Chapter 2 : A new life
52 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up a little disoriented I felt a strong wind hitting my back, I felt so cold never in my life I had experienced so much cold mainly because I lived in a super hot place where in winter the cold was almost nonexistent ..
The first thing I looked at was a giant rock covering a hole a bit but I couldn't cover it completely allowing me to feel the cold
but never in my life had I been in a place like that, I was only in a bar drinking and in what I thought it was the next morning I was in a type of cave it was absurd but this was happening I could feel the wind and the cold floor, as well as a darkness that only allowed me to continue doubting and helped to hold on to me that this was a dream like everyone I had one day reading so many light novels ...
When I got to that point in my thoughts I remembered that in the novels this used to happen to be reborn in other worlds or rather my soul got into a body of this world but it was absurd this was a dream I still kept denying it until I decided not to think more and just continue as if this were normal either a dream or a reality could not do anything else, thinking was no use either.
I tried to stop feeling that my whole body ached although the cold was unbearable for some strange reason I felt that every second that passed this was decreasing, I raised my hand to remove the strands of hair that hindered my vision the moment I managed to stop, I did as natural as if it were something common but halfway my hand froze, I remembered that although my hair sometimes had it long a month ago I was to the hairdresser and could not grow so fast much less since yesterday I was still short, having these thoughts The place where my hand froze was in front of my eyes coming out of these thoughts was when I noticed white hands as beautiful as snow but I noticed that these hands were the ones I moved.
I didn't know what to think or rather my mind looked like it was frozen, nothing made sense ...
No, if it made sense, I thought about my innocent desire yesterday that I asked to blow out the candles on my birthday cake, apparently I was lucky and my wish was fulfilled although I don't know if the word fortunate was good, maybe I had my other life to get to this world but I couldn't remember just remembering to be drinking alcohol in the midst of music and the screams of alcoholic people.
I felt sad and, at the same time, excited, I felt sad for my family since I was sure they were suffering if I died last night but my emotion was also present since it was a new world and full of things unknown to me.
The human being is so strange when I woke up I felt so much panic and fear but knowing the reason for my arrival here most of that feeling vanished.
I began to observe my hair was a very light blond color, seemed to be very young I should be around 7 years old .. Wait if I'm 7 years old until I get to this point I notice that your memories but were so simple that I had not noticed them, just I knew my age and my name the rest was just my experience living in this forest apparently I lived alone since I have memory at some time I lived with something that looked like a giant wolf with a beautiful white fur but only one day he left and left me When I was about 4 years old I lived eating rodents and insects and drinking from a water filtration that gathered in a puddle in a corner of the cave so that I spent 2 years, only last year I left the cave to hunt small or weak animals.
I walked slowly towards the rock that covered the wind and when I arrived next to the rock I felt the wind beating my face although it was very cold it gave me a unique and pleasant feeling when I opened my eyes I saw an extensive sea of ​​trees that went of a total white and small Green patches were so beautiful I was always a nature lover and always yearned to see snow never hope it would end up in such a place.

0