Chapter 6 : neglect
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked away from them allowing the darkness to be my cooing but no matter how much I tried to forget what happened, I couldn't and I had the desire to go and talk to them, there were so many things that maybe yesterday I wasn't interested but today I felt it was A need to know about them.
Without thinking more I approached the lake and I could notice an aroma that aroused my appetite, at that moment I felt like an animal that was tempted by a dam, I blushed because I was not far from being one, since my way of living and my instincts were not very different from theirs.
Perhaps because they were focused on their affairs they did not notice that I was approaching, when David was about 17 meters from his campfire.
- "You came I thought you would not .." when he was in the middle of his words abruptly fell silent with his mouth open, he had never seen such a beautiful woman in his life although he had a wild touch for the way he dressed and his features that he had developed by his way of life ... wait he wasn't a man?

- "I wanted to know some things that I decided to approach." I didn't notice that I was in shock, I just took a seat on the nearest rock of my, I had no interest of being less than 15 meters away from them.
- "Ask me everything you want, no problem" the one who said this was the girl with red hair looked young maybe the youngest in the group but in her eyes they looked very open and I felt that at any moment she would throw herself at me , and that made me a little uncomfortable.

A little loud cough was heard and I noticed it was David
-Oh excuse my manners, I will introduce you to our group, the one who just spoke is called janna and the two that are next to her are called Luna and haemi "

- "Hello, nice to meet you, you are so beautiful," said Luna with a slightly red face.

- "Hello, I think so too" haemi seemed to have not come out of him shock and the words came out without thinking of his mouth.

When he was interrupted, David could only wait, he understood them, the moment he saw the person who had just arrived it was also difficult to reason, this caused him a little embarrassment since he was not a young man like them and he was a warrior who He has been through a lot throughout his life.

- "I am not interested in knowing about them, I would just like you to answer my questions" I was always a direct person but with the way of life that I have been going through these years I forgot something so common called education and actually although I will remember I wouldn't have much interest in being polite.

Everyone's faces recovered and I could see a little disappointment in the 3 young women and in the two older ones I felt they saw me as a prey, this left me very confused although I was not being educated I was not hurting them, without thinking I took a step back by instinct.
The two women realized that they had done something wrong and quickly returned to normal but even that feeling was not yet gone and I was more on my guard I had the feeling that the best thing I could do was to leave there.

"Okay, please take a seat, have a skewer while we talk, its taste is very good." While David said this, he approached to give me the skewer but stopped, he could perceive that he was on guard and did not want to be misinterpreted.

"No thanks, could you tell me how your strength is classified or how they refer to the people where you come from?"

"What stupidity you are saying, you think it is normal to ask someone else what their strength is, even if you are not more than a wild bitch we do not know if you try to kill us later" said the man who only spoke to insult me ​​even though I knew he had wrong my question, I would not allow someone to insult me ​​more than once and less shit that feels safe because I am one person, although I had to accept that I was already bothering to be confused with a woman and more to call me a bitch .

In the midst of my anger I had already begun to attack, I threw myself like a leopard although my strong point was my agility, my speed was not far behind and in a moment I was already in front of the one that caused my anger, my iron bar went under of my sleeve and threatened in 2 seconds to cross his throat, it was at this point that I noticed that everyone was armed and his reactions were not slower than mine his attacks were coming towards me, David had a type of mallet and was pointing at me stomach and among the women, only the one called margari was throwing a knife towards my other leg.
At this point I understood that they had set me up and the man who only knew how to throw shit out of his mouth had no value in his life, and none of his companions launched an attack to save his life.

The man who apparently realized that he was a bait when he was about to lose his life and the saddest thing is that he looked for it because no one had asked for it and the others knew that it would end things like that and he didn't know they warned him even more prepared for that moment.

At that moment I felt so frustrated my lack of experience with other living beings or perhaps my arrogance that although they will attack me all could escape.
My bar went through his neck destroying what was once a neck, pieces of meat flew, I raised my legs and tried to use the body of the man I just killed, push the mallet but in that second where I made all those movements a knife pierced my ankle and my impulse was affected in the middle, I reached 3 meters from where I had just killed the guy, but when I touched the ground someone was already on my back, a sword with a holster still attached attacked my head and a leg my ankle that was hurt.
It was impossible even for me not to receive some of those two attacks, I crouched down and got the kick in my ankle the pain was hell but it was not something new for me, but suddenly everything clouded ..
The last thing I saw was the girl named Janna with a smile so excited that only once in my other life had I seen her and it was when a friend had won the most expensive car in the world.

0