass and started concentrating again. He did the usual, felt his core, opened his Ahi gates, surrounded himself with it and stabilized. Then, just as he did with the tree, he looked for the core of the woar. He sensed it in front of him and focused hard. He was able to easily find Onyx, as he was just floating in the air.

"If you have already located our souls, then start transferring your own Ahi into them." Onyx instructed.

Rowan tried it and his Ahi started running through the ground towards the souls.

"Have you done that?" Onyx asked. Ahi wasn't something you could see unless it was all in one place. Highly skilled people's Ahi isn't visible even if it is in one place because they use a technique called 'Rendement'.

"Yes." Rowan replied.

"Alright now start fusing. Use your Ahi as arms or hands and push our two souls together."

Rowan pictured the two souls coming together. Since this was all mental, Rowan expected it to be somewhat easy but by the end he was sweating buckets. It was physically draining to do the fusing. After a while of pushing, the souls finally made contact and fused. Rowan breathed out a little sigh now that the work was done.

He opened his eyes to check if his efforts were a success.

"AHHHHHH!"

"What the hell are you screaming for?" Onyx asked Rowan as he opened his eyes as well. "Isn't this angle a little low for a hachtyonycmbins?" Onyx asked as he looked up to the frightened Rowan. He then turned around to find the woar corpse behind him.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" Onyx looked around himself and tried to move. His tail slapped him in the face. " YOU FUSED ME WITH THE SNAKE?"

Rowan looked at onyx in his new body. He was long and white with red eyes that had a glow of white to them. His scaly skin was so white, the lines could barely be made out. He was skinny and had a body longer than Rowan's leg.

"You know….honestly... you look better like this." Rowan said, trying his best to calm down the steaming snake In Front of him.

"YEA RIGHT! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING IN THIS FORM?" Onyx screamed at him. Surprisingly such a loud voice was able to come out of that small body.

"Alright let's just do it again!" Rowan said cupping his ears.

"We can't! This was a one time thing!"

"Well That's dumb! Why can't we do it again?" Rowan asked.

Onyx let out a long sigh. He was going to need to get used to explaining everything to Rowan.

"The only two ways you can take out a soul from its body is if you use a really taboo Skill that you don't have or for the system to remove it for you! That only happens when you lend your body! Which means I'm stuck like this FOREVER!" Onyx said.

"Then wouldn't it be better for you if you were in a small body? You could sneak into places, get me intel, all the gossip, like this is great!" Rowan felt onyx getting angry again so he decided to go to plan b.

Flatter him.

Onyx was starting to fall for it as well.

"You know, now that I think about it…" onyx started.

Rowan smirked knowing he had got him. "You are so much more useful to me like this! Maybe this was a sign from the world!"

Onyx was now starting to wiggle around in his snake body.

"Stooooop you think you can flatter me like this?" He said wiggling and blushing in the rain. Rowan laughed as he knew his plan was successful.

Onyx saw Rowan giggling and noticed he had fallen to his tactics. He quickly gathered himself and spoke.

"Ahm, We're going to start the 3rd lesson."

Rowan groaned.

"Im hungryyy." He whined.

Onyx and Rowan both turned to look behind them. The woar corpse was still there. They turned to look at each other.

"Fine. Since you already know how to do this, do it yourself." Onyx said talking about the rowans survival skills.

The sky was starting to clear up and it was high noon. The sun was blaring down at the two so Rowan wasn't worried about getting dry at all. Onyx on the other hand was covered in mud and had to get used to his new body. He tried wiggling himself but fell instead.

"HAHAHAHHAHA" Rowan laughed watching onyx struggle.

"STOP THAT!" Onyx yelled at him. "I'M LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"You look so dumb!" Rowan was now rolling over in laughter.

"Pftt-" onyx tried to hold in his laughter as best as he could. He tried wiggling some more but didn't make any type of progress.

"Okay wait." Rowan stood up and made his way behind onyx. The snake's body was of medium size but It was definitely bigger than before onyx's soul was fused in it.

"Snakes body's are built to move on the ground. Right now you're thinking like a human and moving the way we would on the floor. That's wrong." Rowan said flattening onyx on the floor. "There are bones and muscles in your body that you need to use to move. When we move our arm we pick up the bone. You need to move your bones,front to back, and that will stretch your muscles allowing you to move."

Onyx tried feeling through his body and following Rowan's instructions. He stretched his muscles on the floor and started moving forward. Shifting his weight he moved side to side, slithering on the floor.

"I-I did it!" Onyx said shocked. He looked at Rowan again, and found him with a dumb grin plastered on his face. 'He knows hunting, is able to pick up on my instructions fast and well , PLUS he is super smart? Just what type of life did you live where you had to be so perfect?' Onyx thought of looking up at Rowan.

"Oh!" Rowan's stomach suddenly started growling. "I need to start a fire and cook."

The rain was now over and he was mostly dried up. He ran around trying to gather wood as Onyx watched him. 'He's so simple too.'

0