Chapter 5 : Visitors
60 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 years elapsed after that day I started hunting beasts of all kinds I got to kill in 1 month up to 3 low-level beasts of various elements my strength agility and even my mental strength improved my mind was like an ice cube my movements not they wasted no energy, Even on the verge of death, I was not afraid, it was so direct that it seemed that my life had no value for my sacrifice, my arms or whatever was necessary to block their attacks and end them.
I could already face a high-level beast, well according to my standards and I could kill those of medium level, my sight was so good that I saw a kilometer and a half, I could feel the near movements and I could hear 5 times more than what I heard in my past life.
I do not know at what time I began to show no interest in anything other than killing and observing the infinity of the sky and the horizon, maybe I had accepted loneliness but I had a sudden feeling that I should leave the forest or it would not be stronger and would stagnate me, One night it seemed the same as others I wore a type of robe made by me of a beast with white fur used to wear this and a black color, tonight I was at the edge of the lake on top of the largest rock that was about 8 meters high and as I sat on it I looked at the stars, the wind caressed my hair and the moonlight illuminated my hair looking more like a white I was so spoiled to see the occasional comets and the stars that seemed that at any moment they would go out to give the welcome at dawn, at that moment my senses activated a little late I heard footsteps about 15 meters from me, looked up and noticed that there was a group of people watching my di rection was the first time I saw a human in this life there were about 7 women and men, although I had never seen humans knew that I never had to trust one, it took me 1 second to hide in the dark,


-"Hey don't go, it was an accident if we scare you we don't have bad intentions".
The one who said this was a man in his 30s looked like a warrior or a guard had silver armor with a small shield on his chest in the form of vines and a rabbit.
When they heard his words, the others seemed to get out of a trance, I didn't know why but I felt they were surprised to see me, I couldn't feel any hostility from them but we are all fickle and at any moment they could attack me.


-"Please do not go, we need help if you help us we can pay you well we are part of the rownabel family and if you have no interest we can exchange information we will pay well for it".


Dude didn't know how to measure their battle skills but he knew that they were better equipped than me even though I might have more experience, but they beat me in number, I jumped into a tree in the shadows approaching them I noticed that the eyes of the 2 Apparently only men and 2 women moved, although women looked young, they were not very weak compared to men.


-"What do you want?. " My voice came out of the darkness by jumping 3 women or rather girls as they were only a little older than me.
Apparently my voice surprised most I had forgotten that I am still very young and my voice that I forgot the last time I used it was still sounding a little immature although it was colder than the wind of the night.


-"Hello my name is David and i are a guardian, could you know who you a
re?"


-"Heimdall"


I had not said it before but the name of this life reminds me of a Norwegian word the name of the white god.
-"Why do you talk with so much respect David, he's just a child". The other man said.


-"Shut up!!". He made an apologetic look, I didn't really care about his words if I wanted his life I have the security of taking it only those who give me a feeling that they are almost as strong he was called David and the 2 women who were around 20 years though they had not spoken I felt they could be even stronger than David.


-"It doesn't matter, what do you need? ".


-"We were actually traveling from snow city to the fortress of koi but we were attacked by flying beasts and we lost most of our people and when we fled we were so deep that at this moment we do not know where we have been traveling for more than 1 week and we do not see the road to return to koi, I wanted to know if you know how to get there?"


-"I'm sorry I don't know where the place you want to go is, but what I can tell you is that if you follow the path you were taking now you may have even deading".

-"Oh thank you and well it would serve any information of a town nearby maybe there is someone know the way or the town where you live would not be bad either".


-"I don't know of any, I live here in the forest alone".


I saw a hint of surprise and curiosity pass in David's eyes, if I paid more attention I would also notice the disbelief in everyone else's eyes.


-"Well pff don't worry sorry for asking so many questions, we are already tired just now we were enmeshed by a beast and we feared there would be more, almost every night has been like this ".


-"If you want to rest you can do it here there is no danger is my territory and there are no beasts that dare to approach".


-"Thank you".


- " you are welcome, goodbye .."


-"I don't expect I would like to invite you to eat, I know you will like it, we still have ingredients that give the beast meat a rich flavor".


-"No thanks." At the end of that word I had already started to walk away then just a little distant
After I walked away everyone let out a small sigh except the other man who was grimacing at the moment.


-"David, what you think of that man". The one who asked was one of the 20-year-old women wearing a type of pink robe although she also looked like a slightly dirty dress but had no cuts, black hair, light brown eyes and beautiful features.


-"I do not know, it gives me a feeling that it would not be easy to face it but his voice sounds to me that he is very young, when we arrived I could not see him I could only see his hair that was very unusual"


-"I also felt that way and I was so unique, I also saw it, do you think it's from another race?"


When he asked that question everyone else was alert, although humans were not few, only 15% of the land owners of the continent and the rest were occupied by a large area of ​​elven, orc, mermaids, dwarfs, dragons , cyclops and other species that were not exactly humanoid all.


-"I don't think so, I never saw contempt or any other feeling, I feel like I had never talked to a human"


-"As long as we have no problem with it, I feel that everything will be fine, you better prepare the land to eat and sleep".


It was at that time that the other 3 younger girls who were between 15 and 17 years seemed to wake up from what just happened.


-"Wow it looked so beautiful although I only saw her hair and a hand"


-"You too? I thought I imagined I wonder what it will be like although I feel I saw it I really only remember a completely white person"


-"I think it was the moonlight but it also gave me the feeling of being unreal"


The three girls did not stop chattering as if they had seen a unique kind of thing and not a human being.


-"Ei janna, haemi, Luna stop playing and help clean the ground if you don't want to sleep on rocks".


-"Rose we are not playing we are gathering the information we have to know how saw ".
While Janna said that she made a cute face looking annoyed.


Rose could only breathe a sigh and go with Margari. They were both responsible for plant finding a type of to use as a bed.

David and the guard went to find a low-level beast for dinner.


-"Margari do you think we can get out of here alive?"
You could see a worried and slightly frustrated look


-"Rose don't think so much, we have to remain calm or they will also panic". Sigh.


The one cooking was the little haemi, although she was only 15 years old, she looked like she knew what she was doing, what she did was skewers with condiments and some vegetables they found, the smell was very unique.

I was not far from where they were since I slept near the lake for years and I was not going to leave alone because they were there.

0