Chapter 13 – Marionette *
4.4k 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ah you’re still awake. Did she give you any problems?” He asked like any caring father would. It was a shame that beneath that facade was a creepy man. He hung up his coat and moved to stand in front of me. He looked me up and down, smiled and asked, “You sure you want to do this?”

Did I? No, not really, but I needed magic to live, and this was the only way. I just nodded. I saw his smile grow bigger and then he muttered something under his breath. Thin black, smokey threads appeared out of nowhere and burrowed into my skin at all my joints and I watched in horror as my legs moved on their own accord. They spread apart as he knelt between them. His rough hands trailed up my leg giving me goose bumps. I wanted to move away but instead my arms reached down and lifted my dress for him.

I could only look on as Tim pulled my underwear to the side and pushed the tip of his finger into me. I wasn’t wet so it went in slowly and he bent his head to lick my clit. He buried his head between my thighs, so I couldn’t see his finger, but it didn’t penetrate any deeper. He just ran it around my opening and then dipped it in a little as he used his tongue. My legs wouldn’t listen to me, and I watched them wrapped around his head. My knees pressed against his temples, as my heels pushed between his shoulder blades. It was as if urging him to take me and it looked like I had him trapped between my thighs. I tried moving but found I couldn't. My legs pulled him closer, forcing his head to grind against me. He must be doing it! I wanted to protest, to plead but couldn’t open my mouth and my voice came out as “mphhh” and “hummm”.

His fingers pulled on my lips and played around my opening as he teased my clit. I found myself slowly responding. I hadn’t planned on me liking it. To me this was a mission to get a spell or two. This wasn’t about love and affection. I just hadn’t expected my body to enjoy what he was doing and those “mphhh” and “hummm”s weren’t protests after I became aroused. I couldn’t stop him, or my body and my pleasure grew. He had obviously done this before because he knew exactly where to touch and how much strength to use to make me feel good. My screams of pleasure turned into ARGGGS and heavy breathing through my nose as he made me cum hard from his tongue and fingers.

My legs unwrapped. They didn't stop moving until my legs were spread wide open in a 'V' shape. My underwear snapped back into place as he removed his wet finger from me. I told myself it didn’t matter. That climaxing was a natural response and I focused on the strings that were moving me. They were almost invisible when they weren't being used but darkened when they began tugging. As my limbs moved, I could see that a darkness, like black veins, were under my skin wherever the threads had attached.

He got off the floor and sat down on the couch. As he did, I was made to stand up and stand before him. He picked up a remote and music started playing and my body began to gyrate to the beat. My movements were sexy, and I twirled around causing the hem of the dress to flare up. My panties would peek out from time to time. When he was satisfied, my arms started to remove the straps. The song ended with my dress sliding down my body revealing my bra and panties.

He started the next song, and I tantalizingly removed the last two pieces I had on a little at a time. When my bra was gone, my hands would cover my nipples as if I was shy. But when my underwear went, I spun around, legs spread, and was made to bend at the waist and touch the carpet with the palms of my hands. I felt my big breasts swinging and my pussy lips gap a little due to my position. The dance I did was a contradiction between chaste and lewd and by the time I finished I had a slight sheen of sweat coating my skin, making it glisten. He stared at me with undisguised lust on his face, and I found myself stepping closer to him.

Naked, I was made to unzip his pants and pull out his six-inch dick. Once I freed it, my body turned around, backed up and started to slowly sit down on his lap. One of my hands reached down to guide his shaft while the other spread my lips to give him easier access. The tip hit the mark perfectly and I could feel it spreading me as I slowly sank down onto him. I was still a little wet but even so, it felt like he was spreading me impossibly wide. My tight walls were resisting his relentless advance. I felt the tearing pain as his dick forced itself deeper inside me, but my mouth was still clamped shut so only soft ‘ugh’, ‘ugh’ noises came out as my weight forced him deeper into me.

When I was finally sitting firmly on his lap I was panting from the pain and wondered if I had healed myself too much from when Mr. Rodgers had his way with me. Before I could rest, more of those black strings appeared, and burrowed into my flesh. Some pulled, some loosened and I began moving like a marionette. My hips gyrated on his lap, and I felt his cock rubbing against my sore walls before I rose up, sat down, and started playing with my clit and nipple. My movements weren’t my own, but it didn’t lessen what I felt. Even though the strings were controlling my every action, I felt everything.

I was made to fuck him, and my body moved like a pro. My hand made movements I didn't even think of and the pain I was feeling turned to pleasure as my hand that was teasing my little nub increased its speed. My hands moved and touched places that made me feel the most pleasure and I mentally took notes for future experiments. And as my free hand teased my sensitive nipples an orgasm rocked though my body. I didn't slow down as I was made to impale myself. My body continued to spasm in pleasure as I tormented myself on his shaft. I had hit the peak but before I could recover another wave of pleasure washed over me, then another, and another. I screamed in pleasure and even with my mouth forced shut it was loud and the hand playing with my tits moved to stifle all my screams by covering it. I came so many times it hurt.

I finally heard him say, "Not bad my little doll. Are you ready? I'm going to cum in your tight virgin pussy."

My 'Take it out' came out as “Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm” as my hand continued to stifle my voice. I had forgotten to get condoms! I had figured I could use them as containers and swallow the men’s semen like before. But that idea was on Tuesday, and I had gotten busy with cheerleading practice and school. Now as I felt his hot seed shooting into me, I began to worry.

The mechanical voice sounded in my head, "High Level Dark Magician DNA acquired. Absorbing, Analyzing, Adapting... Extracting, Randomizing Highest Level Spell... Congratulations Level Four 'Puppeteer' Spell Learnt”. It was probably the spell he was using, and I wanted it, but I wasn't as happy as I thought I would be.

I pulled myself off his lap and I was made to stand before him once again. I glared at him but instead of smiling he had a look of concern on his face. "Are you not on birth control? I should have asked. I just assumed you were. Look, we can stop now if you want. It’s up to you.” He waved his hands and the strings detached from me.

He didn’t look like he was pretending and, in all honesty, as angry as I was, it wasn't at him. I was warned by Janet, and I still decided to babysit. I even said yes to his offer. So how could I blame him? No, I blamed myself for rushing to get spells and failing to get protection. It was just that lack of control and how aggressive he was, bothered me a little. I knew I made a mistake in staying but the damage is done. I might as well get as many spells as I could because doing more wasn’t going to make it any worse.

I want to stay.” I said it as firmly as I could manage.

You want to continue? Are you sure? I like being in control as you have seen. I won’t be mad if you want to go.” He stared at my abused area and when I looked down, I saw a bit of blood seeping out. It was nowhere near the amount of blood from my real first time, but I must have healed myself too much before. It also didn’t hurt a lot. Did that mean I could become a virgin every time I used that spell? Oh god, I hoped not because I used it a lot to keep my skin blemish free. So much in fact that my proficiency had increase in its use and I could create a second needle.

It’s ok. Thank you for giving me the option but I really want to stay.”

"Since you're staying the night, I can't let you not be entertained." The strings reattached themselves to me and I heard a click behind me and somebody walking toward us, but I couldn’t move to see who was approaching. Instead, my knees gave out, and I found myself taking his flaccid dick into my mouth. I quickly found out that the thin threads could even manipulate my tongue as it began teasing the spongy head of his cock. He slowly grew back to his full size under my playful tongue. My head started to bob as it did, and I was made to sucked and swirl my tongue around his stick. As my head sucked him in, I felt something rubbery pushing at my entrance. After what Tim and I just did, it pushed into my abused pussy without too much effort. It stopped just an inch or two inside me and began to vibrate. I gave a gargled, “Ohhhhhhhmph” around his shaft. I looked up into his eyes and saw him enjoying my surprise. The rubbery vibrator inserted into me started to retract causing my pussy lips to flutter around it. I heard a thrumming noise as they shook causing my clit to send bursts of euphoria through my body. The toy made my whole insides shake with pleasure, and I kept making “ahhh”, “ahhh” noises as my body responded.

I wanted to move, to take more of it inside me but couldn’t. Neither he nor the person behind me cared. He just used my mouth and as his pleasure grew, he forced me to take more of him. He seemed to enjoy making me gag and made me use more force to bang the head of his cock against the back of my throat, making me choke.

The mixture of pleasure and discomfort made it hard to concentrate and my saliva that coated his cock soon dibbled down onto his pants as it overflowed from my mouth. The dual sensations felt so familiar, and I thought of the dream. He tried shoving more of himself down my throat as I recalled what happened before. Except this time, all the enjoyment I was experiencing was me, and not drugs. Suddenly, I angled my head like I had before, and he slid all the way to the hilt. He groaned in pleasure, and I felt his fingers grab my hair. He used his new grip to fuck my face as if it was my pussy. He pulled out only to force his way back down my throat. He wasn’t gentle and I felt my nose smushing into his stomach repeatedly.

My body moved on its own and my hand snaked its way between my legs and began rubbing my tender clit. My hand rapidly stroked it. The combination of everything made my body felt alive, and I came hard. My walls clamped down on the pulsating invader in my cunt causing the vibrations to become stronger and made me have little mini-orgasms after the first one ended.

My loud slurping and the occasional ‘mmm’ noises mixed with the buzz of the toy and his grunts of pleasure and filled the room as he used my body as a toy. Soon he made me raise my head so that only the tip of his cock was still in my mouth and shot his load. My cheeks bulged as his hot seed filled it and I struggled to swallow. But it was too much and with a cough, the excess flowed, spurted out and mouth. The gooey mess flowed down his shaft and soaked his already wet pants.

It was my first real taste of cum, but I didn’t like it. It wasn’t so much the taste. It was a little too salty but nothing too unpleasant. It was the texture. Its slimy texture coated my mouth but before I could complain the robotic sounded again. "High Level Dark Magician DNA acquired. Absorbing, Analyzing, Adapting... Duplicate DNA Detected Extracting, Randomizing Second Highest Level Spell... Congratulations Level Three 'Black Chains' Spell Learnt.”

My tits dangled and swayed as I was allowed to stand up and I got to finally see who was behind me. But it wasn’t a who but a what. A realistic automaton was kneeling behind me. A still vibrating dildo dangled between its legs.

Not bad, not bad at all. Let’s take this upstairs.” He didn’t wait for my reply and had the automaton scoop me up. I saw the same black threads attached to it that had been on me as it lifted me with ease. As I was carried into his room, I saw him swallow a pill and follow me as the automaton carried me over to the king-sized bed. It placed me onto it and then left. Tim started stripping once he walked in. And when he was naked, he joined me on the bed.

Tim stroked his hand up my leg. When it reached between my legs, he coated his fingers with my wetness and slowly inserted his middle finger until it was completely inside of me. His actions caused me to widen my legs to give him better access. He had stopped using the puppet spell on me, so this was the first real action I had done tonight.

He took my nipple into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue, while he pulled his finger out and then pushed it back in. On the third stroke he curved his finger, and I felt the calloused ridges of it sliding across an extremely sensitive spot inside me as he pulled it back out. Every time he retracted his finger, he’d hit that spot and I’d shiver. My hips involuntarily pushed hard against his hand trying to get the pleasure to last just a bit longer. I let out a throaty moan as he continued to alternate his assault between his tongue and finger. Soon I was on the edge of a massive orgasm and when Tim started nibbling on my nipple and pushed a second finger into my tight passage I fell over that edge and into ecstasy.

He kept hitting that special spot causing my orgasm to keep going. I groaned in pleasure as he sucked hard and made fast circles at the sensitive spot inside me. My hips humped the empty air as I lost myself to the sensations. I screamed out my pleasure as my second, then third orgasm coursed through my body. He raised his head, and I heard him saying, "You cum so easily. Let's see how many times I can get you to cum tonight."

I sagged on the bed when he finally stopped using his finger. My body had become soft from exhaustion. He didn’t let me rest but crawled between my legs and pushed himself into my still sensitive pussy. His fingers and the two other times tonight had loosened me up, so it didn’t hurt. I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy the sensation of his hard member pumping into me. It didn't matter, since his cum was already inside me. Him shooting more wasn’t going to make a difference.

His mouth kissed and sucked on my tits as he fucked me. His kisses tickled at first, but my skin heated up as my arousal grew and the tickle turned to a pleasant sensation that added to what I was feeling between my leg. My hands wrapped around, and I gently racked my nails down his back as I came again. As I came down from my orgasm, he grabbed my right leg and pulled it straight up, causing my hips to shift. He felt bigger at this angle, and it rubbed areas that felt more sensitive. He used my leg as a grip and slammed into me without mercy. The impact caused my clit to throb, and my body sing with joy as I came once again. He wasn’t far behind, and my cunt milked his shaft as I rode out my orgasm. He was right about one thing, this body seemed to climax easily.

"High Level Dark Magician DNA acquired. Absorbing, Analyzing, Adapting... Duplicate DNA Detected Extracting, Randomizing Third Highest Level Spell... Congratulations Level Two Shadow Walk Spell Leant.”

His hard-on didn't go down, but he looked exhausted. Maintaining his spells and "exercising" was taking its toll. I gave a devil like smile and crawled between his legs. I wasn’t planning on coming back and he had at least one more spell I could take. I wanted it. As I did, I noticed that there wasn't much of a mess. I licked up from his balls to the top of his shaft and then gently nibbled on the tip using my lips instead of my teeth, so I didn't hurt him. I was using some of the techniques I learned when he was controlling my body and judging to how he tensed his body, he enjoyed it. I flicked and licked around the head of his cock, and then focused on the part where the head and shaft met. I knew that area was sensitive from experience.

I played around, coating him in my saliva before taking him into my mouth. It took me a few tries, but I finally angled it the right way and I took his six inches all the way. As I did, I produced more saliva, making it easier for me to do it again. I used my left hand to pump his shaft and I bobbed my head. But either my technique wasn't good, or he came too often because I couldn’t get him to climax even after ten minutes of maximum effort. I had to give up because my jaw was aching.

He was laying on his back with a contented smile when I let his dick pop out of my mouth. I silently grumbled that this was too much work for a level one spell as I positioned myself above it. I placed one hand on his chest for balance as I squatted lower and lower. My other hand was used to help guide him back into my aching pussy. It had been abused for too long, and it hurt. But he had to be close and I wasn't giving up.

Once he was back inside me, I arched forward a little so both my hands were beside his chest and then used my leg muscles to move my waist as if I was twerking. I did it as fast as I could, and he let out a "Holy fuck" before moaning like I had earlier. I kept it up and then on a whim, added a slight rotating grind on the downward motion. My body was extremely flexible, and the extra movement wasn't difficult as long as I concentrated. He came hard and his loud roar of "Oh, Yeah, Oh, oh god that's, that's fucking fantastic!" drowned out the first part of the robotic voice and I only caught, "...Spell... Congratulations Level One Generate Air Spell Learnt"

For once, he came before I did. He was still hard, but I didn't try to continue. He looked like he was about to pass out and as I got off him, he rolled over as soon and fell asleep. The content smile on his face never leaving. Taking his idea to heart, I pulled the blanket over me, closed my eyes, and fell asleep. I woke up with a start and found Tim laying between my legs, but his mouth wasn't eating me out like yesterday. Instead, he was sucking on my inner thigh causing slight tingling sensations. Before I could enjoy the sensation, he moved a little and started again. When he moved, I saw dozens of hickeys now covered my inner legs. It was to the point there was more bruised sections than untouched flesh.

He must have made himself busy while I slept. I could only see the ones on my thighs, belly, and breasts, but my neck also felt tender. It was like he was marking his territory. He looked happy and content from last night’s exercise. After he noticed I was awake, he stopped what he was doing and let me to get dressed. At least most if not all would be covered by my clothing. I knew that but I still wanted to hit him. But it’d have to wait, because my body ached, and my legs were weak from overuse.

I got up and stumbled to the master bathroom. Everything hurt from the waist down, so I walked slowly. When I passed a mirror, I froze because I noticed that my whole body was covered in hickeys and love bites. More importantly, Tim had also left them in obvious spots! Fucker! One look and anybody would know what I did last night. I had to spend a half hour using ‘Dynamic Neogenesis’ to remove the ones that my clothes wouldn’t hide. I couldn’t let my mom see them. Even if she knew what I was doing, I didn’t want her to see the evidence.

I finally limped downstairs and saw Tim was using his puppet spell to move two mannequins. He was sitting in the same spot on the couch he had last night. So even though the mannequins were making breakfast, my thoughts drifted to what I did last night. My still tender thighs and pussy wouldn’t let me forget it any time soon.

Tim didn’t say much. He didn't say anything if he noticed the lack of hickeys around my neck. Instead, he seemed extremely happy. He didn’t talk much because his daughter was up and running around gleefully because I was still here to play with. I ate breakfast with them and ignored him. I was still pissed that he pulled such a childish prank. It was no wonder he was divorced and was relieved when my mom came to pick me up. When I was walking out, he stopped me and said, “Thanks sitting for me. Here’s the money for your services. Feel free to come over if you’re in the mood.” He then stuffed a handful of bills in my palm.

Not going to happen. You’ll need a new sitter because I won’t be back.” He didn’t reply as I huffed away. I stuffed the money into my purse and tried to walk as normal as possible as I made my way to my mom’s car. I got in with mixed feelings. We each used each other to get what we needed, and I’d never see him again but was it worth it? I couldn’t say. I was worried. His comment about getting me pregnant kept echoing in my mind and stressed me out.

The first thing I saw when I got in the car was my mom’s worried look. “Are you ok?”

I sagged into the seat, nodded, and said, “Yeah, I’m fine. Let’s go home.”

39