Chapter 7
118 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Baths.

It occupied an indispensable place in the lives of the Greeks and later the Romans.

Theo had never been to a public bath before. It was a culture shock when he followed Penolope and entered the bathhouse reserved for slaves.

The bath was made entirely of white marble and there were few paintings on its walls. The paintings consisted of putting together colored stones.

Yesterday, on the tour to the mansion, they had passed these places and had not seen inside.

And that's how Theo entered the bath for the first time.

There were sitting areas in the corners of the bath, and in the middle is a small pool fed by a constantly flowing water. Also, the bath was not idle.

The slaves in the mansion filled the pool, and at least ten people were bathing. In addition, the majority of the bathers were women. Theo was a little surprised to see naked men and women bathing in the same place.

When Theo examined the bathhouses, he saw that the slaves were mostly young men and women. Then it occurred to him how short the average life in this era was. probably 29 or 30.

Anyway, Theo didn't waste any more time and took off his clothes. After washing himself outside the pool, he headed towards the pool in the middle. Penolope was doing the same thing. No one seemed to care much about nudity.

Of course, while walking towards the pool in the middle, he did notice the gaze of the young slave women who gaze at his material.

Contrary to his expectations when he entered the water, the water was not hot or even a little cold. But since they were still in the middle of summer, this temperature seemed ideal. His muscles relaxed when he entered the water, and with this ease, he stretched his feet towards the pool.

A few minutes had passed.

"Penolope, who is your friend?" a question arose. And one of the slave women started coming towards them in the pool. Her breasts wobbled as she took a step.

Theo tried to glance at the woman in front of him,

Her blond hair was stuck to her body and face because of the wetness. Her skin was milky white. Although her breasts were large, they did not look saggy.

Penolope looked at the woman coming towards them with a grin on her face. "Are the guards' cocks not getting enough for you? Vela,"

Vela let out a small laugh when she heard this. Then an expression appeared on her face as if Penolope's words had hurt him deeply.

"Come on Pen, don't lie about others. Introduce me to this young man."

Penolope rolled her eyes.

At this time, Vela had come to Theo's side and began to run her hand over his shoulder.

"Why are you asking questions you already know the answer to?"

"Oh, now I know. So you're the slave Consul alec paid a fortune for," said Vela, her fingertips still trailing over Theo's shoulder, her eyes locked on Theo's.

"I'm glad my fame has spread," he said, not taking his eyes off Vela's.

This reaction caught Vela off guard. Maybe she thought Theo was a virgin and wanted to have some fun with him, but this confident tone broke Vela's pace.

Penolope, on the other hand, burst out laughing when she saw this situation.

"I don't think he looks like your usual hunt, Vela, don't you think?"

"No, no, he doesn't, but that makes him all the more attractive. Besides, your voices echoed throughout the mansion yesterday. I've never seen anyone screaming like that before." She said, lowering her eyes to Theo's crotch.

Theo didn't back down. He put his hand on Vela's chin, "Maybe if you're a good girl I'll let you try."

He then stood up and stepped out of the pool. There was no point in wasting any more time. He wanted to talk to Consul Alec as soon as possible and wanted to take his future into his own hands. Such pleasures could be left for later.

Soon after, Penolope came out of the pool, leaving Vela alone in the pool.

"Well, I remind you of this promise." said Vela from behind them.

Theo came out of the bath with a smile and put on his clothes after drying his body. 

"Your friend is a little brave." said Theo.

"She's nice. Let's just say she's a little horny," he said and smiled.

The two started walking and talking. Their target was Consul Alec's study. Of course, penolope took the lead.

After a few minutes of walking and passing a few guards, they came to the front of the room.

The room was guarded by two guards standing at the door.

"What are you doing?" the tall guard asked.

"I am Theo, Consul alec ordered me to report to him today."

The guard nodded and opened the door and stepped inside.

Theo, on the other hand, looked normal from the outside, but was quite excited. After all, he was going to meet the man who held his life in his hands. And the speech he was about to make would completely affect his life during this period.

It hadn't been long. The guard who had entered came out.

"You can go in," he said in a military tone.

Theo took a deep breath. And he stepped into the room.

4