Chapter 4 : My present
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A month passed, the first few weeks I explored the areas where I knew they were not the domain of a beast and I began to practice my agility and speed also improve my resistance although all this was my strength to live so many years in the forest and most times I had that running away for my life had to keep improving. I practiced throwing my bar as if it were a spear and I also began to exercise to improve my strength as well as putting myself to the test facing stronger animals without sneaking attacks to learn to have more reaction in a battle and thanks to all this I improved by leaps and bounds I already had confidence that ending the weakest animals without problem also began to classify the animals taking into account their strength and denominate them low, medium and high and at this time I could face those of medium strength but had no more than 40 percent about the possibility of beating him and he ended up running away although he also knew that he couldn't beat me and he didn't chase me.
Over time I stopped fearing the forest and went to the lake at night and watched the stars in the water and the 3 moons that it seemed that one was above the other giving a vague image of a flower with its petals,
Call this world as Whiteflower did not have much imagination but the name fit very well.
2 years or more passed, I don't have how to measure the time I tried to count the days but I suddenly began to forget it, every time I thought about my past life until I thought I came to think that I always lived like this were just the small moments of melancholy that made me remember the past but this life was not bad ..
Watching the trees grow along with the wind in summer they played so passionate, in autumn everything fell down and in winter it was the coldness contained the wind but covered them with snowflakes showing their warmth turning the green blank as if it covered their couple with a coat ..
My thoughts were so absurd maybe that was how I showed my loneliness although I have always been present in any of my 2 lives, weakness will always exist, since we are not as cold as iron and emotionless ..
Maybe I was 10 years old and I had grown taller and more beautiful I had a thin body without fat and a little muscle, about 1 meter 70 and my hair reached halfway to my back, I cut it regularly but I like having it long and tie it like a ponytail or have it loose, by this time I faced a beast for the first time it was very difficult I almost died but I managed to kill him maybe that's why he was so sencible he was a type of giant cat maybe a little more than a meter and in his claws he had electric currents his element was lightning was the first beast that I saw with that attribute with such speed left me a great wound still cost in my waist, look for a few minutes at the beast that was at my feet and started trying to take off her skin that could serve me as clothes or as a bed was light yellowish it could be confused a bit with dirty snow I could also say that if I had ambushed maybe my life opened is over.
Inside he found a crystal guy in his chest I assumed it was his heart and it should have a value since he had small rays coming out of him but he didn't know what it was used for he could only save it and see what to do with it in the future, I ate his meat that night but when I ate it I fainted but when I woke up I discovered that my body was moving faster and I hardly knew how to contract my movements, I was filled with emotion that meant that if I continued to consume beast my strength would fire that night I could not fall asleep this night Very anxious to go hunting but my wound woke me up to reality I could barely move without pain.

0