CHAPTER 5
2.5k 11 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Kaichou, your cheeks are flushed. Or could it be because of your hot brother who just left?" A girl with shoulder-length, reddish-brown hair and brown eyes, said. This girl is Tomoe Meguri.

"D-Don't be ridiculous Tomoe."

"Fufufufufufuf... Okkay Kaichou. But you have to be fast Kaichou, with that look it will take him a few minutes at most to make himself a girlfriend at school." Tomoe said and everyone goes back to work.

Of course, there was so much going through Sona's mind that she couldn't concentrate on work.

Of course, everyone in the room noticed that. And they began to send secret little smiles.

'But Noir was really handsome.' That was the common thought of all the girls in the room.

----------------------------------------

I went to the classroom and waited in front of the door for the teacher to come.

After a while, the teacher came and the lesson started.

"Hello students, a new student is joining our class today. Noir-kun."

I entered the classroom.

"Hello. My name is Noir Leviathan. Nice to meet you. You can call me Noir. I hope we get along well."

"You can move to an empty desk, Noir-kun." Teacher said.

I did as the teacher said and went to an empty desk in the classroom. I was in the same class with Rias, Akeno, Sona and Tsubaki.

I was getting skeptical looks from Rias throughout the class. Sona and Tsubaki were listening to the lecture with their usual seriousness. Akeno was looking at me with interest.

The lesson continued as normal and finally ended.

"Ara ara~ Noir-kun so we're in the same class." Akeno said.

"It looks like that, Akeno-san. I hope we get along well."

"Me too." Akeno said.

Then Akeno, Rias, Sona and Tsubaki left the classroom.

'My school life looks like it will be fun. I also have to do a test tonight.'

After that, the lessons continued. And it's time to leave school. And I learned that right now I was 1 week before the main story started. Knowing that Serafall had arranged a house for me, she also gave me an address.

I was shocked when I got the address. What she gave me as a house actually looked like a giant house building and all the building were mine. She even wrote a note.

(No-chan, this structure is all yours. I actually wanted to give you a better and bigger one, but I thought you wouldn't. I hope you liked it. A place for you to live with your future peerage.)

"Bigger than that? A castle or something? How many floors is this building?"

The house was really big. It looked like Issei's post-renovation house from the anime, but much larger. I went inside the house and started walking around. The house was 9 floors with an attic and had 5 basement floors. A giant bedroom, a very nice kitchen, living room and dozens of rooms. Indoor swimming pool, onsen's are separate for both girls and boys, but there is also a mixed onsen for boys and girls.

I organized my things and settled into my room. It was night before I even realized it. And it was time to put my plan into action.

I left my house at night. And I set out for Issei's house. If anyone asks where I got it, you can find many things on the internet.

Finally I found Issei's house and sneaked into his room through the window.

'It feels weird to do this to a man. It would be better if I entered a girl's room this way, but it feels weird to enter a guy's room like that.'

Issei lay on the bed as if he had fallen from a high place.

"[Greedy King Mammon], [Gluttonous King Beelzebuth]."

[Both skills are used at the same time. Please choose what you want to get from the destination.]

"Boosted Gear."

[Confirm that you want to receive Longinus [Boosted Gear] from target?]

"I confirm."

Leaving my hands, Beelzebuth and Mammon encircled Issei's body and then separated from Issei's body and returned to my hands. And the system message appeared.

[[Boosted Gear] successfully acquired.]

[[Boosted Gear] has fused with your soul and is now attached to your body.]

(Who are you? You're pretty brave to separate me from my carrier.) I heard a woman's voice.

(Author's note: This is a fanfic and it will differ from the regular anime. Ddraig is a woman.)

Without answering Ddraig, I immediately left Issei's house and went to my own house.

(Hey answer me!)

I got home and went to my living room.

"Well, the reason I took you is because I need you. I will also be the best Red Dragon Emperor ever."

Of course, meanwhile, Ddraig was looking at my memories, and of course I was aware of that, but I didn't care.

(Why you need me?)

"In the future I will have to fight many powerful enemies. Also, the White Dragon Emperor is already strong, if you continued to be with the human, you would probably only be equal to the white dragon after training for a very long time."

(You're right. Also you are very interesting. And you are immune to almost any attack. And this system looks pretty interesting too. Well, I accept you as my new carrier.)

"I have to check that system."

[[Boost] feature of [Boosted Gear] has been unlocked.]

[[Transfer] feature of [Boosted Gear] is unlocked.]

[The power of the host is confirmed. [Balance breaker] has been unlocked.]

"How did I manage to get the [Balance Breaker] already?"

[[Boosted Gear] needs the host's emotions to thrive.]

[You have obtained [Balance Breaker] as a result of the [Demon Lord seed] in the host, and the emotions obtained by the Ultimate skills.]

"I really got stronger. And I still want to get stronger."

(You've already got [Balance Breaker], it looks like you're really going to keep your word.)

"Of course. If I make a promise, I keep it."

*Ding Dong

When I heard the knock on the door, I immediately went downstairs and checked who was coming from the intercom. And the person who came was Sona.

"Welcome sis. Come in."

"Hello Noir. Your house is beautiful." Sona came in with a package in her hand. Sona looked really pretty with a green outfit on and short denim shorts and long socks underneath.

(Sona's clothes: https://ibb.co/tQxsgjS )

"Sona, you look so beautiful."

"O-Oh T-Thanks."

I took Sona into the living room.

"So Sona, what are you doing here at this hour? Of course you can stay as long as you want."

"I-I just b-brought you a housewarming present." Sona said and held out the package she was holding.

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

76