Prologue *
5.8k 9 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Transverse the bond of blood..."

"And open the way to a new life..."

"Transform and open my heart’s desire..."

"And give me the body I dream about...”

A girl's voice faded, and I found myself having the weirdest dream. One that felt freaking fantastic. It felt so real, but I knew it was a dream because my body was different. It was soft, thin and had decent breasts that appeared bigger on the tiny frame of my dream body. I was currently being pressed into a bed. Rough, strong hands gripped my tiny twenty-two-inch waist and held me still as something thick trust into my lower region. I felt something penetrating into an area I didn't have before I fell asleep.

In my dream, I wasn't the football star Steven Bonds. A seventeen-year-old high school student full of bravado. Instead, I was a petite girl. I didn't even know why I was a girl in my dream. I never had thoughts or even a desire to be a girl but here I was dreaming of being taken by somebody. It was dark. As in, there wasn't a single light but even so, I knew what my body looked like without being able to see it. I just couldn’t see it or my dream lover. I had to tell everything by feel. Even if it wasn't dark, I was facing away from the man ravishing my body. I had been ever since I felt him stuffing his member deep inside me. My only clue to who he might be was the muffled grunts that escaped his mouth. Although, as time went on, my moans drowned out any sounds he was making. Even though there was nothing holding me, I couldn’t move from the position I was in. My head was down, my back arched as he drilled me from behind. The only thing I could move freely were my fingers and they were gripping onto the silky sheets.

With each thrust, my pleasure grew and more noises I never made before came out of my mouth. I was so close! But before I could climax, I felt a warmth gushing into me as the mystery man gave out a loud grunt and then pulled out of me completely. I heard two things at the same time. The first was a young man's voice. It was one I never heard before say, "Alright, it's finally my turn". Then the bed creaked and the body behind me was replaced. A thinner, smaller hand rested on my ass as mystery man number two began to rub the head of his dick along my entrance. He moved as if he could see and maybe in my dream, he could.

The other thing I heard was, "Low Level Earth Magician DNA Acquired. Absorbing, Analyzing, Adapting... Extracting, Randomizing Highest Level Spell... Congratulations Level Two Earth Skin spell Learnt." It was a mechanical voice that was completely emotionless. Unlike the boy who had finally thrust himself into me. He wasn’t gentle and it hurt! But the burning desire inside me never diminished and soon the pain vanished. He wasn't as big as the last guy, but he was a little longer and his dick kept hitting something deep inside me. It caused a slight pain that mixed with the pleasure that had returned, bringing me to a new height of bliss I didn't know even existed. I stayed on all fours as he slammed himself into me over and over again. I panted and moaned as my body became hotter and a tingly sensation spread through me. All I managed to get out were low mewing noises and judging from the sounds I must still be young.

As Steven Bonds, I wasn't inexperienced. I was popular in school and slept with a handful of girls. But the pleasure I had experienced, while intense, was brief. It wasn’t like this! This pleasure built inside me. At first it wasn’t much, just a pleasant feeling. But soon there seemed to be electricity that shot out of my crotch hitting every pleasure point in my tiny body. It was too much, and I felt my vagina contracting around his dick as my body began to shake. It felt so good!

I heard the boy who was fucking me say, "She's so tight. I wish we could record it." As he grabbed and pulled my long hair, forcing my head out of the mattress and made me arc my back even more. My screams of pleasure became louder without the mattress to muffle them. “What a slut. This was worth it!” He kept talking to his friend as my body was forced, by his pulling, to rise from the bed. My breasts jutted into the air as I did and I felt the rough hand from before, begin to massage one. His rough hand ran along my smooth skin, and as he tweaked my nipple, I found them to be extremely sensitive. My body never calmed down after my orgasm. It never had the chance as the heat began to build within me as if I hadn't climaxed. The rough hand began teasing my breast as the little guy began playing with my asshole as he continued to fuck me with a steady rhythm.

I let out a moan I couldn't control. Everything felt too good and soon another orgasm washed over me. I came back to my senses as the first guy replied, "Yup, too bad the Void doesn’t allow recording." That voice sounded older, and I felt the bed creak as he put more weight onto it. Then he began using both hands to tease my nipples. He was rough as he pulled on them, but instead of pain, it added to my pleasure and my building climax.

He stopped and I felt the bed shift again and in the complete darkness felt the man's rough hand on my head and something round and spongy on my lips. The younger guy behind me let go of my hair once the other on one took his place holding my head but even though he let get he didn't stop fucking me or using his finger to play with my ass. But no matter how good I felt, I didn’t open my mouth. Why would I? But as if they agreed, I felt a rough hand reach down and pinch my nipple hard as the guy behind me pushed his index finger deep inside my ass. I groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure, and the man in front of me forced his thick member into my mouth.

I coughed as he hit the back of my mouth, but he didn’t care. He pulled out as the man behind me slammed into me. I felt the man’s finger and dick moving at the same time inside me but before I could figure out if I liked it the man in front of me pushed himself back into my mouth. Soon, they used their weight and hands to rock my body back and forth between them. I didn't know how to give a blowjob nor was I willing. He didn't care but seemed to enjoy it my stifled grunts and teeth scraping across his member as he forced himself deeper and deeper into me. At first, I gagged, but as they fucked me, I felt something give and his dick slid down my throat.

I heard the older man say, “This girl was made for this. She took me all the way” as my nose bumped into his flat stomach. I was forced to take his length and his balls were resting on my chin.

“Then let’s make sure we get our money’s worth.” And with that. I felt the man behind me trying to force another finger into my ass. But with him in my pussy I was already filled up and even as he tried forcing it, he couldn’t get more than one finger into my ass. He finally gave up and without a sound, they both picked up the pace. The younger man pulled me back onto to him and then slammed me forward. Only to have the man’s penis thrust down my tight throat. They moved me as they wanted. My body loved it more than my mind did, and I couldn't control my moans. My ‘MMMPHs’ and ‘AHHs’ vibrated along the thick rod being stuffed into my mouth causing him to tighten his grip in my hair. It wasn't long before pleasure washed over me once again. I felt him swell inside my mouth and he left buried to the root as I felt his dick swell and begin twitching as he came down my throat. He groaned in pleasure and left himself buried in me. I stayed on all fours helpless! I was already feeling lightheaded from lack of oxygen. Now, with my nose pressed into his belly, I couldn’t breathe at all. I barely heard their grunts of pleasure or the mechanical voice in my head saying, "Low Level Earth Magician DNA Acquired. Absorbing, Analyzing... Duplicate DNA Detected Extracting, Randomizing Second-Highest Level Spell... Failure... Retrying... Failure... Purging Sample." "Low Level Water Magician DNA Acquired. Absorbing, Analyzing, Adapting... Extracting, Randomizing Highest Level Spell... Congratulations Level One Create Water Spell Learnt" before passing out.

59