Chapter 1. Waking Up Demon and the First Breast Milk
140 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

… I can't move my limbs.

Well, not really, I can totally move them but for some reason, my joints' movement become restricted only to some extent, also, I can't open my eyes either. How come I end up in this situation again? 

Let's see, did I get myself into an accident which caused me to this coma-like state? I have no idea.

Did I overwork myself to death by a black company where I work? Not that I remember what my occupation was so, I guess no?

Hm… I can't seem to remember what I did in the last 24 hours either. 

Frick, this is getting freaky. It's a little bit scary, but I'll just force my eyes open now and pray that nothing serious happened to me.

I put my focus on my eyelids, contracting its muscles as I try to pry my eyes open. Slowly but surely, light seeps through the open gaps of my eyelids, allowing me to see the world beyond my eyes.

…And I saw a demon. Tall, pale, and fucking muscular with horns that resemble antlers. 

"****! ** **** *** ****!" the demon says with a heavy-ass voice.

I scream, or at least I try to, but what comes out of my mouth is something that sounds more like a child's cry.

"**-**. ****! ****! *** **** ** *****!" the demon shouts in an unintelligible language while panicking left and right. 

Guessing from his reaction, is he about to eat me and didn't expect me to wake up this soon? Shit, that's a close call, still what can I, a mere human, do against a creature known for its supernatural power? 

"****, **** **** *** * ******,******!" 

Fortunately, the demon finally left me alone as he walked out of the nearby door and holy crap, I thought I'm going to shit myself there.

I have to calm myself first… breathe… focus… First thing first, let's see if my body is still intact with this somewhat convenient mirror right beside me.

And I see a cradle, staring from the reflection is a baby demon with small horns on its forehead.

I widen my eyes to scare him away, the baby does the same.

I try to stick my tongue out to mock him, it also sticks its tongue.

That's when the reality sinks into me that the baby reflected within the mirror… is actually me. To be completely honest, I don't know how to feel about this fact at all.

Age regression? No, reincarnation? I think reincarnation is the most plausible cause of my current situation. Which also means that the previous demon is most likely my father.

Speaking of the demon, my (suspectly) father finally returned to the room with a companion, a smokin' hot blonde-demon who basically wears nothing but underwear! Moreover, it's the one with see-through gown attached to the bra! God, those tiddies look quite heavy ma'am, would you like some hands to hold onto it? Just kidding~ In all seriousness, I guess it's safe to assume this alluring lady as my mother for the time being. 

"**, ** ****** **. ***** ** ** ******? *** ** ********** ***."

"*** **. *** **** *******."

After having a short conversation, my father once again left the room, leaving me with my smokin' hot mother alone. Oh, for fuck sake my brain, can you stop describing my own mother sexually?

But something incredible happens, something that shatters my mental image that this woman is most likely my mother and I have to respect her as one. 

Breasts! 

I repeat, breasts! This shameless mother of mine suddenly pulls her bra up and reveals her above average breasts with beautiful pink nipples in front of me… a goddamn baby. Right, probably she's just trying to breastfeed me without any ill intention. But in the end, I find myself staring at the glorious sight of the perky twin mountains for quite a long time until she lifts me by her arms and puts my face even closer to the milkers.

Oh well, since the food is served, I'm digging in! While obviously I don't have any teeth as a baby, I chomp onto her nipple and suck it hard with my baby might as her breast milk flows into my mouth. 

"****, ** ** *****?"

I can't understand a single damn word she's saying, but goddamn her breast milk is tasteful! It's not overwhelmingly sweet, but it's addictive enough for me to keep sucking it out of her nipple.

She looks toward me with a pleasant smile as she gently caresses my head. Her appearance might be that of a demon, but she gives me affection just like any other parents would give toward their child.

But for now, let me just… have a short nap for a moment…

~•~

Half a year passes by, and I finally come to realize that a part of my memory is missing. Memories about who my name was, what my occupation was, and what ethnicity I used to be in my previous life now are all gone. 

Yet, the knowledge that is apart from my personal information still remains with me like calculation, scientific laws, social knowledge and others. Not that I want to complain or anything, on the contrary, I believe that there's no such thing as having too much knowledge if that means I can learn as much as I can. 

Still, I can't believe that I would experience this troupe where 'I got reincarnated in a fantasy world after dying!' that I think I've read somewhere, a light novel? Doesn't that make me an otaku in my previous life?

Alright me, let's forget about the past for a second!

My first ever achievement in this new life, I can finally understand words being spoken in my household! Mostly due to the fact that I have the knowledge to speak multiple languages that I probably learned in my past life be it english, japanese or korean.

Oh, and I've learned about everyone's name in this household.

My father's name is Diznerath, and from what I heard from our servants' conversation, he is an exceptional general who has led the demon lord's army through countless victories during the demon lord's invasion against humanity four hundred years ago. 

As for my mother Sanela, she is apparently the little sister of my father's passing comrade, another general in his rank. Her father died during the fall of the invasion as demons were being pushed back to the demon realm.

Unlike both my parents, Reiwa, which is my name, sounds somewhat eastern-ish compared to their more western oriented names.

We also have a few servants in this house that turns out to be a rather large mansion. Three demons with their own unique traits, just like Sanela, however, they also wear something that barely hides their privates while working here. 

I wonder if Diz has this kind of kink?

Patronia is a demon with a tall, yet rather slender posture. Mirta is a low ranking vampire who has a rather modest pair of chests. And there's Lipa, a rather quiet and curious servant who rarely talks when the other two would at least greet me at the bare minimum.

The three of them take turns nursing me on a daily basis since Sanela would often have to leave the mansion at least three-four days a week. As for Diznerath, whose name I'm going to shorten to Diz since that what he's called by everyone (also for convenience sake), is someone who is helpless when it comes to raising children. 

At the very least, I live a nice life here. But that doesn't mean that I'll act like a spoiled kid either, I'm going to do my best in order to learn more about this world before setting up my life's goal.

5