Chapter 3 : it´s me?
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After being fascinated with the beautiful view that allowed me to have because my cave was at the middle of a mountain having enough height to observe almost the peaks of what seemed to be pines, after waking up to reality I realized that although it was beautiful It was very dangerous, I only had a long blade that covered my lower part and with a branch that looked like it was an iron bar I did not know its origin I only remembered that one day when I was bored I found it in a corner of my cave maybe it was at some point a sword but it was damaged and deformed in that way by erosion.
Although I had the memories and reflections of a year of experience surviving in the forest I knew that it was partly luck and because it was too small for a beast to waste so much energy for such a small snack, I decided to continue with the same type of life I had no other Option at this time, although it was very windy, it was also the perfect time to go hunting down the mountain, running down the rocks that were bigger than the others, although I had never done something like that in my previous life, but now this body and my mind they were not the same as before, when I reached the slopes of the mountain I jumped into the trees and carefully observed if there was something nearby and apparently my luck was very good, in a pine that is next to some bushes I could observe a moose type although apparently the animals here were not equal to my previous world but they had some similarities but the most notable feature that differentiated them was that some animals with the time passed by bathing with blood of strong animals or with fortunate encounters of some rare resources they managed to open up they went from being wild animals to be beasts that these woke up something special of their lineage either had elemental powers or their strength doubled or among other things. Of course, this also made them super dangerous if you would find me with one or even have a chance to win their skins were no longer like wild animals, Note that the moose was finishing feeding although it had 60% of killing it in the face was more viable make a sneak attack.
I gathered all the force that I had in the grip of the bar in my right hand and following the current of air as if it were a pen I put myself in position next to it about 2 meters when touching the tree branch I gathered an impulse to arrive like air to the moose and nail the bar, the moose made a loud noise and I stabbed even more reaching his heart until he dropped.
This was my first time killing a living being, although I had memories of killing killed before doing it myself was something weird since I didn't feel bad, I felt like it was normal and maybe it was, if I didn't kill maybe I would starve or die under the grip of another creature ..
That's how the days went by, most of them were me admiring nature or hunting, there was a day that I went to a lake that was close according to my memories and when I saw my reflection in the beautiful transparent water I was shocked, I saw a young face so beautiful and white with fine red lips, as well as long eyelashes and blue eyes that were lost in the reflection of the water as if it were part of it lake and a lock of blond hair near one of them ..
It was so beautiful if it wasn't that the previous days I had gone to the bathroom and had confirmed that my male bottom was there, I would have easily believed that I was an extremely beautiful woman ..
I don't know how to feel my past life was not someone handsome and the truth if I want to be one but now when I am, I felt a little frustrated I don't know if this could be considered handsome or effeminate but I couldn't deny that I also felt delighted, although This was a shock. I didn't think about it too much since what mattered most was to survive and my appearance wouldn't help me with it.

0