Lily’s Torrent Part 1 — by maelucky — #12 (Lilies of the Lake)
280 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Secret Transfic Autumn Anthology / #12

Lily's Torrent Part 1 cover

Lily's Torrent Part 1 (Lilies of the Lake)

by maelucky

Christianity is full of religious fan fiction taken as canonical sourcing, like Dante's Inferno. misconceived preconceptions based on politically biased value driven propaganda. Such texts might pull on real beliefs and research but are easily used to convey the authors own beliefs as those held by the authors of holy texts. I'm doing one of those!!! /hardly joking /light hearted

Attempting to create something more based on judeo pagan traditions and belief, and on the beliefs of shared cultures and religions, Lily's Torrent is a story about a young transwoman sent to hell seeking to escape. Running away from her seemingly perfect life, unfulfilled and afraid, this egg inadvertently makes a deal with a devil. bypassing entirely the land of the dead that humans are normally sent to, Logan is sent to the land of demons under the servitude of Orias a great marquis of hell and lord of fertility and sadism. There she will learn the value of ones true name and be molded into a vampiric demon feed by lust. Finally the sexual object she always felt she needed to be to deserve love to be useful to be herself, she seeks to return to the world she left behind to be with the one person she loves the most. Aided by her fellow children of Lilith Asteroth Astarte, she must venture through 4 cardinal chambers or hell to seek redemption in Jabulqa Paristan. A tragic tale about the dangers or associating oneself with demons that seeks to give empathy to djinn while still emphasizing the harm that can be done to a mortal soul.

While this story has a lot of erotica elements it is a horror story first and foremost. There is gore there is sex and there are tragic consequences. Reader beware!!!!!!!

Content Warnings

Gore, sex, pregnancy, religious imagery

[collapse]

 

At one point during last night's orgy, several demons bent over backwards to pleasure me suspended in the air. a backwards footed woman with two heads, sat on the lord's mouth held in place by a second pair of arms Orias had sprouted, as she suckled at my tits and uncuffed me. I was held taught in the air by a lust filled octagram of writhing bodies pulled on my limbs seeking to devour me whole. I was left wholly without context during the night as I was filled to the brim with seed, used and abused, but as morning came and we all laid on the floor in a pile I was informed such ceremonies are quite common for those born a lilum from the human realm. Orias is not often requested to change the form of man into that of a succubi but the chudail, pregnant women killed before they can give birth, ailed with grief and sorrow; need be made anew before they can live again in the realm of the daemons. The four eyed bull horned pregnant woman with the head of a borzoi had confided all this in me, as we made out and spooned atop a pile of sleeping bodies. Despite the pain, the horror and shame of it all, I felt compelled the whole time to further my punishments to be used to be useful. 

"I just love when they do that." A surprisingly stealthy owl faced woman says, stroking my cock. 

"Aaah woah!" 

"Recalling last night?"

"What, ah, no. I-it's just morning wood heh."

"It's nighttime." The woman with a cowl for a hairline says, stopping to stare me in the face.

"Wh- but we just woke up… Nighttime wood?"

The woman with feathers spilling out from her eyes in every direction licks my shaft from base to tip maintaining eye contact all the while. 

"Haah, careful she's still sensitive!"

Her tawny brown lips kiss the tip before crawling closer and straddling my upper thighs, letting my girlcock fall on my belly. She frots the length of my cock flat against her clit, as I lay on my shoulders. 

"One of the Urreyl has told me tales you humans have of the separation of incubi and succubi. Humans have such a self centered view on sex and gender don't they?"

As she frots the length of my cock, she strokes her glans, growing in length with each backwards motion. 

"Mmn My whole life I think, I've wanted to be a girl. I wanted so badly to have a vagina the ultimate symbol of femininity, and yet now that I have one I- Ah… Now that I am a girl, I don't think I mmmn mind having a cock, as long as I'm not stuck with one."

"Ha, see? Vagina and the feminine you're such a polymorphic species."

As her glans grows her clitoral hood stretches with it slowly closing around the underside as the skin goes taut.

"We- Ah- sure don't seem to treat it that way… It is male or female black and white. The idea of having been one wanting to be the other feels… mmmf so perverse, but really what's wrong with that? I wasted so many years…"

She presses her ever growing cock against mine with her hand stroking both as she slides up and down my length. 

"You have all the time in the world left to be as perverse as you want" She says, as her labia start to fuse beneath her.

"Ah, I'm close…"

"Mmm starting again without us I see?" A lamia with a long chestnut mane says, giving me a deep kiss, as My cock starts twitching.

"Haa… Sorry."

"Oh he's just teasing" The snow capped Lilith says, walking into the room from the hall.

I shoot ropes across my breasts, as the strixian woman above me forms a pair of balls from her conjoined labia turned scrotum.

"God, that's so hot. I love how non producers take the cum we get and give the same cum back. It's like one giant game of genital snowballing." She says, between servings of my own recycled spunk.

"That completely disregards the principles of geb-steh-ro-spo-ra" one of the three eyed pregnant wolf women says, meditating in a corner of the room, clearly disturbed by such stupidity. "Physis frowns on you today, Illiana."

"Go easy on her Mash."  A woman with pendulous breasts and caprine legs covered in scales says. "Illiana's nearly as young as the newbie here."

"Hey, I have at least 100 years on her!"

"Is that your name Illiana?" I ask the woman, who blushes and buries herself again in my cleavage, under the guise of cleaning up. 

"Heh sure. At least as much as mine is Allu or hers is Mashtu" the flat chested lamia who kissed me says, motioning towards the goat horned wolf woman.

"We Djinn are not big fans of sharing our true names sister Lily." The snow cap legged woman from the hall chimes in. "If one knows your true name they can control you. That's why a lot of our names are just diminutives of the same names from different regions. Lilith lilum gallu lammea lamashtu labasu churryl… Did Orias not give you the tour?" 

"Well, you were there." I start. "Even if his tour was comprehensive, I wasn't really paying attention in the last half…"

"I'll come with, I don't want you filling her head with ideas." expresses the rather dour borzoi.

"Aw, you're leaving? Can I come with?" Asks Illiana, her cock still resting on my chest.

 


 

"Those lead to the second story, and those are the waste chambers." The gorgonesk woman named Litnu offhandedly mentions.

"–And the room we just came from are the ritual chambers."

"We don't normally sleep in there, but last night was a very special occasion!" The excitable night owl chimes in.

"Yeah, affectioning ceremonies are always rather grand." Says the bull horned bitch named Kadam.

"I'm sorry you didn't get a lot of time to adjust beforehand." Litnu apologizes. "Anyway those are the bloodletting chambers, come on this way."

"Bloodletting?" I ask, following closely behind her powerful tail. 

"Yeah for those of us incapable of siphoning life force the fun way." Illiana says, grabbing a handful of my ass.

"We are not getting through this tour if you comment on every room Illy, let Litnu do her thing."

"It's okay Da-me, We should move it along some though if we want to sneak a glimpse of the chapel before service." 

"Ha, you mean sneak out of the chapel before service. Always the rebellious one."

"Who's a chatty Cathy now huh? Who who?" 

"I mean you three can do whatever you want during service… I have other places to be. These here are the lockers and the saunas across from the hall is the scrying room we met in."

"Oh I'm sorry…I didn't mean to cry so much?"

"Scrying. She said scrying. It's not for crying, it's for divining realms beyond this one. The mirrors of course do function for their other purpose of course but it's like a room full of windows." Kadam assures me.

"Mhm yeah. Sorry I forget how little you humans know sometimes. Anyway the lounge is attached to the scrying room, and just beyond that are the summoning chambers where you were when you woke in duat." Litnu says.

"I heard Anubis brought you from Bune in Gehena himself! He's a real hotty." Illiana says.

"And here I thought I was the only one who did my research." Litnu chuckles.

"Labas says if we can seek favor with Orias' children not bound to this realm and become their concubines we might be able to travel outside this realm."

"Fat chance. Why leave anyway though? Speaking from  Earth realm isn't worth it." The borzoi named Kadam responds.

"I just feel like mom's husband isn't far enough away you know?"

"Mom?"

"Lilith Aseteroth of course, child, Osiris' sister wife. They say all lilum are cursed to betray their masters. I can't possibly blame them when Asteroth is in this form either. She has been turned horribly pathetic by the powers that be. It's a sobering tale of warning about the consequences of letting one's true name be known."

"She had no choice Da-me. I know you were in Persia when it happened, but I was in Lesbos when she was sent into exile. As strong as she is, she was always destined to fail as are we all."

"Ever the optimist!" Illiana quips. "Anyway let's move along now and stop fighting about that wretched old hag." She says, opening the large double doors in front of us.

The room beyond the doors is only about half as tall as it was wide, and is filled with pews and vines. Several lilum from the chambers already lined the seats, as well as several beautiful men much more human looking than me or even the chudail. If I didn't know this was hell I'd guess they were angels. At the front of the sanctuary in a small corner of the room kneels Orias in front of an elaborate altar. A statue of an androgynous merman with a bloated low hanging belly breasts and a beard stands atop the podium, as Orias places things around it.

"I-Is he praying to someone?" I whisper.

"No, he's blessing his son Hapi. He's another son of his on Earth. Rumor has it he resides in caves beneath the Nile." Illiana says, as Kadam leads us down an aisle, while Litnu falls behind the rest of us.

"It is Hapi's decan after all. If you haven't noticed yet, Orias is all about the star cycles. When this station is passed we will be going to Zabrach. Who knows maybe he'll finally divorce the old fool."

Litnu grabs my hand stopping me, as Kadam and Illiana file into one of the pews.

"Now just what do you think you're doing?" Kadam asks Litnu, accusatorily.

Suddenly Litnu grabs by my jaw, turning me to face her as she plants a deep kiss on my lips. I'm caught off guard at first but quickly melt into her embrace. Her right leg lifts on the outside of my legs, and an arm snakes around my back. I am fully convinced she plans to have sex with me right here and now, when she pulls away from me staring longingly into my eyes.

"I just want to show Lily here to the dining hall, maybe we can get something to eat." She says, slowly in a husky voice maintaining eye contact all the while.

"Mhm suuure." Kadam rolls her eyes.

Litnu leads me by the wrist the pews to a door on the back wall of the room. She gives me another kiss as she fondles my ass before opening the door and pulling me in. My feathers ruffle in anticipation as we walk behind the wall and Litnu closes the door. I lean in towards her, when she suddenly turns from me, and starts towards the end of the large dining hall we seem to have walked into, seemingly unaware of my presence.

"Sorry about that, I didn't want Da-me too suspicious…" 

"Wha– that was an act?"

"Well I've already fed this morning, but we totally could have some fun later. I think there's something else you can help me with, however."

 

See more of maelucky's work:

Scribble Hub

Secret Transfic Autumn Anthology / #12
Follow to catch A Girl, a House, and a Secret (Chapter One) on November 12th
Support the authors and get instant access to all stories and more for only 50¢ per story
6