CHAPTER 7
2.1k 6 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm sorry miss, but I'm a serious relationship guy. I'm not interested in one night stands."

"Oh what a pity then DIE for me." The woman formed a spear of light in her hand and threw it at me. Of course I was excited because a new skill would be added to my arsenal.

"[Beelzebuth]" With my skill, a dark energy came out of my hand and swallowed the spear of light.

[Successfully acquired [light magic] thanks to the skill [Light spear].]

"Wha-What the hell is that?!"

"It's no big deal, it's just one of my skills. But suddenly attacking a lonely man sitting in the park is really bad." Then, as soon as I unleash my magic power, Kalawarner's eyes open wide.

"Wh-Who are you?!" Kalawarner asked with fear.

"My name is Noir, Ultimate class devil."

"U-Ultimate class?!"

"Wh-Who are you? I've never heard of a Ultimate Class devil by that name."

"Well, you can't find me even if you ask me in the demon world."

"Wha-"

"Anyway, let's skip the boring conversations, I'm giving you two options. Join me or die."

"J-Join?"

"That's right, I want you to be my servant. By the way, if I want, I can do it by forcing you to dominate your soul, but it would be better if you join with your free will."

"What will I gain if I join you?"

"Power, if you join me, I'll make you stronger. You can be even stronger than Kokabiel. Right now you are very weak even among fallen angels, so you are trying to get full protection of Azazel, right?"

"Ugh! That's- Then show me proof. I know that some devils can be directly born as the Ultimate class. Show me proof that you can become stronger yourself."

"Then [Boosted Gear]." Red [Boosted Gear] appeared in my hand.

"B-Boosted G-Gear?!"

"Yep." I said with smile.

'If I join this man, I will be stronger and he can benefit me a lot.' Kalawarner thought.

"What will I do if I join you? What will you make me do?"

"It's not much, just like devils do to their peerage, but don't worry, once someone becomes my servant, I'll be very nice to them. Actually, I can't say that I think much of it, you are beautiful and have potential, so I decided to make you one of my subordinates."

"Well then I accept. I will be your servant."

"Good choice. Now." Soon after, I came to Kalawarner and put my hand on her head.

'Raphael put the soul stamp on this woman.'

[Are you sure you want to use [Soul stamp] on target [Kalawarner]?]

'[Yes]. It was a skill I bought from the store. It puts a stamp on the soul of the person I apply and prevents the person from making any attacks against me, and if I die, the person who has the stamp dies too.'

[[Soul stamp] has been successfully applied to target [Kalawarner]. Successfully created the spirit corridor with [Kalawarner].]

"What was that?" Kalawarner asked.

"Soul stamp. It means you're committed to me, you can't try to kill or betray me, and if I die, you die too."

'Is there even such a spell? I've never heard of it.' Kalawarner thought.

"Let's go home."

'Raphael, use spatial motion and send us home.'

A magic circle formed just below us. And me and Kalawarner teleported home in an instant.

"This is my house. I'm tired right now and I'm going to sleep, you can choose any of the rooms you want."

"I understand."

"You don't need to talk so formal, you can talk normally."

After saying that, I went to my room. It was already late so I decided to go to sleep.

------------------------------------------

(Kalawarner's POV)

'I, fallen angel Kalawarner, can't really believe that I am now a servant of a devil. But this guy is weird. Normally most demons look with disgust when they see a fallen angel, but even though this man knew I was a fallen angel the first time he saw me, there was no disgust or anything like that in his eyes. I have to talk to him tomorrow.' Kalawarner thought.

"But now that I am his servant, I must act accordingly. What do servants do?"

Then Kalawarner started researching online what the servant were doing.

Kalawarner's face turned red as she finished her research.

"Pervert."

'But I've already accepted it, so I have to act like it.'

------------------------------------------

(End of POV)

------------------------------------------

(General POV)

As Noir slept in his room, the door opened slowly. And Kalawarner came in. Kalawarner stopped right next to Noir's bed and began to take off her clothes.

First, she took off her purple trench coat-like top. She then took off her skirt and underwear, folded them and placed them neatly on the adjacent chair.

Kalawarner, blushing and shy, slowly began to lie down on the bed and crawl under the covers.

Soon after, Kalawarner decided to apply one of the images she saw on the Internet Kalawarner began to hug Noir, taking Noir's arm between her breasts.

'It's so embarrassing, but- this man's body is so good. His muscles, his face, and especially his dragon.' Kalawarner thought.

Noir didn't wake up, as Kalawarner's actions had no ulterior motives, and neither did Raphael and Ddraig need to wake Noir.

After a while, Kalawarner also began to sleep. And they went to sleep with Noir wearing nothing but boxers and Kalawarner completely naked.

------------------------------------------

(Morning, Mc's POV)

In the morning, right next to me, a completely naked woman lay hugging me. Laying a beautiful woman with long navy blue hair, a beautiful face and big breasts.

I slowly got out of bed without waking Kalawarner.

"I have to admit, this woman is really beautiful."

'Why didn't you wake me when this woman came up to me?' I asked to Raphael and Ddraig.

(Well, a beautiful woman came to hug you naked at night and had no ulterior motives. That's why I didn't need to wake you up.) Ddraig said.

[There was no ulterior motive from the woman who came, and what she did was not to your detriment.] Raphael said.

"Sigh... Fine."

Then I put on my clothes and went to the kitchen to start preparing something. And I made a note for myself that I was going to shop for the house. Although it wasn't much, I prepared a breakfast for two. I ate and packed my own food, and before I left the house, I wrote a note and placed it next to the breakfast I had prepared for Kalawarner.

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

62