Chapter 30 – Affected (part 1) *
2.1k 9 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My body was still on fire as I sat on Roy. I wanted to be angry because he had turned up the 'Vibe' inside me just as my daughter approached, but all I could think about was how to unzip his pants. The thought of going to my room briefly crossed my mind but my needs overrode my common sense.

The fleeting thought that my daughter was studying just a few feet away made me worry but then the naughty thought of being caught just increased my desire. I couldn't stop myself and wrapped my arms around his neck and began to kiss him passionately. My tongue slipped into his mouth as I wiggled on his lap. His strong hands gripped my ass through the thin fabric of my dress, and I let him, as I tried to suck his soul away with my lips. He tasted sooo good.

Even though we were on the couch, his hands still pulled up my dress. My seeping pussy ground against his growing bulge, leaving a patch of wetness as his hand unbuckled his pants. He pulled away the toy that was still inside me with practiced ease. It popped free with a sloppy squish. Without it acting as a barrier, his clothes got even wetter.

I only felt empty for a second before his dick pushed into me. An "UGHHH" escaped from my mouth, and I relaxed my legs to get him even deeper. Being with him always felt like this, but my needs were growing and even an unintentional touch of a man put me in the mood. This morning, another man on the subway had groped me and my body moved into his touches before my mind could even have a say. I went to another car after that but... it was hard. It was only the thought of betraying Roy that galvanized me to move away. But I couldn't concentrate.

But as time passed it only got worse and soon, I couldn't think of anything but getting fucked. At first, I just thought of Roy, but he was tied up with a surgery. After an hour, it didn't matter who it was, and after three I was ready to find any male to be my partner. I cried when Roy contacted me, and it wasn't until he ran over to help me to relieve it, that I could finally think straight. In those long hours, my toy did little to help.

But not being able to control my desires left me feeling scared. We were supposed to talk about it tonight but before we could, my daughter had come home. Now, I was using my arms and my legs to pull myself up and then slam him deep inside me. Our talk would have to wait because the only noises I could make now were monosyllable moans of pleasure. His hands spread my ass cheeks apart and I felt a finger forcing its way into my neither passage. I bit into his shoulder to hide the shriek that escaped as my body spasmed out of control.

He held me tight and pumped his finger back and forth before adding another. I came again. I felt so full that it was almost painful but as I relaxed, he started fucking me with both his dick and fingers. They rubbed against each other, causing the pleasure sensors there to fire continuously. I kept cumming and cumming my body weakening with each climax, until I slowly slid from his embrace and laid limply against his chest. He hadn't finished yet and I felt him spinning me, so my back pressed against him.

His strong hands lifted me up a little and as he spread my cheeks, I felt his bulbous head trying to work its way into my ass. He kept pushing until, with a pop, he slid halfway in. It hurt a little, but his dishonest hands had let go and as I slowly impaled myself, they worked their way around to my nipples. He teased them until I relaxed and then he began to fuck me hard. I was like a raft in the ocean, and he was the storm. I was helpless as the giant waves of passion crashed through me. I barely realized that the screams of passion around me came from my throat.

After we were done, I laid exhausted against him. I was too weak to move, but my mind had finally come out of the sexual haze that had clouded it for most of the day. I knew from experience that I'd be clear headed for the next couple of hours; longer if no man touched me but... I looked at Roy and saw the resolve in his eyes. He brushed my damp hair away from my eyes and said, "I'm sorry. I think your condition is my fault. You should know that healing magic is classified as holy magic, but it has other names like Life, Vitality, and even Soul magic. What I'm trying to say is that being around me might be changing you, changing your body. I think it's creating excess estradiol..." He stopped because he was starting to lecture. "Anyway, at my level I radiate holy magic. Sometimes women are affected, which is why I had always stayed single. It's also why I stay away from the opposite sex and why I was resistant to us dating. I came over tonight to explain and to tell you that you can return to normal if we separate."

I listened to his words, but it wasn't until he said the last part that my heart began to hurt. Was he breaking up with me? NO! I didn't want to. I grabbed him, not letting him get up. My tear-filled voice weakly pleaded, "Don't leave me. I don't care about this, I only care about you. I'll be stronger and stop bothering you."

"Silly, you aren’t a bother. It's just that your needs seem to be growing the longer you are around me. Some of the women I treat had this reaction, though rare. But that was because I was actively using holy magic and after they refused to stop treatment, their desires began to dominate their choices. I'm not sure how they resolved it."

"It won't come to that. All I need is you." I said that but I knew deep down just how out of control I was. How close I was to grabbing a random man to satisfy my needs. My eyes were wet at the thought. Could I really resist? But he was everything I ever wanted; my prince charming.

He used his fingers to wipe away my tears and finally sighed, "Are you sure? I don't want to leave you, but you are showing the same traits as they did. If we continue to date..." He didn't continue but we both knew what that meant, and he let me choose. But it really wasn't a choice, I had fallen for him so hard that leaving him would be like digging out my own heart. I just held onto him showing my reluctance. Sensing my choice, he sighed and added, "Let me inquire with those clients and see how they dealt with it. Maybe they came up with a way." He finally carried me into my room and after stripping naked, got into bed and cuddled me under the covers. His warm embrace and unique scent washed away my worries, and I was soon fast asleep.

23