Masochist ?
179 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Late in the afternoon, when the sun was at its highest, a young blonde haired lady could be seen dragging a black haired guy through the wide streets of Valhalla. If you are thinking that this is Lewis and Lucy, you couldn`t be more wrong. They are just an ordinary couple going out for a bite.

-----Back to the Present----
Lewis was going to follow Lucy to take up on her offer when he heard the System`s notification sound once again

' DING '
=====
HIDDEN FEATURE UNLOCKED.
=====
Bewildered, Lewis mentally asked Jarvis, "Hey Jarvis, whats this new feature ? ". Jarvis curtly replied to him by saying," Please check your status. ". Dissatisfied with the short answer from his mental companion, Lewis mentally called out, " Status "
====
Name: Lewis Weller
Age: 25
Speed: 20/50
Dex: 22/50
Int: 05/70
Charisma: 29/70
Skills
Passive
. Sixth Sense (Lv. 1)
. Pain Resistance ( Lv. 19)

Active
. Sprint ( Lv. 13)
. Stealth ( Lv. 15)
. Sambo (Lv. 16)
. Systema (Lv. 16 )
. Taekwondo ( Lv. 12 )
. Jujitsu ( Lv. 8 )
. Wing Chun ( Lv. 3 )
.Cooking ( Lv. 2 )
====
Lewis had barely read the whole thing when Jarvis`s voice sounded out in his head, " As you can see, your Skills are now available for you to see in your Status. The Passive Skills are something that is on for all times just like your Sixth Sense, allowing you be aware of danger, The Active Skills are what you choose to activate at certain times according to specific situations. You can pick up new skills when you understand the basics of it. ".

"So after I learn the new skill, can i upgrade it day by day just by repeating the skill ? Just like in an RPG game ? ". However the reply dashed his newfound hope, " Unfortunately, no. The only way to upgrade is by grasping more and more of the skill. "." Man that sucks. I could have gotten so many great skills through this way. Well you`re the System, so you make the rules. Anyway...".

" is...... Mr. Lewis.... MR.LEWIS !!!!!". A large shout wake Lewis from his stupor and he saw an angry yet concerned Lucy looking at him with complicated emotions in her eyes. " Ah... Sorry for zoning out. Shall we go?"

---- ( Lucy P.O.V) ----
Despair. Fear. These words were able to best describe my emotion as I stared at the three thugs that had forced me into this dark alley and stared at me with their lustful eyes. I knew that today, i was going to be molested by these three thugs. I knew that no matter how much I shouted, no one was going to come to help me. I knew that no matter how many people witnessed me getting pushed into the alley, none were going to come to my help because this wasn`t a fairy tale. There was no knight is a shining armor who was going to come my rescue.

Despite knowing all that, I couldn`t just for my demise but no matter how hard I tried to think, no good idea came into my brain that would help me to escape. Risking it all, I tried to run. But before I could even take three steps forwards, those three lustful monsters in human skin stopped me and pushed me down onto the ground. I was scared. The hair on my skin started rising as I saw three beasts coming in my direction. With no option left, I started screaming with all my might, hoping that someone would come to help me. However, the result was nothing. "Hehehe, pretty girl, you can scream all you want but no one is going to help you. After all, they don`t care about you now do they.".

Although his words were hurtful, I had to agree that it was true. Not one person mustered up the courage to come and help me because this was the true nature of most humans, they were all self- centered and only worked for their gains and didn`t give a shit about others.

As they slowly came forward, I dragged my body backwards to stall for some time before the lust in those beasts got the better of them. However, before they could even make a move on me, a deep, calm and soothing voice stopped them. Frantically, I looked at the place where the voice came from.

At the start of the alley, a man in a white dress shirt and black pants was standing. The most attractive thing about him his eyes. Those emerald green colored eyes had the ability to calm down my frantic heart and convince it to calm down, as if everything was under control and that he wouldn`t let anyone harm me. Soon those very same only eyes contained only one emotion, anger.

As he slowly came forward inside the alley, the thugs tried to warn him but instead of replying, the emerald eyed person simply kicked one in the face and before even five minutes could even pass , my savior, my knight in shining armor, had already taken care of them.

As he came near me, I couldn`t help but blush as I gazed upon his handsome face. Trying my best not to stutter, I answered all his questions and I got to know that his name was Lewis and that he wasn`t from here. No wonder he was willing to help. I couldn`t bear the thought of not repaying my savior so I decided to give him a treat at my cafe. That way I wouldn`t have pay a large amount of money for a meal and I could get to know him better.

At first he refused, so I had to try and I act a little bossy like my elder sister used to long ago and apparently it worked. However, as I walked on ahead, I had a feeling that Lewis wasn`t following me and that he was standing still at the exact same spot where I left him, with a blank look on his face. At first I was angry that he wasn`t following me but when he didn`t respond to my voice, I started worrying that something had happen. Only when I yelled out his name near his ears did he come back to his senses. I wanted to ask him as to what had happened but seeing the way he was talking I knew that he didn`t want to know to tell me as to what just happened. After all I was someone he only just met. Sighing mentally, I could just only continue to lead him towards the destination.

----( Back to the Present )----
As Lucy led the way, Lewis increasingly got interested about their new destination as the crowd kept on increasing, second by second as they walked forward, " So Mr. Lewis, Welcome to my favorite cafe in the whole world.". Lucy said as she pointed towards a three story building. As Lewis walked forward and clearly saw the cafe for the first time, he hollered out mentally, " IS SHE A MASOCHIST ?!!! ".
-----------
A/N
Guys, please follow my patreon. Its name is Syed Karar 123 for more content

2