2-19: Ease
104 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Terra

Hayli kissed me, her pink lips pressing against mine harder and harder as she rolled on top of me to accomplish this task, tail and elbows digging into different parts of my body. The smell of grass and flowers mixed with her familiar salty scent, as I kissed her back. She sat up and smiled at me, "Are you enjoying this date?"

"I mean the weather is nice at least?"

"Terra, it's cloudy."

"Any weather is nice when I'm with you."

"Wow, corny."

"I'd enjoy it more if people weren't staring at us."

"I think they're staring at my father. He does have a striking resemblance to some local statues."

"Can you see if Caela has gotten the fence rebuilt?"

"Not even close."

"And your father is still not giving her a hand."

"Still just watching us and not her."

"What is the point of him being here if he's not watching the one person working?"

"Terra. Shut up and cuddle." Hayli wrapped her tail around me and laid her head upon my chest. Her cold scales would leave imprints in my skin for sure.

I smiled sitting up some more against the tree. The small park and the tall stone buildings that bordered it like a sea of grey dullness stretched out before me matching the feeling the cloud sky gave, one that was only alleviated by the fact I wasn’t alone. This was the type of sky for mellow dramatic speeches and thinking about the past- but no time for that with my girlfriend squeezing my ribs like a snake does to its prey. Just time to wonder exactly would happen next. Quaza had sent word this morning they had succeeded in retrieving the item and were setting out today. They’d still be nearly a week away, so I had plenty of time to get into the right headspace to have my whatever Quaza was to me, and older sister show up and not even recognize me, not even the smallest inkling- which was a different type of pain and mental anguish than that one that Hayli’s amnesia had put me through. Not that either was worse than Hayli not knowing me- well, Nox maybe but that’s just because Ulther remembered me so I have a half-hearted hope Nox did as well despite the fact she would never eat dirt. Quaza on the other hand, might eat dirt. Actually, I hoped she found a way to remember more since explaining why she had a blood ritual oath pact thing with a stranger with her childhood friend’s last name might be annoying. But I guess just saying that I was Earth and was now Terra might serve as enough explanation. 

I shook my head. Later, Terra. You have the cutest girl in the world you’re cuddling with and you’re thinking about hypotheticals. I rubbed my cheek against Hayli’s cheek, enjoying the feeling of her scales smooth yet hard texture. Hayli was red and I suppose I was too. Not like it mattered. I gave her a quick peck before closing my eyes and letting myself relax, body melting into a puddle as I forced the stress from myself and let myself fully enjoy the company, I found myself in. 

After a few dozens of minutes of this forced relaxation I heard the sound of Caela making an exaggerated gagging noise. 

I opened one eye and cocked my head, “What’s wrong, Cae?”

“Ughhhh. Can’t you two do that where I can’t see?”

Hayli laughed sitting up, “Jealous, are we?”

“Shut it. I’m done. Your very ‘helpful’ father has offered us a meal on his dime.”

“Got it. Terra?”

I stood up and pulled Hayli off the grass. We brushed each other off and nodded at Caela who gave a thumbs up to Swyr. We made our way to the local restaurant. I sat beside Quaza and across from Hayli. We ordered quickly, and while sipping on the free glasses of water began to chat amongst ourselves.

"You know father, you could have helped out Caela."

"She broke the fence; she fixes the fence. Pretty simple."

"I broke the fence because you got pickpocketed last morning, sir."

"I didn't break the fence though now did I, Salvear girl."

"You ordered me to use my magic to capture them."

"And you didn't capture them."

"Why aren't you upset at my daughter and Terra for not helping."

"They'd be no help. Look at them, they haven't looked at our argument once."

"Hey, that's not why I'd be no help. I just hate physical labor." Hayli replied.

"Then why are you a top?" Caela replied.

"Because I'm surrounded by bottoms."

"What the fuck is that supposed to even mean?" I yelled.

"Yeah, I'm would totally top Terra."

"Anyone is a top compared to Terra."

"I could top you."

"I highly doubt that Cae."

I glanced over at Hayli's dad who was shaking his head in exasperation. "Girls. As much as I enjoy listening to my daughter and her friend talk about how they'd fuck on another, this is a public restaurant and I do not think they enjoy such vulgarities."

"Sorry, father."

"Yeah, sorry sir."

"Right. I wish the Princess would hurry back. You three need to have something to do- besides Terra, Hayli. Don't try to make jokes. You take after your mother too much."

"Better than taking after you."

"If you took after me, you and Terra would be Hero and Shield still, so I'm glad you don't."

I finished my complimentary water. "Have they found any other Rune Items?"

"No. Not yet. But we have a week until the Princess returns, so there is plenty of time."

I shrugged, "Speaking of Quaza... Hayli, you are going to be normal about her right? Just reminding you, but she doesn't remember me."

"I am aware of that- but if I show her your diary, I can be weird about her."

"Please don't. She'll just do something to you in return."

"Fine. But if she flirts with you, I am losing it."

"How would you be able to tell the difference between that and her normal... speaking quirks?"

"Yeah. Quaza flirts with me all the time. Usually when she wants me to do something for her." Caela replied.

"You can tell when she's flirting for real. At least I can."

I sighed.  "Okay. Again, I love you. No need to be jealous."

"You'd be jealous if she kissed me, right?"

"I am regretting letting you read my diary."

"But how would I know how much you loved me?" She fluttered her lashes at me. 

"I think the fact you are redder than the blood of the Beast of Golvianstadt every time you're near each other should tell you that enough, my little princess." Swyr said.

"Shut it and eat, father."

"Speak for yourself daughter. I've only got a salad. You've got an entire Tuna there."

"Terra is going to help me eat mine."

"Like fuck I am."

"You like tuna."

"Yeah, not when it's staring at me."

Hayli laughed. "Well, you didn't order anything so... eat or starve."

"Fine." I grumbled and dug into the disgusting meal looking back at me.

 

Hayli

Terra moaned as she stepped into the scalding hot water of the tub. The last two days we had been put to actual work with most of it being done by Terra and Caela while I used the power of nepotism to not have to carry the heaviest items as we reorganized rooms in the castle and helped make fixes in the stables and what not. Terra's hair still had a few cobwebs in it from the tiny tunnel in the basement that she had crawled through to check what was in the room it connected to. It was just a bunch of priceless paintings, nothing cool. Terra had just had Caela help destroy the walls between the rooms instead of figuring out how to get them safely through the crawling height only tunnel. The white dust that kicked up was still covering Terra as I forced her under the water. She came up gasping for air after a few seconds and glared at me. 

"The fuck babe?"

"I'm sorry, you never wash your face until the end."

"Why does that matter?"

"I have to look at you."

"Wow, thanks a lot."

"I want to look at you at your best."

"This is my best?" She motioned to her still gripping face, what little makeup she had put on now a smudgy mess upon it. 

"I mean that's how you usually look after we do it."

"Oh. I'm just a piece of meat to you then?"

"I could say the same thing to you, Terr-Terr. Should I remind you of how many times you've made me go into an unused room to make out during breaks?"

"Seven times." Terra grinned at me.

"Absolutely shameless. And in front of a priestess."

"The church has one hundred percent has excommunicated you, Miss Demon Lord Candidate."

"I still count myself as one."

Terra smiled embracing me in a hug. "So, could you cleanse my sins, mother?"

"Only if you're a good little obedient girl." I replied sinking lower into the water.

"I am taller than you."

"That's not what little meant, Terra."

She grew red and grew quiet. I smiled, enjoying the silence, just being with Terra like this was enough to make me happy. Maybe it was the water dragon in me but when I was in water with Terra was when I felt the closest to her. I wonder if I could make her a water dragon too. Or make it so she isn't afraid of big bodies of water and can swim. It's just I love the water and being stuck to a tub at best isn't going to work. I could teach her to swim but... I don't think I could. I mean I use my tail a lot when I swim, and Terra doesn't have one. I should ask Nox to force her to learn when she comes back. I really do want to do that swim at the festival with her. Yeah, no need to make unnecessary changes to Terra like that. Even if I was sure she'd be cute with sharp teeth and scales and... fuck Hayli. You can just get her a costume if you want to be this weird. Besides, I know that no one can transmogrify Terra or Quaza would have turned Nox into a demon like she's been asking already.

I was fine enough with how Terra was and how things were. I mean... I had been thinking about perhaps asking her to marry me. I mean clearly, she wasn't going to. I wasn't sure if it was too early. I mean technically we had just started dating right? Yeah. No. My real issue was I wanted to find the right time, the right location, the right ring for it. I wanted it to be perfect, romantic, fantastic. And I was willing to wait until the moment came- unless of course things went south because of the Heroes then fuck it, I'd just ask her, and marry her as soon as possible. 

For now... I rolled over, splashing water over the edge of the tub and onto the floor. I slid up, bare body against Terra's own and wrapped my arms around her neck. I kissed her. Once, twice, thrice. She got the message and pulled the plug on the drain with her foot. I helped it go down faster and wrapped the rest of me around Terra and dried us off as we exited the tub and stumble into the bedroom, falling onto the bed. We made out for a minute before Terra pulled away and looked me dead in the eyes.

"You think we do this too much?"

"Maybe. Do you not want to do it tonight?"

"No. I want to. It's just... Just... I feel like something is off. Like something is missing"

"If you tell me to choke you, I am dumping you."

Terra seemed like she was genuinely upset by that, "No. I meant... I think it might be better if we don't do it every night."

"Oh. Yeah, that makes sense. You need the energy, right? Every third day then?"

"Yeah. That would be fine."

"So then, right now?" I asked stroking her member as I did so. 

She whimpered a little as she replied, "Like you have to ask."

I grinned as I began to go down on her. I needed to make the most of this, after all at best I had two days without it, and probably longer with the imminent return of our third roommate. And of course, because I want every time, we did it together to be amazing for both of us. I swallowed, and climbed up until my thighs were straddling her face. Terra with no hesitation swallowed my member and started bobbing her head up and down. Honestly, I wasn't sure if she was going to make it two days without something from me. I give her until supper tomorrow. I patted her head and closed my eyes. Best to turn my brain off and enjoy this.

7