Chapter 7 : prisoner
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I lost track of time, when I woke up I did not rush to open my eyes, I could feel that my hands were tied to my body and my legs, all to a tree trunk, I felt that they had tried to heal my ankle but they only took me away the knife and I was spread a plant that I knew very well that it was medicinal, after verifying the situation of my body I paid attention to the voices that sounded a little far from me.

- "We're just going to talk to him and release him. He didn't do anything wrong." The voice was from David, although before it sounded that he was the head of the group, at this moment he didn't have the kind of tone of an order or of being the leader.

"Why should we do that, he was the one who attacked first until he killed the idiot we picked up in snow city, according to the laws of the country everyone who attacks and is captured is considered a slave, I captured him and then he is mine!" The one who said this was the girl who managed to knock him out called janna who seemed very upset and upset.

"You only gave the last blow janna, margari and I did almost all the damage" Rose although she had an expressionless face, you could see that she also wanted to make use of the laws.

At this time I felt very upset, but I could not do anything other than find a solution, the only thing in my favor was that apparently everyone did not agree and seemed to be no part of the same family or the same power.

- "Let's leave this for later, we do not know if we will get out of here alive, although those of its kind have a lot of value but at this moment it is only nonsense to think about putting their hands on the" margari told the truth and everything they knew it.

David could breathe a sigh, he knew he could not do much, when they managed to capture heimdall he realized that she was not a woman, but this caused more problems in this world, humans although they only had 15% of territory on this continent or in the world, although speaking of the world nobody knows for sure, nobody has returned after crossing the ocean.
In this continent where there are many races wars are very common territories are very fought for their resources, but in ancient times the main warrior in the wars were men but nobody knows when there began to be a shortage of them and women began to be more ambiguous in wars and being the main strongest warriors of human forces, although the percentage of men was 40% and women 60%, this did not mean that all women were crazy about men, it only meant that each year they died more women than men and a balance was created.
But it was also more strange that strong women had an interest in men and most would never marry in their lives, of the top 150 ° of the best known warriors there were only 38 men and all were below the ranking hovering from 30 ° to 150 ° .

But there was a reality men like heimdall who were handsome and with a force that was cataloged as a talent, which woman would not want to own it for herself or to sell it.
Slavery was not uncommon with so many races, markets with all kinds of creatures were common within cities of any country.

- "So what do we do?" Luna just wanted to get out of here, she knew she had no voice or vote to claim the new prisoner.

"We must wake up Heimdall with him we should be able to return to the city although he says he does not know where he is, he knows the forest better than we should know where there are less beasts among less unsafe there is a way for civilization" David only helped capture him by this thought and did not help the other man because he knew that he himself sought his death.

"¿Why would it help if you attacked me?" My voice was very cold. No one likes to be fooled less than I had helped them find a place where they could rest.

"We are students of the snow city war institute and my family is among the three strongest of the strong koi, if you help us and accept the laws I will help you to be even stronger" Rose was the first to speak, although nobody he knew that heimdall had already woken up no one was faster than her.

"Do you mean laws with that shit about being your slave? I'd rather die before being someone's possession"

"Rose, what are you doing? We said we'd talk about that later." Hanna couldn't keep quiet when she wanted to snatch the candy she says she picked up.

"Just help us and when we find the way we talk about how to solve this, but I promise that you will not be any slave you will only have to pay us working with us for a certain time" Margari was the most sensible and the most intelligent

"Why should I pay? The person who died was the one who attacked me, I just defended myself"

"A death is a death, although we were in the forest was our partner and we must pay his family because he had a contract with us, if you do not agree it would only be to sell you to the authorities and they will make you accept a slavery agreement but it's up to you"

"... It's fine but I won't be a slave"
Although I wanted to curse, I had no choice.
I was planning to leave the forest a few hours ago but I never expected it would come out this way.

0