2-23: Orders
171 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hayli

It was two days past when we had all returned home- to the castle. Honestly, I was surprised we all made it back around the same time. Terra and Caela's report of the Heroes being over the border was of the highest priority, even over the flashbang Quaza had procured. The situation was quite clear: we had to do something. The issue was that what that "was" wasn't something that was clear us. So, we had been mostly hanging around while my father and Quaza's mother discussed plans with the councils and nobles and whatever else. 

Today we were all spread across the sitting room, Terra and I cuddled on a couch stealing the occasional kiss from each other, Quaza legs crossed in a chair glaring at a book in her hand that she was clearly not enjoying reading, Caela kicking her feet absentmindedly on the floor as she stared blankly at us, Nox in the rocker squeaking with every rock she did, Nana on a stool eyes half open and Zurah dusting around the mantle of the fireplace.

"You think they'll get anything done today?" Terra asked, chin resting on top of my head.

"Well, my mom is meeting with the military today, so I hope not. Bad sign if thing got done today." Quaza replied, not looking up from her book.

"Why? It's not like we'd be fighting in the war. Nobility, remember." Caela replied, suddenly paying attention all of the sudden, suddenly. (Hayli. Why? - Terra) (Sudden.) (AAAAAAAAA- Terra)

"Caela four sevenths of this room aren't noble."

"Three sevenths, your sister is practically married to Hayli."

"Practically isn't actually. Besides, if any of you paid attention, you'd know today's meeting is to set up new forts in case of Hero attacks, not pointless warmongering."

"Not to barge in but, why doesn't Hayli's dad just tell us where their plan is headed?" Nana asked.

"Because he doesn't know where the ritual site is, and we really can't do anything until then. Heroes are replaceable pawns to them after all." I replied. 

"Real fucking helpful father you have there, babe." Terra said pulling me in closer to her.  

"Better than not know what's going on."

"And what is going on?"

"I don't know, I couldn't follow his explanation."

"Same." Terra admitted before rolling over and trapping my head between the pillows and her chest. She yawned and closed her eyes for a nap. I didn't have much of a choice, so I followed suit, drifting away in dreams- mostly of fighting Sairah, so happy dreams clearly.

(Terra. Terra. Terra. Take over.) (Why? - Terra) (Bored.) (Fine. I'm skipping ahead though. - Terra) (But our sex scenes!) (I do not care - Terra)

 

Terra

The next day we were called into a full meeting, us seven (Zurah added with the whole second her on the Heroes side thing) with the Queen, Demon Lord, and a few ministers. We were ushered into the room and sat down at the table. At the head was Honi and Swyr the former who greeted us.

"Thank you all for joining us today. As you are all aware, the humans have been moving into our territory lately- and their heinous plan is moving forth. As such we have been discussing ideas and plans. But before that, we must first tell all here who is the priority to protect. Of course, my daughter and Lord Swyr's girl, but also Nox and Terra. They are Augurs. All you need know is to prevent what the Humans wish to do, keeping them alive and out of their hands is necessary. I must also warn according to Terra herself she has curses from Olli on her so, exertion of her is very much not recommended, as such her combat time should be limited, despite the usefulness of her 'Dark Surface'. The other candidates are also to have some protection. That said, they are our vanguard, the tip of the pike if one will. Thus, I must announce the plans of attack. With Dryalia, Vea, and Astai we will have eleven people ready to go. We have decided to firstly send Nana and Swyr to the north to explorer the ruins the human's visited to get more information from that. Nana can read runes properly and Swyr is familiar with the Area. Zurah and my daughter will be going to drive back the Heroes across the border where we find them. The Rune magics the foreigner uses, and my daughter will be enough in anything beyond a full to the death fight. Hayli and Caela will be sent to Honipolis to gather forces. As the daughters of the True Demon Lord and a war hero respectively, they will be able to easily do so. Dryalia, Astai and Vea are to travel around collecting the rune items as my daughter and her friends had been doing. And lastly, by Swyr's recommendation, Terra is to go through the Trial of the Shattered in Satorfeld."

A minister coughed, "That? That is for the crowning of Demon Lords. The human isn't even a candidate."

Swyr laughed, "You don't know how the trial works. What it opens your mind to. I have seen what it will unlock for her. It will be quite a boon to us if she succeeds in it."

"And what will we tell demons who find out that we let a human be crowned a Lord?"

Honi sighed, "If it's that serious, we can always make her unhuman."

Hayli slammed on the table, "Water dragon." 

"A bit too excited there, Hay." I replied turning to her father, "The trial... it has to do with whatever we can't remember from the catacombs, right sir?"

"Yes. I assume you have noticed your... friend is no longer there when you sleep, correct?"

I nodded, "Yes... Dione. I can no longer speak to her, but the space is still there."

"Do the trial and you will understand who she was and what is at stake here."

The queen waited to see if we were done talking. "I take it there are no problems with the plans?"

"I mean I'd prefer to stay with Terra." Hayli complained. "But scaled Terra interests me, so she can go."

"Okay. Well, honored guests, that is all. Please prepare today and set off tomorrow. Swyr and my ministers will stay here, all others are free to go."

We stood up and filled out of the room and to our own devices. Hayli drug me to the room and in her words asked me to "indulge her enough to satisfy her in our time apart." I was pretty sure that wouldn't happen, but... we did spend the afternoon doing such things. (What things? - Hayli.) (No.) (Just write the word sex, Terra.) We had sex. I laid down and bit the pillow as she plowed my ass for ten hours gay, until I had more of her cum in my ass than I had blood in my veins. (Satisfied?) (It was eleven hours actually - Hayli) (I am breaking up with you.) (No, you aren't. You'd die without me. - Hayli.) I passed out sometime afterwards, and found myself alone, a note from Hayli left on my head telling me she had to catch a train and that she loved me and that she had left a personalized toy for me in case I missed her too much. I really questioned where she had gotten it done, but really, I didn't want to think about it. I guess it was nice she was thinking of me, in her weird way. Also, it might be useful as a club. After a nice scalding hot shower and... cleaning myself out, I got dressed and made my way out of the room. 

Apparently, everyone had set off, because the castle was deadly silent. I felt a bit weird; I hadn't been alone since that one part of my life you have all read and I do not wish to dwell upon. I went down to the kitchen to steal a breakfast of grits before making my way back up to visit the Queen in her throne room. 

"Good morning, your highness." I curtsied. 

"It is one in the afternoon, human."

"Really? Hayli really drained me last night then."

"I take it you wish to ask how you are getting to the Trial?"

"Kind of."

"Worry not, Malo will take you. Until then, may we talk?"

Was this a good thing or a bad thing? "Of course, your highness."

"You love the Lord's daughter, correct?"

"Yes."

"I see. And how do you feel about my daughter?"

"I... do not know full. I like her in a way, but well... my hometown. My parents. But I can't blame her for those things, really."

"I can sympathize. You killed my father. But honestly, he would have loved you. And speaking of love, I suspect Quaza loves you- despite what memories Swyr took from her."

"I am aware of that." I replied. 

"Marry her."

I coughed eyes in shock, "Excuse me?"

"When all this is done, marry her."

"But... I'm with Hayli."

"You can marry Hayli as well."

"But that's..."

"Oh, and if you want Caela also."

"Can I ask why?"

"Well. I need an heir and you can give me that. Plus, she likes you. Besides, after you pass the trial, there would be no better suitor for her hand."

"I... Hayli will kill me."

"She cannot make you into her clone if she does that. Think it over."

"I guess I can do that."

A knock came at the door and Malo came to free me from this conversation I was being tortured with. I bid adieu to the Queen and grabbed Malo's ice-cold hand and with that old familiar vertigo blipped out of the throne room and towards my destination.

6