Chapter 28 – Joy & Anger (Part 1) **
2.3k 0 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sat and did my homework while Victoria kept shooting me glances whenever she thought I wasn’t looking. I tried to finish as fast as possible, my mind more on her than what I was writing. So, I finished fast, but the quality was questionable. But after I finished, the harmonious atmosphere suddenly became ambiguous. Neither of us making the first move, while both of us wanting to.

Victoria finally said, “Would you like a back massage? You seem tense.”

I took the hint and nodded while saying, “Absolutely.”

I was laying on my bed with my shirt off and felt her hand on my shoulders. Her thumbs were massaging the tight knots that had formed throughout the day. She had been working out the kinks for a while as I gave soft “hmmms’ of comfort. My body felt soft, like water. Her hands went lower and lower as her thumbs made circles along my spine. I didn’t want to move and let her hands wander down my back and onto my butt.

Her hands massaged me and moved to my left leg, her fingers brushing ever so close to my entrance as she worked my inner thigh. My legs slowly spread and the fire that had been slowly burning all night rose up inside me. But it wasn’t that easy, her fingers brushed ever so close only to retreat, leaving me wanting her to move that extra distance. My ass rose a little, hoping to close that half-inch. But just when I thought she would, she moved over to my other leg.

I made small mewing noises as she teased me mercilessly and when I thought she continue, she ran her hand along my slit. Her finger pushed in between my folds, and I felt her slide along my entrance, making me shiver in anticipation. She swirled around it twice before one of them wiggled its way inside. MY breath caught as pleasure coursed through me, but she stopped when she pushed against my barrier. It slid out just as quickly as it came leaving me wanting.

My ass rose up even higher, trying to keep her inside; as my head pressed into my mattress, stifling my weird noises, I had subconsciously started making. Victoria said something but I only caught “over” and felt her pushing on my ass. I went in the direction she pushed and rolled over onto my back. Her hands pulled my legs wider, and she placed feather light kisses along my body. She moved up and only stopped when she got to my breast.

Her pink tongue came out and licked the tip of my right nipple, while her right hand tweaked the other one. I ran my nails down her back as I enjoyed the sensations, she was causing inside me. My body felt so alive, and every touch seemed amplified. So, when she sucked my nipple into her mouth, I nearly came right there. Instead, soft “ahh”, “umm”, and “uhhhs” escaped my mouth and she nibbled and sucked on my nipple and pinched and pulled the other.

“So close… don’t stop… please just a little more,” I yelled as my hips rubbed uncontrollably against her legs. I felt her bite and pinch both nipples and I screamed in ecstasy. My mind going to cloud nine as she played with my tits. I didn’t come back until she stopped. Her hand, that was just pinching my nipple, was now moving up and down my ribs as she spooned against my side. I was breathing heavy as her lips met mine. Soft. Moist. She was intoxicating as if her kiss was stealing my soul and we held each other close, and I did my best to breathe through my nose and enjoy her tongue that was now dueling with mine. I felt her removing my underwear as I enjoyed the sensations.

Time passed and I felt her hand starting to play with my cunt. A finger would push in, pull out, and use the liquid it just collected to rub my clit. She kept repeating it until I came once again. She seemed to enjoy my screams but flinched as my fingers clawed into her. I couldn’t control them, so I placed my hands beside me and clawed at the sheets as she worked another finger into me. She was careful and only went in a little, afraid of breaking my hymen but… as she pushed, I bucked hard as I climaxed, and her two fingers slid all the way into me. Pleasure and pain mixed, and my orgasm seemed to last forever.

I came down from it only to see her regretful face staring into mine. “I’m sorry,” she said as soon as she noticed me opening my eyes.

“Don’t Be. I loved it.”

But she looked down at the thin blood trail leaking out of me and got up to run to the bathroom. She came back with a wet cloth and gently wiped it away. It took a while before it stopped but it didn’t hurt and when she was bent over, I pulled her so that she fell onto the bed. I used what I knew to roll onto her so she couldn’t escape and started to return the favor. She gave up her token resistance as soon as my hand teased her little pussy and laid quietly beneath me as my fingers circled around her clit. I noticed from playing with myself that this action felt fantastic, and her chest heaved, her breast wobbled as I picked up speed. Her mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water. And when she climaxed, she used my shoulder as a gag. Her already puffy lips sealed in her screams, and they turned into hot breathing that flowed along my skin.

As she rode out her climax, I moved and positioned myself so that our pussies met. I had seen a video while I was a man with two women scissoring and I wanted to try it. So, as she came down, I ground against her. She gave a “mmmm” as I started and I felt a tingle of pleasure, so I kept moving. I held onto her leg for leverage and used more pressure. Soon, I wasn’t the only one moving. She grabbed my leg and pulled to apply more force. Our pussy lips spread apart, and our juices made it more slippery. I didn’t take long before I came, but she didn’t stop, and I came again and again. She kept going as I held onto her leg like it was a life raft, afraid I’d fall into the sea of bliss, never to return.

My screams filled the room, until her cries finally joined mine. She finally let go and I fell onto the bed. My mind to addled to even try and move. Victoria recovered quicker and pulled me up to lay next to her, a big smile plastered on her face. “That felt fantastic, but it was so much work. My hips are going to be so sore tomorrow.” She gave me a fake pout, but the smile quickly reappeared. “Worth it.” I nodded.

We cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up to my alarm going off. Her hair had fallen across my face during the night, and I had somehow shoved a hand between her legs. Tangled and confused, I jerked at the noise causing her to grunt as the friction from my hand pulled across her skin. She propped herself up on her elbow and looked down at me. With a smile, she kissed my forehead and got out to shower

32