Chapter 7 – Stranger Danger (part 2 of 2) *
4.1k 0 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My face felt hot and stingy, but I didn’t care and kept struggling. I landed several more blows, but I wasn’t his match. Just when I thought I was doomed I heard Mr. Roger’s roar, “What the fuck do you think you’re doing with my student.” I was pulled away from the fat man and I saw Mr. roger muscled frame pouncing on the two men. He didn’t spare the other man even though he hadn’t touched me. The fight was brief and one sided. The two men were left lying in a pool of their own blood and I heard Mr. Roger’s voice gently ask, “You ok?”

I nodded and giggled. I was feeling pretty good for some reason, I was shaking whether from adrenaline, anger, or fear I wasn’t sure, but I wasn’t hurt. But I wasn’t completely coherent either. I didn’t notice that my top no longer was doing its job or when Mr. Rogers approached me. His gaze looked at my now freed breasts and guided me to the stairway. He kept his voice gentle and by the time we got there, I could feel the broken cups of my swimsuit as they rubbed against my skin as I walked. Then my feet became sensitive and as they touched the floor a pleasant sensation would shoot up my leg with every step. By the time we went up a floor, the hand he was using to guide me went from rough to pleasant. It all felt so nice, and I leaned against him so I could feel more. I only realize we were in the stairwell when he took my shirt and pulled it over my head. I soft “mmmm” escaped my mouth as the fabric rubbed across my skin. It was then that I briefly realize I had flashed him but as the fabric scraped across my nipples, I didn’t care. He was half carrying me as we climbed the stairs. With every step, I could feel more, and it was getting harder to think straight. The gentle breeze as we moved became an intense caress and I felt myself getting excited.

“Where’s your room?” He asked, but I didn’t answer. I found that rubbing my arm was almost sexual and it felt soooo good. I ignored him and forced on increasing my pleasure “Come with me, you’re probably in shock.” We walked down the hall until he held a door pass to a door. It was a single with a bed bigger than the one in the room I had. “Here,” He picked me up and laid me down on the big bed. “It’s best if you lay down.”

When he held me close, I could smell the faint traces of alcohol and knew he had been at the bar prior to rescuing me. I rubbed myself into the blanket. I kept moving and grinding until finally he noticed something wasn’t right. My shirt had ridden up as I wiggled around and felt the bed move under his weigh. He lifted my shirt, and his gentle touch was like heaven. BUT… ‘no keep touching’ I wanted to scream but as his touch left me I saw he took off the patch the man placed on my chest. The pink heart was now half white. I didn’t want him to not touch me, but I was moving slowly, and my aim was slightly off like I was drunk so I only managed to grab his arm when I reached out to grab his hand.

I wanted him to continue! I lifted my body up and pulled off my shirt and the broken top and almost came as the fabric scraped across my breasts. “Pleeeaassseee” My voice was slurred but the desperation was still easily heard.

He looked at the patch and began to mutter to himself, “It’s bliss, there’s no way to get a medic won’t get here without the others knowing. Should I call? No, if they show she will be expelled for drug use. She just needs to hold on and ride it out. I can call in a favor and get her medically checked in the morning. It’s only around half a dose, she can probably fight the effects, should I risk it?”

His voice was like buzzing in my ears and I didn’t care what he was saying even when he spoke to me, “Try to fight it. Don’t give into the desire and I’ll keep you company until you feel better.” He was sitting on the edge of the bed, his voice held warmth and he didn’t make any inappropriate moves on me, but that’s not what my body wanted. It wanted to FEEL. I looked at his lap and I could clearly see the lump that was forming in his slacks, so why wasn’t he helping me? I pinched my nipples as I thought of how to get him to sleep with me. “AHHH, MMMM, that feels nice,” I said and increased the force I was using. The more I pinched the better it felt.

“You’ll hurt yourself,” I barely heard him. My pleasure filled brain was only interested in continuing. I didn’t stop but cruelly twisted my nipples, “AH AH AH uhhh God…” A felt like I peed a little as I achieved a mini orgasm from just pinching. I didn’t notice that I was doing damage; even if I did, I wouldn’t have cared.

He grabbed my arms and held them above my head, but in doing so he had to lean in close. I let myself fall back onto the bed knowing he had to either had to release me or follow me. He chose the latter and I started kissing his neck and mouth like a hungry animal. The feeling on my lips wasn’t as good as my nipples but it still felt good. I heard him give a growl in the back of his throat as I sucked on it. Excited, I began to grind my crotch into him. That felt even better, and I tried to get more contact. My panties were becoming soaked as I lost myself to the felling of pure bliss.

His hands tighten a little and I could hear his desperate voice, “Stephanie, you have to fight it. You don’t know what you’re doing. SHIT! She’ll lose herself at this rate.”

Did I know? I wasn’t sure. I wasn’t sure about anything anymore. I still managed, “Fuck me, pleeease.”

I watched as his faced changed from shock, to worry, to hesitation, until it finally settled on a mixture of lust and reluctance. But I could feel the bulge in his pants. “Please,” I was crying in frustration. I needed more but he didn’t move! Desperate, I kept grinding on his dick through the fabric of his slacks.

He almost growled as he said, “I sorry,” He leaned over and kiss me. His lips weren’t as soft as Victoria’s but there was a hunger in his. He let go of my hands as he ravaged my mouth, and I used mine to hold his head close so he could escape. I felt his big hands snapped the strings on my bikini bottoms. They fell away, allowing him clear access my tiny cunt.

I watched as his top came off revealing his chiseled muscles. He looked good but when his pants came off, I almost changed my mind. His erect looked too big to fit into my tiny body. One of his big hands engulfed my tit. I always thought my breasts were pretty big, but his hands made them feel smaller than I knew they were. He used the palm of his hand to rub my nipple while using his fingers to massage the rest of it. It felt nice and I relaxed to enjoy the pleasure coursing through me. He kept playing with my breasts as I ran my hands through his hair.

I moaned into his mouth and wanted to scream in joy as I felt his other hand aligning his big cock between my leg. I could feel the head of his penis pressing against my entrance. It was hot as it it’d burn me if left there too long. I wasn’t nervous. I wasn’t anything but an animal in heat!

He moved his hips and put more pressure on my entrance. He was trying to get inside me, but he was as big as my wrist. Even as he tried pushing his way into me, only the tip managed to get to slowly sink in. He had to keep applying more and more pressure. It hurt!! It was like a tractor trailer was trying to force its way inside my little tunnel. But God, did it feel so good!! The pain seemed to convert into pleasure and while I gave out a soft whimper, it wasn’t one of agony but sexual bliss. He managed to break our kiss and asked, “Are you ok? Rest for a second, let yourself adjust to having me inside you.”

But where did I have time for resting? “NO, Fuck me! PLEASE...” I looked at where we were joined only to see that he didn’t have a lot in me yet. He tried to let me rest but I kept bucking my hips into the air, trying to force more of him onto me, until he finally gave up. He pushed in slowly and I felt something give inside me. As it gave several inches of his dick pushed into me all at once and I basked in the pleasure the pain brought me. It was like he was stuffing a log into me. He didn’t stop until it was firmly lodged into me and hit a wall. There was still two inches left to go but as he hit my cervix, he knew that was all I was going to be able to take.

I don’t know. I didn’t care. I just wanted him to put it all into me, but I felt him pull himself out. I was about to protest but before I could he pushed himself back in. It still hurt, just not as much. The lack of the pain/pleasure was slowly being replaced as he started to slowly fuck me. After a few minutes the pain began to fade, and a spark of pure pleasure soon took its place. As it did, my mind cleared a little and I realized what I was doing. But I felt so good the thought of stopping never crossed my mind. Instead, I humped back and said, “Oh Mr. Rogers, that feels pretty good.” My voice was light but full of need. He smiled down at me as his steady strokes made me feel good. I soon began raising my hips harder as he pushed himself into me. The pain of him banging into my cervix only seemed to kindle something in me and he must have noticed because he started picking up the pace.

My tiny hands gripped onto his steel like arms. I felt out of control, and he was my life raft. I wanted him to keep going and my mouth kept saying whatever came to my mind. “Oh, Mr. rogers… Yes… I like that… I… I… want this… ugh… So full… ….MMM, please don’t stop!”

He didn’t. Say what you will about him this guy had stamina. He fucked me. There was no other way to say it. He dominated my body and took me to paradise. “I”M CUMMMMMING” I screamed. I clamped down on his dick like a steel trap as I wrapped my legs and arms around his body the best I could. I hugged him close as I rode out what felt like my hundredth orgasm of the day. My vaginal walls contracted and trapped his dick that deep inside me. He held still and let me come down from my climax.

He used his hand to move some of my matted hair out of my face. He smiled at me and then began once again. I was only then that I realized only I came. He hadn’t and he wasn’t done with me. I was spent from all my climaxes, let go of him and let him do whatever he wanted to me. His strong hands grabbed my legs and spread them as far as he could, making me do a side split. I think it was for better access. But when he did, I saw his face change, “You’re a virgin?” he asked breaking me out of my climatic bliss.

I replied with a witty, “Huh.”

“I asked, are you a virgin, but it’s obvious that this is your first time. I’m sorry Stephanie. I didn’t know. I wouldn’t have… I could’ve… It’s just I heard rumors… and the drug… I… I should have called.” his voice held a deep regret, but I felt so good that I just wanted him to keep going so I used some of my strength to pull myself close to his face and said, “I’m not sorry. Come on hero, take me.” I then my remaining strength to force him deeper into me.

“Ok, I’ll make this something you’ll never forget.” He started using more skill. His strokes weren’t all uniformed. Instead, he would use short strokes to let my pussy relax and when it did, he would force himself as deep as he could. My fingernail racked his muscled arms as my mouth gave moans of pleasure, “SOOO GOOD!” and it was. My vaginal walls wanted to go back to their normal state and his short and long stroke method was causing them to spasm around his dick every time he forced himself deep inside me. “Ugh... ugh... this... is so ugh... harder… I can take it. I… OHHH MY… MMM”

He listened and he began to slam into me with all he had but no matter how hard he slammed into me, his last two inches wouldn’t go in. It hurt but it didn’t…. My body felt like it was being torn apart and being made anew. It wasn’t something I could describe if I had to, but I felt complete as he tried to bury himself balls deep into me. My throat was making small purring noises as he fucked me. I felt alive as he took my body and I felt him thicken inside me as his dick began twitching. It jerked and hit places it hadn’t before causing another orgasm to surge through me. Dazed, I heard, "Medium Level Biological Magician DNA Acquired. Absorbing, analyzing, adapting... Extracting, Randomizing Highest Level Spell... Congratulations Herculean Strength Spell Learnt"

He yawned as he rolled to the side. He was still in me as he pulled me along. “I hope you enjoyed yourself.” He yawned again and slowly closed his eyes, a smile on his lips. I could hear the tiredness in his voice as he said, “I wanted you to enjoy your first time.”

“I did,” I said but I don’t know if he heard me. He had fallen asleep with me still in his arms. I would have been trapped if he hadn’t relaxed his arms as he slept. I managed to pull myself off him. I felt an emptiness as his huge member slid out of me and a dull throbbing ache started pulsing through my body. As I wiggled free, sharp pain came from my hips. Lying next to him, I noticed that there was a vivid red blotch on the bed sheets and between my legs. I was so confused. Wasn’t the dream real? If so, why was I still a virgin? Those questions could wait. Whatever that patch did to me had worn off and I was exhausted, my body felt like I had been run over and still needed to get back to my room. The clock by the bed showed it was now after two. Mr. Rogers had been busy for over an hour, maybe even two. I had lost track of time. It was no wonder he fell asleep.

But now I could hardly move and every time I did it hut. Even when I tried getting off the bed, my legs were as weak as wet noodles. I focused and cast the only healing spell I knew but it was called precision for a reason and only healed tiny areas. I began to work. I started with what hurt the worse and gently pushed my glowing fingertip into my swollen, bleeding vagina. A soothing warmth replaced wherever the needle sized light hit, as if I had applied a numbing cream. I pulled my finger out before I was completely healed. I already knew that it had a regenerating affect and didn’t want to fix my hymen. How freaking horrible would that be?! I didn’t want to be a virgin forever.

But it was late, and I grew more and more tired as the minutes ticked by. I finally managed to get out of the bed, a dribble of blood still trickled out of me and limped into the bathroom’s shower and rinsed off the blood. Even the spray felt like needles hitting my tender skin, so I didn't shower long before toweling off and going to look for my clothes. My bikini was destroyed but I still took it with me. I didn’t want him to get in trouble. It wouldn’t take a detective to figure out what happened if somebody found a teen sized outfit and a blood splotch on the bed. My shirt was by my bed, but my shorts were near the door. I must have dropped them when we came in. I hadn’t noticed.

As I gingerly got dressed, I noticed the patch that man had slapped onto me was lying beside the bed. I thought about it. The mere thought of bending over to pick it up made me ach. But could I leave it for somebody to find? Sighing, I used the bed as a crutch to retrieve it before leaving.

I slowly walking back to my room and found the room card in my short’s pocket. With a click, I went in, shut the door, and walked into my bed. I didn’t notice if my roommate’s bed was still empty. I was just happy to see mine. I barely remembered to stuff my broken swimwear and that patch into my duffle and went to sleep.

47