Chapter 6
132 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the conversation with Lady Odele, Theo did not wander further and returned to the room where he was staying.

Penolope had gone to get something to eat from the kitchen for the two of them.

Theo, on the other hand, was pleased with what he saw. A good master would make it easier for him to attain freedom. But how would he do it? A few ideas immediately came to mind.

Before he could consider these ideas any deeper, he heard the footsteps.

Penolope entered the room with the tray and placed it on the table next to the bed.

Theo was surprised to see the food on the tray.

"Hey penolope, you didn't accidentally bring Consul Alec's food, did you?" he said, laughing.

"Lady Odele's order, I think she saw that you were still a little sick in your speech."

The tray was full of large chunks of meat. Also a large bread and a soup prepared from fresh vegetables.

"I guess they treat me more like a guest than a slave."

Penolope smiled at that comment.

"Let's get started then." said Theo.

After these words, he reached for the meat and put it in his mouth. He broke the bread and took a sip of the soup. The food was surprisingly delicious. Of course, it was a bit bland in terms of spice. After all, pepper would be discovered on a completely different continent, 1500 years later.

Theo frowned at the thought of this. Tomatoes and potatoes were also on this list. Not being able to taste the french fries again seemed like a bigger problem than it was for a moment.

While eating with these thoughts.

Finally he looked up at Penolope and could see the expression on his face.

She was watching the food on the table hesitantly.

"Why don't you eat?" he asked.

"These dishes are specially prepared for you. How can I eat them."

Theo understood the problem. No matter how good the Consul Alec were, meat was not cheap. How could slaves eat it when even some citizens could not afford the meat.

"Don't worry, I can't finish this alone and I don't want to be too hard on my stomach. If you can help me, I'd be happy ."

These words left Penolope hesitant. "...but?"

"No but, just eat, we'll both have enough." he said and placed a piece of meat in front of her.

This softened the strange air in the environment. Penelope was slowly reaching for the food on the table and eating small bites.

When Theo solved this problem, he focused on food again.

Before long, all the food on the table was finished.

Wasting no time, Penolope picked up the tray and carried it to the kitchen.

After the meal, Theo felt his strength return. But he had no intention of leaving the room. He had seen everything he needed to see today. He could go see Tusco after the meeting with Consul Alec tomorrow. For now it neither seemed possible nor did he want it.

Today seemed like the last day he could rest. And theo chose to spend the rest of this rest day thinking and preparing his body for tomorrow's brisk day.

He lay down on the bed, put his hand on his forehead, and began thinking.

It was already starting to get dark.

As Theo lay in bed and thought, his tired body began to drag him into the depths of the sea of ​​sleep.

"Are you sleeping."

Theo turned his head to the side. Penolope was looking at him. "I think it was because of the food." he said and smiled.

Just then, Penolope did something that Theo did not expect.

She untied the knots holding her one-piece straight outfit in place. The fabric slowly slipped off her body, leaving her bare.

Theo had not expected this. But he did not scratch at the visual feast. His eyes scanned her shaped and firm breasts. Her light brown skin blended into the darkness of the room. Her eyes were staring at him with incredible charm.

Theo swallowed.

"As I said before..."

Penolope walked slowly towards him and interrupted him.

"No, I understand why you don't want me. You don't want to have me by force. But you got one thing wrong, I'm the one who wants it."

Penolope bent down and started kissing Theo.

Theo, on the other hand, did not resist any longer and responded in kind. He wrapped his hand around Penolone's back and pulled her onto the bed.

After this passionate kiss, Theo's clothes came out one by one.

Before long, the voices from the room got louder. Even the slaves who were going to their sleeping place from outside stopped and went on their way with a smile on their faces.

These voices continued to echo around the room. As the night progressed, the voices faded and the calmness dominated the night.

----------

Theo opened his eyes in the first light of the morning and looked at Penolope, who was sleeping next to him. she was wrapped around his entire body, much closer than yesterday.

Of course, another detail was that she was completely naked. They had a veil that only covered half of their body.

A smile spread across his face as he remembered last night.

He didn't know why Penolope was attracted to him. Maybe this body's handsome face or the kindness it showed towards her, but last night was really beautiful.

Penolope awoke, too, after lying in bed a little longer. She also had a smile on her face.

"How did you sleep?" ' Theo asked politely.

"Good, I think yesterday's activity helped." he said without shame.

Theo had read about this era's view of sex. They were generally much more open-minded than in the modern world. Of course, the fact that the woman in front of him was a slave and her view on this subject completely different.

Theo smiled. "Is there a place I can take a shower? I don't want to go to Consul alec like this."

"Of course there is a bath for slaves."

After Penolone's words, they both quickly put on their clothes. And they set out for the bathhouse reserved for slaves.

5